The Atlantic admits President Donald Trump is winning: "The White Nationalists Are Winning"

Lots of backpedaling from the far right now that this "alt-right" bullshit is starting to crumble. Happy to see it.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history. Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!

The last thing the blob ever wrestled with was tying his shoes.

Do you suppose Barrack Obama wrestles with Michael Obama?

The k00k left have been obsessed for over 2 years with this Nazi stuff. I dont get it.....they might as well be parading naked down Main St shaking a banana at people warning of the apocalypse. Politically, the strategy is laughable....:cul2::cul2:

Let us string some sad but true logic together....Whether or not an Obama fan...The time had come to elect a new president. As we came upon this historic time, there was an unfortunate tragedy of the senseless death of Treyvon Martin. An honest response was Black Lives Matter...at first....

Glad you admit that the death of Trayvon was senseless and tragic -- because many of your fellow trump supporters feel otherwise -- in fact, they fist pump the killing of Trayvon and still cheer for the guy who killed him -- even tho this guy has well proven himself to be a depraved human being.

The significant loss of Treyvon Martin was overshadowed with BLM defending criminals such as Michael Brown. Somewhere in there a sicko White Supremacist youngster named Dylann Roof massacred a group of Black church people inside their own church to the horror of most of the nation.....
Mike Brown doesn't negate the fact that Trayvon was a senseless death -- nor did Mike Brown negate the fact that Tamir Rice, John Crawford, Walter Scott, Laquan McDonald, etc were still wrong and the result of flat out bad policing or specifically in the case of John Crawford, racism

I also find it funny how people always refer to Mike Brown (18) Tamir Rice (12) and Trayvon Martin (17) as being grown men and any attempts to refer to them as "kids" are scoffed at

Yet you in your own comment refer to Dylan Roof (21) as a "youngster" even tho he is older than all of the previous 3 people I named..there have been numerous studies on this before about the inherent bias to want to identify black boys as men, even tho in the case of Tamir Rice, was 12 years old -- and conversely, they usually identify white men as "youngsters" or "kids" --even tho many of them are well into their 20's -- this bias tends to manifest itself in negative ways in the real world

Many shootings of black youth happened across the country and the cases were a mixture of police wrongdoing and rightdoing.....

So in the cases of police wrong doing, can we admit that protesting and demanding full accountability for the wrong doing doesn't mean you hate whites and police? When the black police officer shot the white woman in Minnesota, black lives matter protestors were there demanding justice too. Also, you don't have to be a member of BLM to demand accountability from police -- BLM is demonized and then used as an insult to hurl at anyone demanding accountability from law enforcement in order to silence them.

Unfortunately hysteria about racism issues has exploded in this country and the losing left seethes in disdain at anything and everything. President Trump has been made a cartoon villian by the far left and it's exaggerated media. ...
Look, I believe your heart is in the right place, so I will overlook most of your conservative hyperbole, but words matter. Racism exploded in this country when? Racism has always been here, the racists are just now more emboldened since Trump got elected -- and this is not my words, these are the words of the racists themselves -- several leaders of Neo Nazi organizations brag about how their membership has almost tripled since Trump got elected -- they publically thank Trump for emboldening them -- but you still want to blame it on the rest of us for noticing?

As for the media and Trump being made a cartoon villain -- Trump would not have ever been considered a viable presidential candidate if it were not for the media (The Apprentice show was a media device) -- he would have never been embraced by the GOP as much as he was if he didn't hop on the racist and cartoonishly stupid campaign known the Birther movement -- and lastly, Trump received more free media campaign publicity than any other candidate in history.

The left has morphed into the violent left who now see all white conservatives as "racists" and in response has arisen a militant White Lives- alt right movement. In the streets violent groups ARE clashing with each other....welcome to August 2018 everyone...
So the left morphed into being violent?? I was always told that the left has always been violent -- but ok....also, there has not arisen a militant white nationalist movement -- they didn't just pop up because of Antifa or BLM --- there has always been a militant white nationalist movement since this country existed -- don't blame antifa or BLM for your lack of awareness that these violent white racists have always existed.

Let us string some sad but true logic together....Whether or not an Obama fan...The time had come to elect a new president. As we came upon this historic time, there was an unfortunate tragedy of the senseless death of Treyvon Martin. An honest response was Black Lives Matter...at first....

Glad you admit that the death of Trayvon was senseless and tragic -- because many of your fellow trump supporters feel otherwise -- in fact, they fist pump the killing of Trayvon and still cheer for the guy who killed him -- even tho this guy has well proven himself to be a depraved human being.

