The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly...i don't consider most liberals to be real Americans anymore...

Well Liberals did write the United States Constitution..so they are pretty American.

As for conservatives? Well..being a liberal..it is not for me to judge if they are Americans or not. I will say they are traitorious Americans when they are talking about using second amendment remedies to kill their fellow Americans.

And I will say they are pretty arrogant if they are deciding who in the the "Americans Club".

Americans just told you what they think of Barack Obama. Were you listening?

Frankly...i don't consider most liberals to be real Americans anymore...

Well Liberals did write the United States Constitution..so they are pretty American.

As for conservatives? Well..being a liberal..it is not for me to judge if they are Americans or not. I will say they are traitorious Americans when they are talking about using second amendment remedies to kill their fellow Americans.

And I will say they are pretty arrogant if they are deciding who in the the "Americans Club".

Ya know I listened to Right wing talk all day because I find dumb statements like that so amusing. :lol::lol:

Ya know I listened to Right wing talk all day because I find dumb statements like that so amusing. :lol::lol:

Did you see Congress change hands?

Besides that, partisan gridlock for the next two years - the dems will be glad that they did what they did for the past two years - and there's nada the Republicans can do to change it.

Rachel Maddow summed it up well. The last 2 years weren't about accumulating political capital, they were about spending it.

That didn't take long. Mitch McConnell's speech in a nut shell: fuck you liberals, we will destroy you.

:eusa_eh:

Lets see, Obama Called Republicans the Enemy. Obama Said Republicans should be in the back of the bus.

I think Fuck you liberals, We will destroy you is an acceptable response :)

Liberals like yourself Ravi, Represent about 21% of All Americans. and yet for the last 4 Years you have controlled the Democrat party, and therefore Congress. For the last 2 you have had the white house.

The American people in their infinite wisdom just pulled the plug. I hope you enjoyed the last 4 years because you will not see Democrats with power like that for some time to come. As long as they continue to allow the Far left to run the party.

in 2 years Democrats have 21 Senate Seats up for grabs, The Republicans only 10.

I suggest you guys moderate your stances or it will be you who is out of power for a long time, unlike the failed predictions of Republican Demise. Democrats stand on a precipice right now. If they do not take this lesson the American people have just gave them to heart. They will slip further and further out of power.

Lose the arrogance.

We won.

Get over it.
wasnt that exactly what Obama said in 09?

Thats what I keep saying.

It seems that the Republicans haven't learned much from history. Luckily they still got a month or so to tone that shit down. After that it's going to start biting them in the ass.

Two years of eating shit and now they're supposed to be nice and wait for them to stab them in the back again?

Fuck that.

Just a little history lesson. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
We won.

Get over it.

It seems that the Republicans haven't learned much from history. Luckily they still got a month or so to tone that shit down. After that it's going to start biting them in the ass.
well, since ravi didnt include a link to a reliable source that he actually DID say that, i will hold out hope that ravi is being her usual moron self

Two years of eating shit and now they're supposed to be nice and wait for them to stab them in the back again?

Fuck that.

You sound like a Democrat, circa '06.

History, doomed to repeat, etc.

You notice how proud the Republican base is?

They keep saying, "We won".

No, the GOP leadership won. The corporations won. China won.

But you guys? You think you won? Now that's hilarious. Like Rush says, "Bend over and grab your ankles". The GOP is about to show you what you "won".

Sorry....the Dems have been doing that so long I don't have any feeling anymore in my ass.

Btw.....We voted for them...so we won.

People shouldn't get too fired up about the election. It was very predictable considering the near double-digit unemployment rate, slow recovery after the near financial collapse, continuing wars, rising deficits, etc. This was simply an anti-incumbent election. Given the same series of events from Jan 2009 - current, any president would've taken it on the chin. The only question is how hard would the punch be?

Fuck that.

You sound like a Democrat, circa '06.

History, doomed to repeat, etc.

Just a little history lesson. You reap what you sow.

That didn't take long. Mitch McConnell's speech in a nut shell: fuck you liberals, we will destroy you.

:eusa_eh:

Lets see, Obama Called Republicans the Enemy. Obama Said Republicans should be in the back of the bus.

I think Fuck you liberals, We will destroy you is an acceptable response :)

Liberals like yourself Ravi, Represent about 21% of All Americans. and yet for the last 4 Years you have controlled the Democrat party, and therefore Congress. For the last 2 you have had the white house.

The American people in their infinite wisdom just pulled the plug. I hope you enjoyed the last 4 years because you will not see Democrats with power like that for some time to come. As long as they continue to allow the Far left to run the party.

in 2 years Democrats have 21 Senate Seats up for grabs, The Republicans only 10.

I suggest you guys moderate your stances or it will be you who is out of power for a long time, unlike the failed predictions of Republican Demise. Democrats stand on a precipice right now. If they do not take this lesson the American people have just gave them to heart. They will slip further and further out of power.

Lose the arrogance.

Don't be silly. The Democrats that held their seats, like the Republicans of the previous (actually current) congress, know that their seats are secure. They have nothing to gain by giving in - they'd only stand to lose their own constituiency.

What we now have for the next 2 years is a piss off in Washington. None of the secure seats is going to give one inch - and whichever side pisses the most will gain seats in the next election - and win the Presidential.

If any of them have a brain they'll figure that it's time for all out partisanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back