The anti western cosplayers movement now opening bitcoin address

Many westerners are mad while shaking out of fear of the possibility that us Asians will unite economically and militarilly.

Many westerners are mad while shaking out of fear of the possibility that us Asians will unite economically and militarilly.
Yeah... pissinā€™ down both isnā€™t legs... Itā€™s the talk of the town here. Bout how a bunch of Japs are pissed about cartoon characters. Trump save us!!!!

Yeah... pissinā€™ down both isnā€™t legs... Itā€™s the talk of the town here. Bout how a bunch of Japs are pissed about cartoon characters. Trump save us!!!!

You must be very mad knowing millions of your fellow westerners are trying very hard to be/look like us Asians, especially mad when you see many of them in cosplay.com

You must be very mad knowing millions of your fellow westerners are trying very hard to be/look like us Asians, especially mad when you see many of them in cosplay.com
It really keeps me up at night.

I can honestly say that I have never been to cosplay.com.

But it must make you mad that 80,000 people will be attending Dragon Con in Atlanta this weekend. And none of them even know your movement exists!

That is ridiculous. My sons are both heavily involved in the gaming cons and know many, many cosplay people. I asked them about it, and they say that they have no even HEARD of your movement. Fear? They don't even know you exist.

As for fear of asians uniting militarily, only China poses a real threat without starting WWIII and destroying us all.

Just keep being mad and jealous because we Asians got the best girls on our bed to play with.

You fantasize about unrealistic cartoon girls because you cannot get the affections of real women, and don't even know what it's like to have a real relationship with a real woman.

Having been hapilly married for more than two decades, I have no cause to be jealous of a pathetic, lonely loser like you.

View attachment 168134

ā†‘ My wifeā€”not a ridiculous cartoon caricature of a girl, but a real woman of character and substance. You dream of silly cartoon girls because you are too shallow and too ignorant to even know to dream of a real woman or of a relationship therewith.

Nah the one who have to fantasize are you westeern males because your western girls look nothing like our Anime girls, what you western males keep doing is keep accusing us Asian guys as pedophiles because your western girls look much older than real age while our Asian girls look much younger than their real age, jealousy is awful.
You are nuttier than a sack of cashews.

Just keep being mad and jealous because we Asians got the best girls on our bed to play with.

You fantasize about unrealistic cartoon girls because you cannot get the affections of real women, and don't even know what it's like to have a real relationship with a real woman.

Having been hapilly married for more than two decades, I have no cause to be jealous of a pathetic, lonely loser like you.

View attachment 168134

ā†‘ My wifeā€”not a ridiculous cartoon caricature of a girl, but a real woman of character and substance. You dream of silly cartoon girls because you are too shallow and too ignorant to even know to dream of a real woman or of a relationship therewith.

Nah the one who have to fantasize are you westeern males because your western girls look nothing like our Anime girls, what you western males keep doing is keep accusing us Asian guys as pedophiles because your western girls look much older than real age while our Asian girls look much younger than their real age, jealousy is awful.
You are nuttier than a sack of cashews.
He's a one ball nutter in a cracker factory..

For three years this slant eyed devil has been repeating himself on USMB saying the same shit over and over...

View attachment 168134

If your Asian girls are so perfect, why do so many anime girls have round blue eyes?

The anti western cosplayers movement recently got more than 500 likes, before the domain name are changed the likes are over 20000, as usual the truth always win which is why the movement keep getting likes.

The anti western cosplayers movement recently got more than 500 likes, before the domain name are changed the likes are over 20000, as usual the truth always win which is why the movement keep getting likes.

Oh no!! 20k Likes? We westerners are DOOMED! Doomed, I tell you!!
20,000 likes will destroy western cosplay as we know it!! The young people of the west will be wandering the streets aimlessly in search of something else to exploit!!! It is like an apocalypse of Animation!

Oh yeah, and workers in the Asian anime market will be unemployed and starving, since 2/3 of their business was destroyed by 20k Likes!!

You dolt. How i that bitcoin thing working out for you? Got enough for a cup of coffee yet?

20,000 likes will destroy western cosplay as we know it!! The young people of the west will be wandering the streets aimlessly in search of something else to exploit!!! It is like an apocalypse of Animation!

Oh yeah, and workers in the Asian anime market will be unemployed and starving, since 2/3 of their business was destroyed by 20k Likes!!

You dolt. How i that bitcoin thing working out for you? Got enough for a cup of coffee yet?

You just speak without thinking, just divide the number of likes to the number of views, what I want to say is the more peoples know about the movement then the more likes the movement will get so the small number today is actually huge.

It is common sense that likes = agreement.

You just speak without thinking, just divide the number of likes to the number of views, what I want to say is the more peoples know about the movement then the more likes the movement will get so the small number today is actually huge.

And? 20,000 or 200,000, it doesn't matter how many agree. What matters is what you can DO about it. The people producing and distributing Asian anime are not Westerners. And those people are making a lot of money. Having 20,000 Likes does not change that one bit.

The fact that you found people who agree with you does not change your helplessness to change the situation.

And? 20,000 or 200,000, it doesn't matter how many agree. What matters is what you can DO about it. The people producing and distributing Asian anime are not Westerners. And those people are making a lot of money. Having 20,000 Likes does not change that one bit.

The fact that you found people who agree with you does not change your helplessness to change the situation.

Like I said before what needed first is a momentum for the movement, more peoples liking the movement will eventually lead to that momentum. The funds first use are also will be used to create that momentum by buying slots for ads on google, yahoo and other online media ads and even television if the fund are big enough for that.

Forum List

Back