The significant loss of Treyvon Martin was overshadowed with BLM defending criminals such as Michael Brown. Somewhere in there a sicko White Supremacist youngster named Dylann Roof massacred a group of Black church people inside their own church to the horror of most of the nation.....
Mike Brown doesn't negate the fact that Trayvon was a senseless death -- nor did Mike Brown negate the fact that Tamir Rice, John Crawford, Walter Scott, Laquan McDonald, etc were still wrong and the result of flat out bad policing or specifically in the case of John Crawford, racism

I also find it funny how people always refer to Mike Brown (18) Tamir Rice (12) and Trayvon Martin (17) as being grown men and any attempts to refer to them as "kids" are scoffed at

Yet you in your own comment refer to Dylan Roof (21) as a "youngster" even tho he is older than all of the previous 3 people I named..there have been numerous studies on this before about the inherent bias to want to identify black boys as men, even tho in the case of Tamir Rice, was 12 years old -- and conversely, they usually identify white men as "youngsters" or "kids" --even tho many of them are well into their 20's -- this bias tends to manifest itself in negative ways in the real world

Many shootings of black youth happened across the country and the cases were a mixture of police wrongdoing and rightdoing.....

So in the cases of police wrong doing, can we admit that protesting and demanding full accountability for the wrong doing doesn't mean you hate whites and police? When the black police officer shot the white woman in Minnesota, black lives matter protestors were there demanding justice too. Also, you don't have to be a member of BLM to demand accountability from police -- BLM is demonized and then used as an insult to hurl at anyone demanding accountability from law enforcement in order to silence them.

Unfortunately hysteria about racism issues has exploded in this country and the losing left seethes in disdain at anything and everything. President Trump has been made a cartoon villian by the far left and it's exaggerated media. ...
Look, I believe your heart is in the right place, so I will overlook most of your conservative hyperbole, but words matter. Racism exploded in this country when? Racism has always been here, the racists are just now more emboldened since Trump got elected -- and this is not my words, these are the words of the racists themselves -- several leaders of Neo Nazi organizations brag about how their membership has almost tripled since Trump got elected -- they publically thank Trump for emboldening them -- but you still want to blame it on the rest of us for noticing?

As for the media and Trump being made a cartoon villain -- Trump would not have ever been considered a viable presidential candidate if it were not for the media (The Apprentice show was a media device) -- he would have never been embraced by the GOP as much as he was if he didn't hop on the racist and cartoonishly stupid campaign known the Birther movement -- and lastly, Trump received more free media campaign publicity than any other candidate in history.

The left has morphed into the violent left who now see all white conservatives as "racists" and in response has arisen a militant White Lives- alt right movement. In the streets violent groups ARE clashing with each other....welcome to August 2018 everyone...
So the left morphed into being violent?? I was always told that the left has always been violent -- but ok....also, there has not arisen a militant white nationalist movement -- they didn't just pop up because of Antifa or BLM --- there has always been a militant white nationalist movement since this country existed -- don't blame antifa or BLM for your lack of awareness that these violent white racists have always existed.

Nobody cares about BLM....and frankly, when Brown got his hat knocked off, most didnt even raise an eyebrow. Scumbags like Brown are no big loss to most of society who figure his hat was going to be knocked off anyway in his own neighborhood and likely from somebody he knew. When you assault a police officer you get your hat knocked off. That's how the people want it! :113:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history. Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!
Under Obama the black unemployment rate went from 17% to 7% and this orange clown tries to take credit?
The Don takes credit for the raging economy, too.

"In 1976 the establishment hated Reagan, now they love him

In 20 years the party will be full of proud Trump Republicans

We will win" - President Trump

"Trump is what we are left with when whiteness drains the body politic of crucial self-awareness and we stiffen into a moral corpse!" - Cornel West

"Donald Trump harms our positive racial future" - Cory Booker

Last edited:
Thank You President Trump!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!

6:26 AM - 11 Aug 2018

Thank you for what? Confirming to his Nazi supporters that he condemns racism against whites? That tweet is a dog whistle to Richard Spencer and the other racists.

Thank You President Trump!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!

6:26 AM - 11 Aug 2018

Thank you for what? Confirming to his Nazi supporters that he condemns racism against whites? That tweet is a dog whistle to Richard Spencer and the other racists.

While Richard Spencer is a total fucking loser, what is the difference between him and the Antifa commies that show up to any Trump event? Communism has killed even more people than nazism.....be consistent or be a hypocrite, your choice.

Lots of backpedaling from the far right now that this "alt-right" bullshit is starting to crumble. Happy to see it.
If this "alt right bullshit is starting to crumble", its because there arent more than a few hundred of them nationwide. Why on earth did you fools give this tiny group such a gigantic platform? You people are fucking stupid! :laugh:

Forum List

Back