The anti western cosplayers movement now opening bitcoin address

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The anti western cosplayers movement goals are :
1. To be one of the methods to help unifying us Asians.
2. To promote us Asians as a whole and as 1 big family.
3. To teach westerners and the others to not do racism and other harms to us Asians.
4. Etc

As for the funds, only 51% of it will be used to advance the movement such as for buying domain name, buying slots for ads, holding events, etc, 34% of the 51% will be used for charity, as for the other 49% will be used for other things.

If you are Asian and want to participate then you can use bitcoin with the address of - 17bQbUhJJihYXsUUddiGPYqEBNwFwRYygV -, remember that the movement only accept Asians so if you are not an Asian but have use bitcoin at that address then you will not be recognized nor you will get any refund.

If you decite to take part on the movement and want to use bitcoin then the minimum number of bitcoin is 0,1 so if the number is lower than that then just don't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious about something. If a westerner likes eastern anime, and wants to cosplay a character from it, why do you care? How, exactly, does that do any harm to you?

• Banned
I am curious about something. If a westerner likes eastern anime, and wants to cosplay a character from it, why do you care? How, exactly, does that do any harm to you?

Why do I care? Because it is racism against us Asians and ruining our Anime.

Racism against asians? What utter bullshit! Cosplay people are copying asian comics for their characters. That is the ultimate homage.

As for ruining your Anime, they aren't doing anything of the sort. Either it stands on its own or it is junk. If the creators of Anime cater to westerners because of the money they spend, then blame them. Your racism is pathetic.

• Banned

Racism against asians? What utter bullshit! Cosplay people are copying asian comics for their characters. That is the ultimate homage.

As for ruining your Anime, they aren't doing anything of the sort. Either it stands on its own or it is junk. If the creators of Anime cater to westerners because of the money they spend, then blame them. Your racism is pathetic.

Imitating other race is racism no matter for what purpose you do it, imitating our Anime characters = imitating us Asians.

Millions of our Anime fans are hurt by western cosplayers because they look nothing like our Anime characters so they only ruining our Anime characters when they Cosplay them.

tumblr_m4x4myZkoB1r0xpyao1_500.gif

• Banned
Bitcoin now make it easier to fund something and fully in secret.

Remember that both hitler and trump are westerners, we Asians don't have trash like that on our kind.

Last edited:

Imitating other race is racism no matter for what purpose you do it, imitating our Anime characters = imitating us Asians.

Millions of our Anime fans are hurt by western cosplayers because they look nothing like our Anime characters so they only ruining our Anime characters when they Cosplay them.

LMAO!! You are aware, I hope, that anime is fiction?

It is painfully obvious that you hate westerners. YOu are welcome to your hate. But if you think your little tirades here will effect the Cosplay in the west, you are delusional.

It is painfully obvious that you hate westerners. YOu are welcome to your hate. But if you think your little tirades here will effect the Cosplay in the west, you are delusional.

Fiction or not, we Asians based them on ourselves.

Nope, if I hate westerners then I will hate western cosplayers who sing Asian song, eat Asian food, wear Asian cloth, etc.

Just keep being mad that bitcoin now open a big possibilty for a movement like this to get efunding easily.

Remember that both hitler and trump are westerners, we Asians don't have trash like that on our kind.
Never heard of Pol Pot? How about Chairman Mao.?

Nope, if I hate westerners then I will hate western cosplayers who sing Asian song, eat Asian food, wear Asian cloth, etc.

Just keep being mad that bitcoin now open a big possibilty for a movement like this to get efunding easily.
Hey dipshit...! Westerners invented animation. You probably never considered that, had you? If it weren't for westerners you'd have no anime, and would be entertaining yourself with kabuki dance, or dog fighting.

I enjoy Asian food. I have worn Asian clothing. But cosplay has never been my thing.

But lets assume, for the sake of argument, this bitcoin catches on and you get huge funding for your "No Western Cosplay" movement. What will you do? Pay westerners not to enjoy their cosplay? Bribe officials to not allow permits for all the conventions?

You are fighting a losing battle. Cosplay fans are a creative and dedicated group. They will continue whether you get funding or not.

As for Asians not having trash like that, are you really that ignorant? Some of the most brutal acts ever conceived by man came from Asians. Perhaps you could start with reading about the Nanking slaughterfest and rapes? You know, just for your own education.

Right, we only had Genghis Khan and Mao Zedong and Pol Pot

Idiot

I bet the movement has 105 Dogecoins in its wallet. :banana:

All donated by someone called "El Oh Elle".

Not sure if clandestine bitcoin addresses should be allowed here.

Incoming Dogecoins! :badgrin: I'm a Dogecoin millionaire!

Now you'll have 1105 Dogecoins! Such Rich! Much wealthy!

Last edited:

As for Asians not having trash like that, are you really that ignorant? Some of the most brutal acts ever conceived by man came from Asians. Perhaps you could start with reading about the Nanking slaughterfest and rapes? You know, just for your own education.

Nope, we Asians still don't have any racist in our kind, if you are talking about brutality then what you westerners done is far worse such you westerners are the only one who ever nuke anybody, invade many countries in the past to this day, etc including the america and australia today are not belong to you so go back to europe.

Nope, we Asians still don't have any racist in our kind, if you are talking about brutality then what you westerners done is far worse such you westerners are the only one who ever nuke anybody, invade many countries in the past to this day, etc including the america and australia today are not belong to you so go back to europe.

No thanks. We'll stay here and have huge Cosplay conventions.

There is little point in arguing with Kajune. He's just a pathetic, lonely, miserable loser, who cannot attract the affections of any woman, so he's left with nothing but to fantasize about unrealistic cartoon caricatures of girls. He's not worth anyone's time or attention.

There is little point in arguing with Kajune. He's just a pathetic, lonely, miserable loser, who cannot attract the affections of any woman, so he's left with nothing but to fantasize about unrealistic cartoon caricatures of girls. He's not worth anyone's time or attention.

Just keep being mad and jealous because we Asians got the best girls on our bed to play with.

Forum List

Back