Do You Worship Life, or Worship Death?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by PoliticalChic, Sep 12, 2019.

1. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57,284
    1.When put in that fashion, it appears a simple question. But when taken to the central nature of said worship, not so simple:

Do you worship God, or do you worship the Devil?

Do you choose the Judeo-Christian doctrines, or the combinations of Devil worship?

What???No one worships, serves, the Devil today? You couldn’t be more wrong.

2. “Satanism and devil worship is alive in America today even if the nation as a whole has become less religious. The notion of deals with the devil are, if anything, more common than they were just a few years ago … and murders in the name of the devil are probably more common than you might think they are. They’re definitely more grisly. Western Civilization has a long history of fearing the devil and sometimes even worshipping him.”
    26 Facts About Satanic Murder, Pacts, And Myths You Might Regret Knowing

3.“SATANIC SACRIFICE
    Sex-mad devil worshippers murder four people in gruesome ritual after becoming convinced human sacrifice would grant them power over women, cops say

DEVIL worshippers slaughtered four people in bizarre rituals believing the sacrifices would give them the powers to pull women, cops claim.

The victim's body parts, found in a village in north east Brazil, were allegedly used to adorn a 'altar' used during bizarre blood-drinking rituals to summons Satan.” Sex-mad Satanists murder 4 in gruesome ritual ‘to gain power over women’

4. “Most feared gang in America 'sacrifices teenage girl to Satan'
    An infamous street gang from Los Angeles is believed to have murdered at least eight people across the US over the last month, including teenage school students some of whom it is claimed were killed as part of satanic rituals.

Members of Mara Salvatrucha, also known as MS-13,…” Devil worshiping gang 'sacrificed a teenage girl to Satan'

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn’t exist.”

And I can bring the question a lot closer to the beliefs of over 60 million voters….

[​IMG]

Producers Defend “The Bible” Miniseries in the face of Obama-Devil Controversy

Producers Defend "The Bible" Miniseries in the face of Obama-Devil Controversy: Utter Nonsense! Obama is a "Fellow Christian" - Tinsel

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. The Professor

The Professor Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,625
    God and Corps and country....in the tradition of the United States Marine Corps.

The Marine Corp's motto is Semper Fidelis, which means always faithful … to God and Corps and Country . Marines have another tradition know as Death Before Dishonor. In all the world, there is no code of conduct superior to that of the United States Marine Corps.

The Professor - USMC radio-telegraph operator assigned to Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), Camp Lejeune, NC. I became a Marine two days past my 17th birthday in 1956.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Taz

Taz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,414
    How many gooks did you frag? Or was it zipperheads?

(to the mods: I was going to add something relevant to the OP as I'm supposed to, but as usual, I have no idea what KoreaChic is on about, lol)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  4. captkaos

captkaos Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,470
    Thank you for your Service to our great country. Semper Fi

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. captkaos

captkaos Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,470
    There was no war in going on 1956 idiot ! So the answer is 0 take a history lesson or just SHHHHHHush

6. Taz

Taz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,414
    Ya, but he was in the Marines for years...

7. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +97,845
    Read your Bible

What bad things has the Devil done that are worse than what God did?

Flooding the earth and killing innocent puppies, kittens and babies is hard to beat
    Even the Devil would not do that

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57,284

Y'know.....I had a feeling you weren't one of those worshiping the Devil.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +57,284
    5. What, exactly, is the job requirement for working for Beelzebub?

“Human sacrifice is the act of killing one or more humans, usually as an offering to a deity, as part of a ritual. Human sacrifice has been practiced in various cultures throughout history. Victims were typically ritually killed in a manner intended to please or appease gods, spirits or the deceased, for example, as a propitiatory offering or as a retainer sacrifice when a king's servants are killed in order for them to continue to serve their master in the next life. Closely related practices found in some tribal societies are cannibalism and headhunting.[1]

By the Iron Age, with the associated developments in religion (the Axial Age), human sacrifice was becoming less common throughout the Old World, and came to be looked down upon as barbaric in classical antiquity. In the New World, however, human sacrifice continued to be widespread to varying degrees until the European colonization of the Americas.”
    Human sacrifice - Wikipedia

6. This is the major difference between worshiping God, and worship of the Lord of the Flies.

“ In Genesis 22, God tests Abraham's obedience by asking him to sacrifice Isaac, his only son. ... withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your ... Abraham knew or didn't know about the practice of human sacrifice ...

But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, 'Abraham! Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 12 Do not lay a hand on the boy,' he said. 'Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.'

No human sacrifices in the Judeo-Christian faith!

In the long history of Christian or Jewish martyrdom, there wasn't one person who killed another to be a martyr. But here was a theology of Muslim martyrdom where you kill innocent people and go to heaven and God will bless a terrible act like that. I have said to Muslims, 'You've got to condemn it' and they say 'I have condemned it.' But they don't condemn the theology behind it."
    Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 143

But.....there is a major 'religion' for which human sacrifice and slaughter of innocents is a hallmark....

....and the major political party in America embraces that cult, and endorses the sacrifice of the unborn.

Clear what they worship, huh?

10. danielpalos

danielpalos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,159
    the Truest witness bearers must be the most moral if not the most holy; practice leads to Perfection.