The Angels Trumphet

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
We are told in scripture that the second coming will be announced by a trumpet. What would the music score be like? One long blast on the horn or a whole symphony? We read in scripture that music played a big role in God's communication with man, we read about choirs of Angels singing, trumpets playing and throughout this revelation man seems to understand what is happening.

So, when the Angel sounds the trumpet, I think each of us will hear music that stirs his soul. For me I hope it's to the score of "When the saints go marching in".

It may be foolish to think so, but Paul told us that our faith may seem as foolishness to others but I would rather be foolish than face the wrath of God I want to be in that number that meets the Lord on that day. I do believe that I'm getting caught up in the spirit. Praise God.

A trumpet in your ears will not wake you people up to listen. How many times must
this be discussed about it is Forbidden to listen to Paul.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus, the political imprisoned figures used to create the character Jesus,
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin,
Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Turkey's tyrant Erodagan, and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa- Mokhtar Belmokhtar was a political prisoner at one time.

Forum List

Back