The anti western cosplayers movement now opening bitcoin address

It is common senses, you can claim what belong to your family as long as you claim it against anyone who is not part of your family, just keep being mad that I'm Asian so I have the rights.

Go tell that to millions of your western males especially this days who are into our Anime.

Yes, sadly, my own country, my own culture, is infested with too many immature, sexually-retarded boys, who have never experienced a real relationship with a real woman, and who probably never will; just like you.

Who was in bed with you last night? Who will be in bed with you tomorrow night. Nobody. Cold, and alone, with no comfort other than empty fantasies of your silly, puerile comic book characters.

Who was in bed with me last night? Who will be in bed with me tomorrow night, and every night for as long as we both live? My warm, loving wife.

ZSC_6823_1K.jpg

It is common senses, you can claim what belong to your family as long as you claim it against anyone who is not part of your family, just keep being mad that I'm Asian so I have the rights.

No, it is not. YOu want credit for something you had absolutely no hand in creating. Its bullshit. But you keep trying.

Oh, and by the way, are you going to answer my repeated question of what exactly your bitcoin scam will do to prevent westerners from enjoying anime and cosplay?

No, it is not. YOu want credit for something you had absolutely no hand in creating. Its bullshit. But you keep trying.

Oh, and by the way, are you going to answer my repeated question of what exactly your bitcoin scam will do to prevent westerners from enjoying anime and cosplay?

Nope not wanting credit because I never claim it as mine, I always use our and we so just keep being more mad about that fact.

As for what I will do, why should I reveal that info in place where many mad jealous westerners are against it? That is just dumb so I will not reveal the actual info, I will just say the first thing is to create a momentum, that is all.

Nope not wanting credit because I never claim it as mine, I always use our and we so just keep being more mad about that fact.

As for what I will do, why should I reveal that info in place where many mad jealous westerners are against it? That is just dumb so I will not reveal the actual info, I will just say the first thing is to create a momentum, that is all.

LMAO!! Too funny.

The ONLY way anything will change is if the Asians who do actually create the anime stop selling it to westerners. Of course, that would mean saying no to huge profits out of a misguided bit of racism. Oh, and no other Asians can sell the anime to westerners either.

I kinda doubt that will ever happen.

That is what happen when you comment without searching first about the anti western cosplayers movement, even with a small publicy with less than 1 million views the movement already have impact.

[First is to buy slot ads to make the movement more public to make more peoples aware of the movement, that in the end to create a momentum.

If I were a pathetic, worthless loser, who was so repulsive that no woman wanted anything to do with me, and if I had nothing to live for but to jack off to silly comic book images of fictitious, unrealistic girls; I sure as Hell wouldn't want to publicly advertise this.

That is what happen when you comment without searching first about the anti western cosplayers movement, even with a small publicy with less than 1 million views the movement already have impact.

Impact? How?

Once again, there is nothing you can do to stop western cosplay. Nothing.

To have ANY effect, your movement would have to convince the Asian publishers of anime to refuse to sell their work to western suppliers. They would have to have the buyers sign agreements to not allow any of the work they buy to be resold in the biggest markets in the world. Do you really think you can accomplish that?

And if, by some miracle of blackmail, extortion and threats, you managed to do that, the western cosplayers would find another source. Those comics are not that complicated. They would be published by westerners, and things would continue as before. Except now, the Asian markets would be flooded with anime created and published by westerners.

Your racist desires will end in frustration. You have no chance of success.

To have ANY effect, your movement would have to convince the Asian publishers of anime to refuse to sell their work to western suppliers. They would have to have the buyers sign agreements to not allow any of the work they buy to be resold in the biggest markets in the world.

Such agreements would have no legal standing in the U.S. See First-sale doctrine.

Impact? How?

To have ANY effect, your movement would have to convince the Asian publishers of anime to refuse to sell their work to western suppliers. They would have to have the buyers sign agreements to not allow any of the work they buy to be resold in the biggest markets in the world. Do you really think you can accomplish that?

And if, by some miracle of blackmail, extortion and threats, you managed to do that, the western cosplayers would find another source. Those comics are not that complicated. They would be published by westerners, and things would continue as before. Except now, the Asian markets would be flooded with anime created and published by westerners.

Weird how you keep saying that but keep replying to what I mkae in this forum, you stalk me too on other online forum?

Even you are affected, moreover those who become the target of the anti western cosplayers movement.

Impact? How?

Weird how you keep saying that but keep replying to what I mkae in this forum, you stalk me too on other online forum?

Even you are affected, moreover those who become the target of the anti western cosplayers movement.

I keep replying because you are ignoring the reality of what I am saying.

I stalk you on other online forums? Are you delusional?

Someone said will send a few bitcoin but when I check the blockchain info I still see nothing there, maybe that person lied? Or maybe it takes a while for the info to show up on the blockchain due to the heavy bitcoin transfer traffic right now?

Someone said will send a few bitcoin but when I check the blockchain info I still see nothing there, maybe that person lied? Or maybe it takes a while for the info to show up on the blockchain due to the heavy bitcoin transfer traffic right now?

They lied. Then they laughed.

So where is this other online forum where I supposedly stalk you? Hmmmm??

This may very well be the Funniest Thread of the Year. "Anti-westerner Anime Cosplay Movement"? Seriously? I had a bigger movement when I woke up this morning.

Kajune is the punchline to a joke.

The fact that this thread has to post count it does says one of two things. This guy is flat out fucking retarded. Or possibly the best troll ever...

The fact that this thread has to post count it does says one of two things. This guy is flat out fucking retarded. Or possibly the best troll ever...

Nah, it is just racist westerners are mad this, especially that this movement have the possibility to unite us Asians in economy, military, etc.

Nah, it is just racist westerners are mad this, especially that this movement have the possibility to unite us Asians in economy, military, etc.
And with that... "Troll" it is!

Mad? Not even close.

Oh, so now you are involving the military? Gonna bomb us if we have cosplay conventions?

Mad? Not even close.

Oh, so now you are involving the military? Gonna bomb us if we have cosplay conventions?

If we Asians could unite in economi and military then we Asians will be much more prosper and powerful.

Mad? Not even close.

If we Asians could unite in economi and military then we Asians will be much more prosper and powerful.

"If wishes were horses, beggers would ride".

And you think that starting with outlawing western cosplay will do that? Yeah, let me know how that works out for you.

Forum List

Back