The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little history lesson. You reap what you sow.

A lesson the Democrats learned two nights ago.

A lesson I hope Republicans learned from.

I would be tempted not to be like Democrats and work with them....but it's really a lost cause.

It's impossible and foolish to make sound deals with dishonest brokers.

There's a difference between cautiously moving forward into a partnership and keeping your options open, and saying "fuck you, we're in charge now".

Democrats chose the second option after the elections of '08.

I would be tempted not to be like Democrats and work with them....but it's really a lost cause.

There's a difference between cautiously moving forward into a partnership and keeping your options open, and saying "fuck you, we're in charge now".

what i find very funny is how the very people pissing and moaning about the potential for the GOP to do it now, when they supported the democrats doing it THEN

That didn't take long. Mitch McConnell's speech in a nut shell: fuck you liberals, we will destroy you.

:eusa_eh:

Ravi, it is not about the liberals at all. Mitch is playing to his hard right base in KY because he is terrified that Rand Paul is going to create a clone to challenge Mitch in the primaries (payback for Mitch going after Rand). If Rand can find a rousing populist without a decades long history of a lot of wealth yet can raise boat loads of money (Palin?), Mitch might be history.

People shouldn't get too fired up about the election. It was very predictable considering the near double-digit unemployment rate, slow recovery after the near financial collapse, continuing wars, rising deficits, etc. This was simply an anti-incumbent election. Given the same series of events from Jan 2009 - current, any president would've taken it on the chin. The only question is how hard would the punch be?

The score was 66-3.

I don't think it was the GOP they were pissed at.

Until they prove otherwise they deserve to be treated with the lack of trust they earned.

It's like the bully that picks on you and picks on you until you finally get a chance to beat his ass....and finally when you do he asks for you to have mercy and forget all of the shit he did to you. All he's doing is trying to wait till your back is turned so he can fuck you up.

That didn't take long. Mitch McConnell's speech in a nut shell: fuck you liberals, we will destroy you.

What do you mean they're back?:eusa_eh: They just lost the election two days ago?
pelosi20and20the20gavel1.jpg

Why should the Conservatives want to form a partnership with liberals?

Yes, they lost. The Dems have the Presidency, the Senate, and they are pissed. Yeah, they lost. What is wrong with you morons from the reactionary right. The election was a great start but only a start. This is a marthon, and we have barely made the first three miles.

lol @ RepubliCON$

A mere 2 days in and they are already shitting their panties with glee. 2012 is gonna be a blast!

49izadw.gif

Last edited:

To get some things done?

Did you forget that they don't have a veto proof majority?

To get some things done?

Fuck that We have given our Directives to the newly elected they will do as we demand of them or else

It's the same speech your party gave to the Republicans two years ago. What goes around comes around, so they say.

Frankly...i don't consider most liberals to be real Americans anymore...

Well Liberals did write the United States Constitution..so they are pretty American.

As for conservatives? Well..being a liberal..it is not for me to judge if they are Americans or not. I will say they are traitorious Americans when they are talking about using second amendment remedies to kill their fellow Americans.

And I will say they are pretty arrogant if they are deciding who in the the "Americans Club".

Americans just told you what they think of Barack Obama. Were you listening?

Americans told Bush basically the same thing..but he just kept on keeping on.

Right up until TARP.

To get some things done?

Fuck that We have given our Directives to the newly elected they will do as we demand of them or else

So you choose for nothing to get done. And therefore give Obama a chance to play Clinton again and blame everything on congress...and thus get reelected.

You don't really look past the length of your own nose, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back