The alt-right's new hero is not so clean after all

Republicans and their heroes. They seem to love the violent.

Florida man threatened people 3 different times before shooting man in latest 'stand your ground' case - CNN

The guy that all the alt-right folks on here were defending and cheering for, has a history of harassing people with his gun for "traffic" violations..

....Drejka told the business owner he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off, documents said.

...Drejka, pointed a gun at her and the passengers in the vehicle.

...Drejka held a black handgun out the driver's side window of his vehicle and motioned for Smith to walk back to his truck, documents said. Drejka then followed the teen's vehicle, passed it and slammed on his breaks.

Glad this guy is getting his chance to face a jury.

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run.

Then again what do you expect from these far left drones!

Florida man threatened people 3 different times before shooting man in latest 'stand your ground' case - CNN

The guy that all the alt-right folks on here were defending and cheering for, has a history of harassing people with his gun for "traffic" violations..

....Drejka told the business owner he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off, documents said.

...Drejka held a black handgun out the driver's side window of his vehicle and motioned for Smith to walk back to his truck, documents said. Drejka then followed the teen's vehicle, passed it and slammed on his breaks.

He’s the alt-Rights hero? Did you ask all 24 of them?

Nope, just went by your fellow wingnut post in the thread about this a couple weeks ago. Once they found out that McGlockton had a record this joke of man became their hero.

So yeah, you’re just full of shit as always. Carry on.

Only if the violent are white.

You're just SO cute you little Progressive you :)

I love it when you statist accuse me of being what you are...so damn cute!

Yes the far left hates being called what they are, far left drones!

You adopted the far left religion, now you need to be an adult and own it!

If you'd had your wish it would President Jeb. You should tell your fingers to stop typing things that defend all things Progressive.

No, it would be President Gary, as Jeb is just as liberal as Trump.

I support smaller government and more personal freedoms, two things you fight against daily.

you are just one more statist that is far to the left of me.

I said from the start he should be charged with premeditated murder
premeditated means he planed this to happen....did he plan to shoot this guy?...

So you admit that the far left has adopted Nazism, we already knew that!

There is no valid debate. Bully was murdered. Maybe he had it coming. But he was murdered. The shooter was not defending himself. Assault on him was over and done. Bully was backing away. The shooter is lucky he was only charged with manslaughter.​

A bully? If I walked out of the store and saw someone harassing my significant other I probably would have done more than shove them.
i have to agree.....

There is no valid debate. Bully was murdered. Maybe he had it coming. But he was murdered. The shooter was not defending himself. Assault on him was over and done. Bully was backing away. The shooter is lucky he was only charged with manslaughter.​

A bully? If I walked out of the store and saw someone harassing my significant other I probably would have done more than shove them.
If you would use your size, age, and strength against a person to physically assault a smaller, older, and weaker person over an exchange of works you would be a bully. Bullying may be shameful and show a lack of moral character, but we have not given people the right to execute or assassinate bullies.
did he walk out of that store and start bullying this guy?.....or did he confront the guy for what he was saying to his wife?...

If you'd had your wish it would President Jeb. You should tell your fingers to stop typing things that defend all things Progressive.

His fingers are full blown Lefty but his mind continues to resist.
You gotta give Golfing Gator a little credit...atleast he’s smart enough to be slightly embarrassed by his Leftist shit...
”I prefer smaller government and I own a rifle therefore I swear I’m not a Lefty.”
Sorry bud...doesn’t work that way...you are in fact 98.675% LEFTIST....period

Yes, yes you have.

His fingers are full blown Lefty but his mind continues to resist.
You gotta give Golfing Gator a little credit...atleast he’s smart enough to be slightly embarrassed by his Leftist shit...
”I prefer smaller government and I own a rifle therefore I swear I’m not a Lefty.”
Sorry bud...doesn’t work that way...you are in fact 98.675% LEFTIST....period

You sheep are so much fun! I do not like Trump so that means I am a leftist in your shriveled up little minds.!

Yes, yes you have.

Glad you can admit the far left has adopted Nazism and that you support the far left without question or hesitation.

Forum List

Back