The Authoritarian Movement that is MAGA

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is the front page of Drudge. Orange Jesus sounds more like Mussolini than an American president.

Why does MAGA even pretend to care about the American experiment anymore?

3a1b7497-9732-4ffe-83c3-b27d76ff34f2_1306x784.jpg

While what he said about comcast is highly disturbing, he was correct about Milley.
Milley admitted he would have committed treason if certain things had happened. Like, he was planning on it. Planning on it and communicating with China would be treason enough, right?
Do you people know what the punishment for treason is? Even many states list treason is punishable by death.
The comcast things is beyond comprehensible. The media cannot be trusted at all. But my gawd.

Last edited:
This is the front page of Drudge. Orange Jesus sounds more like Mussolini than an American president.

View attachment 834407
He also said he’d have Hillary Clinton prosecuted if he won the presidency, and that didn’t happen. Which is not a defense of Trump; my point is that Trump will literally say anything in any given moment and mean nothing. He’s less a fascist than he is a simple fraud and failure.

While what he said about comcast is highly disturbing, he was correct about Milley.
Milley admitted he would have committed treason if things had happened. Do you people know what the punishment for treason is? Even many states list treason is punishable by death.
The comcast things is beyond comprehensible. The media cannot be trusted at all. But my gawd.
Again, not a defense of Trump, but it’s not as if nobody said he should be put to death for treason either.

Milley admitted he would have committed treason if things had happened. Do you people know what the punishment for treason is? Even many states list treason is punishable by death.
Democrats commit treason every day

No biggie.

View attachment 834407
Trump is only trying to make up for his lost talking points that is due to the gag order.

To Americans his new talking points are doubly effective and so the gag orders are going to work against the Democrats. Or Demonrats, whatever?

If Trump wins his presidency back then the above is quite likely to be America's new reality!

Not just blowing smoke and lame promises anymore. This one's serious!

He also said he’d have Hillary Clinton prosecuted if he won the presidency, and that didn’t happen. Which is not a defense of Trump; my point is that Trump will literally say anything in any given moment and mean nothing. He’s less a fascist than he is a simple fraud and failure.
He cant help it if the Swamp disobeys the law and the Hildabeast walks free. She was guilty as Biden.

View attachment 834407
Actually, he sounds like someone interested in preserving the country, protecting its borders, and obeying its laws....supporting hardworking citizens. Of course that would upset you and your buddy Taz.

View attachment 834407
The tragedy here is that his behavior has become normalized. He says and posts things every single goddamn day that should alarm us and motivate us to say "no more", to disqualify him from any national position of authority.

But he has taken us so deep into the sewer that it now, literally, goes unnoticed. And now his flock is every bit as ugly and indecent as he is.

I said this back in 2015, and I was right:

Trump is gonna do his damndest to identify whatever little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary national American politics and pee on it.

I agree. These are the kinds of things you hear about in a banana republic that would typically appall Westerners, but MAGA is cheering it on.
Poster one and poster two are as dumb as the day is long. They are both projecting as citizens rot in jail for almost 3 years without bail or a trial. That is authoritarian and fascism by those in power, and that is what both these losers support.

Forum List

Back