Is This The Fulfilling Of The Mark Of The Beast Prophecy?

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
We have a verse in chapter 13 in the book of Revelation (OT) as

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

Are we heading towards a cashless society?

(One could argue it is right or left hand.)

Are embedded microchips dangerous? Ask the Swedes — and pets

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?

I remember reading your OP link before, so how did the WI company work out?

Since I do not believe in prophecies or that the book of Rev is real, so what is the current news?

Updated article: No people will not want it, esp the Republicans,
they will not be able to hide money & pay cash for things, embezzle or evade taxes.

This company embeds microchips in its employees, and they love it

I can see it to open doors.

Last edited:

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?
How did kangaroos get to Noah's Ark and back after the flood?

I remember reading your OP link before, so how did the WI company work out?

Are you sure it was me? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I am posting this. Yet, you bring up WI company and that is the company where they did it in the US.

Since I do not believe in prophecies or that the book of Rev is real, so what is the current news?

Updated article: No people will not want it, esp the Republicans,
they will not be able to hide money & pay cash for things, embezzle or evade taxes.

The prophecy has not been fulfilled yet, but the idea of a microchip being implanted has been around for a while. It has been done to three dogs I've owned since 2009. What has to happen is everyone will be forced to have it done. Maybe this is where one has to decide the forehead or the "right" hand. The one who supposedly gives the order is the Antichrist, Satan's version of Jesus and the Christ of God the Father. Prior to the Swedes and WI people doing it, it was just in the formulation stage.

The Mark is using your 'right hand' in agreement with an evil. The one in the forehead is a Mark in your mind. The beast is that which is of the world/earthly/carnal.

Per a cashless society. I prefer cash. Too many in the pockets of others where they do not belong with a proposed cashless society.

The mark of the beast is fantasy, not prophecy.

I don't think so. Assuming Revelations is actually prophetic, before this happens we have to go through a number of other events, including the death by three plagues of 2.5 billion people. I think we would have noticed that.

The chip has a purpose. That you cannot buy or sell without it. That you can be tracked or tracked down. There is nothing non-literal about it. It has been foretold as a development prior to Christ's return. It has begun. It is a reality. Nothing fantasy about it. Nothing needs to be fulfilled for it to be brought to fruition.

download.png

The chip has a purpose. That you cannot buy or sell without it. That you can be tracked or tracked down. There is nothing non-literal about it. It has been foretold as a development prior to Christ's return. It has begun. It is a reality. Nothing fantasy about it. Nothing needs to be fulfilled for it to be brought to fruition.
Christ isnt returning
Matthew 24 34

The Mark is using your 'right hand' in agreement with an evil. The one in the forehead is a Mark in your mind.

Is that in Scripture? I'm not that familiar with Revelation nor Book of Daniel, but this one I remembered as others have posted it before. I've had my dogs chipped and the technology has been around for about a decade now. This was the first time I've heard it done to people as the Swedes are willing to do it. Maybe it will catch on.

You can't just claim it. You have to show evidence against it like there are people rising against it. Otherwise, you are a simpleton whom we can just ignore. Or that the mark has to refer to "666" or include it. The chip could have this "666" somewhere that we do not know about. It has to specify the right hand or forehead. The left hand makes it wrong and it seems it doesn't matter which hand for now.

The generation that witnesses His death, witnessed His return. Fulfilled.
Not only is He coming back, again, but we are given the exact location. The Mount of Olives. Yet to be fulfilled. There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 of those have been fulfilled.
Some one knew 2000 years ago that the time would come when money would become extinct, and that we would be marked in order to buy and sell, and where on the body the mark would be placed.

Now, mere mortal, tell me who will win the Stanley Cup next year...

I don't think so. Assuming Revelations is actually prophetic, before this happens we have to go through a number of other events, including the death by three plagues of 2.5 billion people. I think we would have noticed that.

It's Revelation, not Revelations. I've not heard the death by three plagues of 2.5 B people. Where is that in the Bible? There are the ten plagues of Egypt from Exodus (OT) which has been fulfilled already -- Plagues of Egypt.

Not only is He coming back, again, but we are given the exact location. The Mount of Olives. Yet to be fulfilled. There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 of those have been fulfilled.
Some one knew 2000 years ago that the time would come when money would become extinct, and that we would be marked in order to buy and sell, and where on the body the mark would be placed.

He isnt coming back.
He isnt a human.
He isnt a son of David.
You cant stretch the Jewish prophecy enough to make it seem like he fulfilled those

The Mark is using your 'right hand' in agreement with an evil. The one in the forehead is a Mark in your mind.
Per a cashless society. I prefer cash. Too many in the pockets of others where they do not belong with a proposed cashless society.

Where is the scripture that says that the mark is using your right hand in agreement with evil, and the scripture that the mark infiltrates your mind?
We are warned not to add to or take away from what is said. The mark is an end time event that we are seeing the beginning of. It will be used for buying and selling. Just read what it says:
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead...
WHY?
No head games, no good hand vs evil hand. It means just what it says.

I prefer cash also. It matters not. When you pull up to a station to recharge your car, and there is no place to stick your money in the machine, you'll either swipe your hand or walk home.

Last edited:

God bless. I met a believer who really liked to see and hear of the prophecies being fulfilled. I'm not certain, but it's like validation of faith or may have been something more to him. The reason for this post is that I recently learned that Jesus already fulfilled many prophecies -- 44 Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Jesus Christ. Those are the easy ones many know or have heard of. However, the ones in Revelation and Daniel are difficult to understand and many of us may have let it slip by. This thread is to try and cover those prophecies.

Jesus taught "1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God agave him bto show to his servants1 the things that must soon take place. cHe made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 dwho bore witness to the word of God and to ethe testimony of Jesus Christ, even fto all that he saw. 3 gBlessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, hfor the time is near." This was 2000 years ago, so some of Revelation and Daniel should have come to pass. He told his servants that the time was near 2000 years ago.

Lol
Christian's tell people they worship the wrong god.
Christian's tell jews they dont understand their own prophecies.
Self righteous, ey?

I think it's pretty obvious we're going in that direction. How many indications do people need? Moving toward a cashless society, a surveillance society, corruption and subversion, the move toward global government, etc, etc. Literally everything happening in this world goes along with what the bible said, written thousands of years ago.

Johnny Cash had it right:

Forum List

Back