The anti western cosplayers movement now opening bitcoin address

I bet the movement has 105 Dogecoins in its wallet. :banana:

All donated by someone called "El Oh Elle".

Not sure if clandestine bitcoin addresses should be allowed here.

Incoming Dogecoins! :badgrin: I'm a Dogecoin millionaire!

Now you'll have 1105 Dogecoins! Such Rich! Much wealthy!

You are not Asian so you even not qualified to be allowed to participate.

Just keep being mad and jealous because we Asians got the best girls on our bed to play with.

You fantasize about unrealistic cartoon girls because you cannot get the affections of real women, and don't even know what it's like to have a real relationship with a real woman.

Having been hapilly married for more than two decades, I have no cause to be jealous of a pathetic, lonely loser like you.

2017-12-27_06-39-52.jpg

↑ My wife—not a ridiculous cartoon caricature of a girl, but a real woman of character and substance. You dream of silly cartoon girls because you are too shallow and too ignorant to even know to dream of a real woman or of a relationship therewith.

Last edited:

You’re trying too hard, kid.

There is little point in arguing with Kajune. He's just a pathetic, lonely, miserable loser, who cannot attract the affections of any woman, so he's left with nothing but to fantasize about unrealistic cartoon caricatures of girls. He's not worth anyone's time or attention.

Just keep being mad and jealous because we Asians got the best girls on our bed to play with.

I doubt you have anything on your bed that does not require inflating.

YOu seem to think everyone is mad. We're not. I am amused that you think your bitcoin ploy will do anything.

You fantasize about unrealistic cartoon girls because you cannot get the affections of real women, and don't even know what it's like to have a real relationship with a real woman.

Having been hapilly married for more than two decades, I have no cause to be jealous of a pathetic, lonely loser like you.

View attachment 168134

↑ My wife—not a ridiculous cartoon caricature of a girl, but a real woman of character and substance. You dream of silly cartoon girls because you are too shallow and too ignorant to even know to dream of a real woman or of a relationship therewith.

Nah the one who have to fantasize are you westeern males because your western girls look nothing like our Anime girls, what you western males keep doing is keep accusing us Asian guys as pedophiles because your western girls look much older than real age while our Asian girls look much younger than their real age, jealousy is awful.

You’re trying too hard, kid.

Nah, other than not qualified to participate he/she want to send other coin I don't accept.

There is little point in arguing with Kajune. He's just a pathetic, lonely, miserable loser, who cannot attract the affections of any woman, so he's left with nothing but to fantasize about unrealistic cartoon caricatures of girls. He's not worth anyone's time or attention.

YOu seem to think everyone is mad. We're not. I am amused that you think your bitcoin ploy will do anything.

It will be fun to see many racist westerners raaction when they check the bitoin address they found alot of bitcoin on it, too bad it is still 0 but I'm sure it will eventually catch on, just a matter of publication until the right Asians see this.

It will be fun to see many racist westerners raaction when they check the bitoin address they found alot of bitcoin on it, too bad it is still 0 but I'm sure it will eventually catch on, just a matter of publication until the right Asians see this.

And what do you think you will be able to do with the money? What will millions in bitcoin enable you to do to change things?

And what do you think you will be able to do with the money? What will millions in bitcoin enable you to do to change things?

First is to buy slot ads to make the movement more public to make more peoples aware of the movement, that in the end to create a momentum.

First is to buy slot ads to make the movement more public to make more peoples aware of the movement, that in the end to create a momentum.

Create momentum to do what? YOu still have not answered what you think you can do.

There are hundreds of Anime/Cosplay cons in the west. Even if you have lots of money, what can you do?

Nah the one who have to fantasize are you westeern [sic] males because your western girls look nothing like our Anime girls, what you western males keep doing is keep accusing us Asian guys as pedophiles because your western girls look much older than real age while our Asian girls look much younger than their real age, jealousy is awful.

What makes you think that we want our women to look like silly cartoon girls? Those are for immature, sexually-retarded boys, who have never experienced a real relationship with a real woman, and who probably never will. Real men prefer real women.

And unlike you, I don't need to fantasize about anything. I am married to a real woman, who is beautiful, virtuous, intelligent, industrious, and who loves me more than anyone will ever love a pathetic, worthless loser, such as yourself.

While you're alone at night, jacking off to the pictures in your comic books, and dreaming in vain of ever having the companionship of the ridiculous parodies of girls depicted therein (being too ignorant and immature, of course, to dream about realistic women) I'm sleeping with this:

ASC_6887_1760x1600.jpg

Here is the thing, Kajune, the only racism I see here is yours. I have been patient. I have asked several times what you intend to do to stop tens of thousands of people in the US alone from enjoying cosplay. You have steadfastly refused to answer. So let me take a moment to explain the reality of the matter.

There is NOTHING you can do. But if you want to be mad at someone, try the authors and publishers of the anime you claim is the sole property of Asians. The authors and publishers are making millions of dollars selling it to people in the west. They are the source for anime that you claim is yours. So it is Asians who are sending the anime to the west and putting millions in their pocket. Blame them.

And as for your desire to stop westerners from doing cosplay, who the fuck do you think you are? What do you think gives you the right to have ANY say in the matter? These people paid for the anima. They paid to watch the movies. They paid for the materials to make their costumes. And you think, because you are offended (baselessly) they have to be stopped? No, they don't have to stop. I hope the Cosplay Cons get more and more successful. You think some bitcoin scam is going to stop them? Are you going to buy all the anime so we westerners can't have any? Boom, those Asians I suggested you blame just got richer making a second run. Are you going to buy all the costumes and costume materials? Don't be an idiot.

All this is is you trying to sound like a victim. Maybe you want sympathy. Maybe you think some cutie will give you a pity fuck. But nothing you are doing will change the reality of the popularity of cosplay in the west. You keep talking to posters here and claiming we are scared or jealous. I don't do cosplay. Most of the females that do are too young to be of interest to me. I think the jealous one is you. And I know you are scared.

So spare us your faux self-righteous indignation. It is as fake as your claim that your bitcoin scam will change a thing.

Nah the one who have to fantasize are you westeern [sic] males because your western girls look nothing like our Anime girls, what you western males keep doing is keep accusing us Asian guys as pedophiles because your western girls look much older than real age while our Asian girls look much younger than their real age, jealousy is awful.

What makes you think that we want our women to look like silly cartoon girls? Those are for immature, sexually-retarded boys, who have never experienced a real relationship with a real woman, and who probably never will. Real men prefer real women.

And unlike you, I don't need to fantasize about anything. I am married to a real woman, who is beautiful, virtuous, intelligent, industrious, and who loves me more than anyone will ever love a pathetic, worthless loser, such as yourself.

While you're alone at night, jacking off to the pictures in your comic books, and dreaming in vain of ever having the companionship of the ridiculous parodies of girls depicted therein (being too ignorant and immature, of course, to dream about realistic women) I'm sleeping with this:

View attachment 168236

Go tell that to millions of your western males especially this days who are into our Anime.

View attachment 168236

Go tell that to millions of your western males especially this days who are into our Anime.

"...our Anime"? Do you write/create anime? Or are you like the white supremacy idiots who try to claim credit for what other whites have done, just because they share racial characteristics?

Forum List

Back