The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, Lefties don't like it when the shoe is BEING THROWN AT THEM.:lol:
One friggen day and they already whining like little babies.
I love it.:lol:

Sweetheart! they whine worse when they win. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

almost two years into his term Obama was STILL crying that he didn't create this mess...Everyday he's going on about driving into the ditch or some stupid thing.:lol:

Christ! Did you Watch the Ed Schultz show tonigh?. He had a giant malfunction aka MELTDOWN. Know why? Cause obie wan mentioned working with the Republicans. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweetheart! they whine worse when they win. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

almost two years into his term Obama was STILL crying that he didn't create this mess...Everyday he's going on about driving into the ditch or some stupid thing.:lol:

Christ! Did you Watch the Ed Schultz show tonigh?. He had a giant malfunction aka MELTDOWN. Know why? Cause obie wan mentioned working with the Republicans. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obiewan aka arrogant bastard working with Republicans....

slurpee.jpg

You notice how proud the Republican base is?

They keep saying, "We won".

No, the GOP leadership won. The corporations won. China won.

But you guys? You think you won? Now that's hilarious. Like Rush says, "Bend over and grab your ankles". The GOP is about to show you what you "won".

You notice how proud the Republican base is?

They keep saying, "We won".

No, the GOP leadership won. The corporations won. China won.

But you guys? You think you won? Now that's hilarious. Like Rush says, "Bend over and grab your ankles". The GOP is about to show you what you "won".
Actually the corporations buy both ways, it's just they spend way more on the Democrats than on the Republicans in political campaigns, the Obama administration was nothing more than a puppet show (that campaigned on reducing lobbyists control of US politics), yet people thought things would change. Now that's what's really funny and really pathetic.

Last edited:
Nice deflections!

The rational: Obama yada yada yada talked bad about politicians.

Doesn't detract from the fact the the Republicans have always and continue to talk bad about Americans.

The rational: Mitch McConnell yada yada yada talked bad about liberal politicians....

....therefore Republicans talk bad about Americans....

Frankly...i don't consider most liberals to be real Americans anymore...

ESPECIALLY that arrogant bastard in the oval office...(whenever he can find time to be there...)

That doesn't surprise me, narcissism is at the heart of the modern "Conservative."

"I disagree with you, therefore I'm a better American than you."

Americans just told you they want Obama stopped.

Meh. I think it was closer to "I'm confused and angry and I don't know why." The first guy that said he'd fix everything couldn't, so now they're trying out the next ones.

This election meant exactly - nada.

The Bush tax cuts are going away - there's nothing that the Republicans can do to stop it except for accepting Obama's tax cut for the middle class only.

Either a tax cut for the middle class or no tax cut for anyone - either way Obama wins.

Changing the Health care bill is going nowhere - the Dems still hold the majority of the power in Washington.

The Republicans can push for a governement shutdown - hey that helped Gengrich a whole lot, didn't it?

Besides that, partisan gridlock for the next two years - the dems will be glad that they did what they did for the past two years - and there's nada the Republicans can do to change it.

This election was less significant than the two past elections - when the power shifted from the Republicans holding all 3 branches to the Democrats holding all 3 branches.

Americans are fickle - you can be sure that in 2 years the political climate will be entirely different than it is today:

Obama will win the next election, and the Dems will either take the house back or come close.

That's all there is to it!

Frankly...i don't consider most liberals to be real Americans anymore...

Well Liberals did write the United States Constitution..so they are pretty American.

As for conservatives? Well..being a liberal..it is not for me to judge if they are Americans or not. I will say they are traitorious Americans when they are talking about using second amendment remedies to kill their fellow Americans.

And I will say they are pretty arrogant if they are deciding who in the the "Americans Club".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back