The Arkansas Democratic Party chairman has died from gunshot wounds...

I gave my example. It's obvious, common knowledge that's been repeated on the nightly news from the late 60s to date. You want to tapdance around that, knock yourself out.

Perhaps you should reconsider your assumed moral and intellectual superiority; especially, the latter. You aren't even half a challenge.

So you have nothing to back up this claim?

yeah I can....the Chicago Democratic National Convention.

The offical government study by the former government of Pennnsylvania (Stanton? Can't remember his name, can't find it on Google either) termed the violence "A police riot".

"No fair, editec." you think?

The police weren't protesting.

No?

What were they doing, then?

Certainly they weren't keeping the peace.

the people weren't rioting, the people didn't start clubbing people, the cops did.

Why?

Because Richard Daily told them to, that's why.

That was Daily's way of protesting against the youth movement that was taking over the Democratic party at the time.

So there you go...a right wingers' protest that turned into a police riot.

Daily was no right winger.

Wow, that was educational. I hadn't really heard much about that. Guess it's better than religious extremism, at least in theory, but damn... Eco-Terrorists. It's a strange world.

The most destructive practice of the ALF/ELF is arson. The ALF/ELF members consistently use improvised incendiary devices equipped with crude but effective timing mechanisms. These incendiary devices are often constructed based upon instructions found on the ALF/ELF websites. The ALF/ELF criminal incidents often involve pre-activity surveillance and well-planned operations. Members are believed to engage in significant intelligence gathering against potential targets, including the review of industry/trade publications, photographic/video surveillance of potential targets, and posting details about potential targets on the internet.

Daily was no right winger.

Yes, he was.

Daily was an old time political machine boss of the Democrapic persuasion, but he was first and foremost a reactionary hawk who hated "hippies" protesting the Viet Nam war.

Just because somebody is a D doesn't mean they're not leaning toward the right, you know?

Perhaps you can't believe that.

Nevertheless it is true.

The Democratic party has always had some very right wing conservative elements in it.

I have been accused of being one of those in many a Democratic meeting, believe me.

I have been accused of being a sexist, a racist, a conservative, a democrat in name only and so forth.

The lines between consevative and liberal aren't as easily draw as I think you believe they are, RGS.

Do remember that the Viet Nam conflict was a DEMOCRATIC WAR before NiXXon inherited it.

Last edited:
I gave my example. It's obvious, common knowledge that's been repeated on the nightly news from the late 60s to date. You want to tapdance around that, knock yourself out.

Perhaps you should reconsider your assumed moral and intellectual superiority; especially, the latter. You aren't even half a challenge.

Umm yeah.. this proves my point.. These assinine preconceived notions about liberals being parroted by the right justify the need to rid this nation of the liberal scourge. How many times has it been mentioned on this board that Libs hate america, are traitors and will bring about the death of this nation...

If you believe the windbags here, its almost like its every conservatives duty to pick up a gun now (while you still can) and take out as many libs as possible.

Back on topic:

Still no word on why the man targetted Chairman Gwatney.

No easy explanation in Ark. Dem's murder - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

Police said Timothy Dale Johnson, 50, of Searcy, barged into Bill Gwatney's office on Wednesday and shot him multiple times. There were no signs that Gwatney and Johnson, who was later shot dead by officers, knew each other.

A Target retail store in Conway had fired Johnson early Wednesday because he had written graffiti on a wall, police said.

There are quotes from the Clintons and Obama, as well. Gwatney worked very closely with the Clintons while Bill served as Governor.

What the fuck are you talking about? Me - neo nut? Get off it. Learn to fucking read my posts and understand my position, or quit responding to me altogether.

I respected Gwatney. He was a great politician. I heard him speak on two or three different occasions, and I even met him once. He was not a liberal psychopath like you or Obama. He was a sensible man with very moderate views, much like Governor Beebe and the Clintons, whom Gwatney respected and supported.

Last edited:
there are crazy lunatics on both sides of the political aisle, and even alot of crazies that have no political affiliations....

on the ''right'' there were murderers of abortion doctors....
and Coulter promoting the imprisoning of all liberals....

on the left, the greens, not the Dems promoting ELF....etc

You made a statement that liberals resort to violence more than conservatives.

What is your evidence of this?

animal liberation front,

environmental liberation front

PETA.....to name a few.....

animal liberation front,

and people can name those on the right that have resorted to violence. this whole argument is stupid. im sorry i asked for evidence. should have just figured it was all opinion

animal liberation front,

OH MY GOD!!!

THE TERRORISTS AT PETA ARE ONLY 10 MILES FROM ME!!!

150777332_a5c7f74395.jpg

Why don't you go play with your guns and complain about how violent liberals are?

Leftist governments have killed millions upon millions innocent people around the world. The right has not even come close to matching the left.

I wonder why some think there could be no connection between hate and death and words that come to mean in the mind of the listener something bad and should be eliminated. It requires little thought to think what happened to American Indians or Blacks or abortion doctors. Say a word and an image comes to mind. Most can reason through the rhetoric but some cannot. I am listening to the republicans the other morning talk about drilling and what word appears 'liberal,' it is liberals who are stopping the drilling. Could there be a reason so called liberals don't want this? Demonize a person and you can kill them with no conscience. There is very little extrapolation required to step from their words to rush's words to anne's words to come to see this liberal as bad. Reason often has no place in emotions. Name something bad and some people will hate. Think ******, jew, ****, ****, wop, fag, crackers....

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

The Copycat Effect: Omaha-Jokela-Columbine

Leftist governments have killed millions upon millions innocent people around the world. The right has not even come close to matching the left.

I'm thinking that in your fog of hatred for anything you don't agree with, you're confused about what types of governments do those types of things.... cause I'm thinking there have been some pretty murderous fascist regimes on the right, too.

All kinds of extremes are dangerous.

Oh, I dunno, Its every conservatives moral imperative to rid this nation of liberals... Though I, say this in jest, sadly I fear there is truth behind this action..

Nice, Jeep.

Advocating murder for poltical ends.

How very American of you.

You're a real patriot, there.

You, Joe Stalin, and Hilter would have hit it off real well.

yeah I can....the Chicago Democratic National Convention.

The offical government study by the former government of Pennnsylvania (Stanton? Can't remember his name, can't find it on Google either) termed the violence "A police riot".

"No fair, editec." you think?

The police weren't protesting.

No?

What were they doing, then?

Certainly they weren't keeping the peace.

the people weren't rioting, the people didn't start clubbing people, the cops did.

Why?

Because Richard Daily told them to, that's why.

That was Daily's way of protesting against the youth movement that was taking over the Democratic party at the time.

So there you go...a right wingers' protest that turned into a police riot.

That's a twist. Daily was a Democrat. I'm not sure inter-party shennanigans fallis within the context of the discussion.

However, I will give it to you. Look how far back you have to go, and who you have to choose (old guard Democrats) to make your case; which, makes my point.

So you have nothing to back up this claim?

That's not what I said, is it? Your childish little attempt here is as obvious as daylight. Try it on someone else. You couldn't play a game of semantics with me in your best day and my worse.

Obvious common knowledge is self-evident.

Forum List

Back