The Atlantic admits President Donald Trump is winning: "The White Nationalists Are Winning"

I think that the urgency for The Atlantic is that the DC Unite the Right plight and Antifa games are about to explode in the nations capital.

Thank You President Trump!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!

6:26 AM - 11 Aug 2018

black nationalists:

watersmaxine_071918am2_lead.jpg

etc

we're in a fight to save Western civilization, folks!

The White Nationalists Are Winning

I regret dirtying my boots in this article. When will the sane (let's hope) majority of the American moderate Left realize, and then finally publicly admit, that the driving forces of modern, traditional American conservatism have nothing to with, no ideological connection to, bogeyman "white-supremacists"? This lie has gone far past tiresome into the ridiculous and tragicomic.

That being said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with shallow nationalism, an ideology which has nothing to do with racism or bigotry, and everything to do with preserving national geographic and cultural heritage, religious belief, values and rule by law and founding constitutional principles. Another great lie told by the radicalized American Left is the redefinition of Nationalism to mean Nazi or racist.

The "White Nationalists" are hardly winning anything as they are less than a percentage of a low percentage of Americans, and most of the ones who carry their asinine race war banners are little more than momma's boys live action role players.

No, the real and present and imminent threat to our Constitutional Democracy by way of Republic is radical Marxist-Leninist postmodernist ideology adapted and weaponized to take down Western civilization from within . . . a Trojan Horse for the Ages.

Let us string some sad but true logic together....Whether or not an Obama fan...The time had come to elect a new president. As we came upon this historic time, there was an unfortunate tragedy of the senseless death of Treyvon Martin. An honest response was Black Lives Matter...at first. The Democrats being friends with Soros decided to funnel money into BLM and shifted to notorious Fergusen and Brown as a staging place for protests. The significant loss of Treyvon Martin was overshadowed with BLM defending criminals such as Michael Brown. Somewhere in there a sicko White Supremacist youngster named Dylann Roof massacred a group of Black church people inside their own church to the horror of most of the nation. Many shootings of black youth happened across the country and the cases were a mixture of police wrongdoing and rightdoing. Then a president was elected by the citizens of the USA who happens to be very Caucasian and the losing side searches for answers. Unfortunately hysteria about racism issues has exploded in this country and the losing left seethes in disdain at anything and everything. President Trump has been made a cartoon villian by the far left and it's exaggerated media. Many citizens of the United States are being told that they did not vote this president in when in fact USA citizens did vote President Trump in and no Russians influenced their vote. The left has morphed into the violent left who now see all white conservatives as "racists" and in response has arisen a militant White Lives- alt right movement. In the streets violent groups ARE clashing with each other....welcome to August 2018 everyone...

Donald J. Trump
Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
45th President of the United States of America
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
7h7 hours ago

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!

6:26 AM - 11 Aug 2018

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

I am proud to have fought for and secured the LOWEST African American and Hispanic unemployment rates in history. Now I’m pushing for prison reform to give people who have paid their debt to society a second chance. I will never stop fighting for ALL Americans!

The last thing the blob ever wrestled with was tying his shoes.
Don't forget knocking the female out of Hillary.

'I condemn all types of racism': Trump urges 'peace to ALL Americans' on anniversary of Charlottesville rally as cities across the country brace for right-wing marches
  • Trump is urging peace for the upcoming Charlottesville rally anniversary
  • The state of Virginia and city of Charlottesville have declared a state of emergency in anticipation of the ring-wing rally that turned violent last year
  • Parades and protests are set to take place in Washington DC and Charlottesville

Forum List

Back