The Barbaric religion

I think that this 'ashura' is done to commemorates or hasten the 'return of the 10th - imam - or - mahdi - that is hidden in a well .

Islam should have no place in our world. This is child abuse.
Ashura festival sees devout Muslims use knives to slice their heads open
--------------------------------------------------- 'Ashura festival' and a good time is had by all BSFilter.
Oh yeah, I bet the kids had the most fun, huh. A regular Disney Land.
--------------------------------------- gotta ask the parents over in 'iran' BSFilter .

Only the Shia cult does the ritual blood letting.

It is not practiced by mainstream majority Islam. ... :cool:
---------------------------------- agree , it is mainstream 'shia' done mostly in 'iran' where 98 percent of ' Iranians' are shia muslim Sunni .

Disgusting but I don't believe it is in the Quran, it seems more cultural. It is also common in many religions, including Christianity.
--------------------------------- I think it has to do with the return of the 'mahdi' or 12th imam' that's hidden in a well ' . Which is at least one reason for the divide between 'sunni' and shia' muslims eh Sunniman .

Last edited:

Disgusting but I don't believe it is in the Quran, it seems more cultural. It is also common in many religions, including Christianity.
I didn't think it would take long for someone to blame Christians for the same thing. How idiotic.

I didn't think it would take long for someone to blame Christians for the same thing. How idiotic.
---------------------------------- well , that's 'mrobamas' style and the style of his worshippers and anti Christian people I guess BSFilter

I didn't think it would take long for someone to blame Christians for the same thing. How idiotic.[/QUOTE]
It is a act of devotion and I think every religion has something like it, usually without the bloodletting. I mentioned Christianity since I think most posters here are Christians. I guess I should have said Aztecs.

Well they do:
People nailed to crosses in blood-soaked Easter ritual

---------------------------------- well , that's 'mrobamas' style and the style of his worshippers and anti Christian people I guess BSFilter

Cept the Obama's are Christians.

Forum List

Back