the bible advocates abortion

i have never claimed to be a bible scholar....do you claim to be a christian?
I am a Christian. This is not the first time you've criticized what you call "so called Christians". You pretend you know what they believe and you think you are cleverly showing them to be hypocrites. Your schtick is rather pathetic.

I am a Christian. This is not the first time you've criticized what you call "so called Christians". You pretend you know what they believe and you think you are cleverly showing them to be hypocrites. Your schtick is rather pathetic.
Several on these boards proudly eschew all things Christian, yet purport to understand Christianity better than Christians do.

It's amusing, in a cute sort of way.

Several on these boards proudly eschew all things Christian, yet purport to understand Christianity better than Christians do.

Yes. I've noticed.

Lots of people on this board purport to understand Islam better than Muslims, too. Some people just think they know everything.

Lots of people on this board purport to understand Islam better than Muslims, too. Some people just think they know everything.
Uh yes. The obligatory, Islam gets picked on too, response.

Just commenting on know it alls.
Let me save you the effort: I am a know it all, too. Blah blah blah

The haters always say they know more than Christians. But the reality is they hate because they are ignorant.

Just commenting on know it alls.
Let me save you the effort: I am a know it all, too. Blah blah blah
Nah. You aren't a know it all. You are just painfully predictable.

Forum List

Back