Evolution: The Big Hoax of lefts

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.
Everywhere getting power liberals have fought against God.The Satan own people!

The great collection of proofs below destroys completely the Evolution-Lie

EVOLUTION: The Big Hoax!

This is why the Republican Party is shrinking and so many Republicans can’t find a job in a country that has over 6 million jobs available. No wonder they’re scared of uneducated Mexicans.

This is why the Republican Party is shrinking and so many Republicans can’t find a job in a country that has over 6 million jobs available. No wonder they’re scared of uneducated Mexicans.
This guy is a fake. You should expect to see many more suddenly appearing here deriding Obama and Hillary and promoting the virtues of trump.

The russians are hiring.

dinojesus.jpg

~S~

/-----/ "Republicans can’t find a job "
In my 45 years in the labor force - mostly for Fortune 50 Companies - not once was I asked in an interview about my beliefs in evolution nor my political party. Not once.
upload_2019-3-10_11-32-5.png

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.

You have to have enough Faith in a God to obey Ten simple Commandments.

Otherwise, why should we believe any original sinners who resort to any fallacy?

A collection of nonsensical photos and “quotes” assembled by hyper-religious loons is just not convincing.

Rightwingers insist that science is political because they can't accept truth. They prefer false witness over fact. Sad.

In my 45 years in the labor force - mostly for Fortune 50 Companies - not once was I asked in an interview about my beliefs in evolution nor my political party. Not once.
View attachment 249573
Because it’s not necessary. But you can bet if the question about evolution was ask and the person being interviewed said I don’t believe in it, I believe in magical creation, they would never be hired. Nobody wants to hire a fool.

View attachment 249573
Because it’s not necessary. But you can bet if the question about evolution was ask and the person being interviewed said I don’t believe in it, I believe in magical creation, they would never be hired. Nobody wants to hire a fool.

Then how did trump become president?

4a1c4b2401b3baaef9e77607dbccab92.jpg

View attachment 249573

Assistance from his buddy Vladimir.

View attachment 249573

Assistance from his buddy Vladimir.

By the way they are acting, I suspect vladimir has something on entire GOP as well.

And I once heard a long time ago that they were against treason, conspiring with commies, etc. . Now they are all chummy pals..Imagine that! They still hate pot though...it turns people into unamerican freedom loving, peace preaching fags.... But not as much as they hate latinos with their swiveling hips, work ethic, family values, cojones, congas, and salsa tearing apart the very fabric of american society.

Last edited:
View attachment 249573
/----/ I know this is your lame attempt at humor, but apparently you never applied for a job at any company other than fast foods or landscaping. What an idiotic notion.
idiot award.jpg

How old do you think the Earth is? I'm curious to hear. Do you believe in the Adam and Eve story? The Noah and the Ark story?

Forum List

Back