The Arctic Is In Even Worse Shape Than You Realize

Your $$$ won't be any good ~S~
I beg to differ...
images (1).jpeg

We are either a can do nation or a nation of defeatists. Which are we?

LAMO....as he fights to destroy the nation, open the borders, kill capitalism, weaken the military.....he asks THIS ???
The damnedest things spill from their mouths.
:laughing0301:
Get off the crack or get your head out of your crack. You misrepresented every position I hold because you are too stupid to answer the question I asked. But this is nothing new to the alternative facts lying Trumpist.

The Arctic is in even worse shape than you realize

Over the past three decades of global warming, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95 percent, according the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s annual Arctic Report Card.

A very dramatic video here:

You dumbass Moon Bat. Most of the US had significant cold this month and it is only the early part of December. Record snowfall in North Carolina in some places.

Only idiots like you buy into this silly AGW scam.

But you are hoping for global warming aren't you? That is your utmost desire to see the world burn up because people like me drive gas guzzling CO2 producing big ass Tundra trucks, huh?

Don't worry about global warming because it ain't happening. It is fake news. The real thing that is happening is that we are entering a solar minimum that will freeze our asses off for the next few decades. That will embarrass the hell out of you stupid Moon Bats, won't it? Your worse nightmare is the coming mini Ice Age, isn't it?

2018 is a hot year: It's on pace to be the 4th-hottest on record

August 2018 was 5th hottest August on record for the globe | National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Floods, Record Warmth, High Winds: It’s the Winter of 2018, European Edition by Bob Henson | Category 6

because you hear what you want to hear.......mainly from the oilocracy's bullhorn

~S~

Better than ole Al Gore's bullhorn anyday

Actually, to be serious, there's more evidence the Sun is the bigger player in climate change.
How you can claim to be "connected with nature" and not see that is baffling indeed

Forum List

Back