The alt-right's new hero is not so clean after all

There is no valid debate. Bully was murdered. Maybe he had it coming. But he was murdered. The shooter was not defending himself. Assault on him was over and done. Bully was backing away. The shooter is lucky he was only charged with manslaughter.​

A bully? If I walked out of the store and saw someone harassing my significant other I probably would have done more than shove them.

You two arm chair psychologists are something else.

Doesn't really matter why we want to own guns. What matters is that we are guaranteed the right to own them.

100% true. As I said in the thread about this wuss, he gives legit gun owners a bad name.
No he doesn’t.

Of course you do not think so.
No one is responsible for everyone. You have a problem profiling

There is no valid debate. Bully was murdered. Maybe he had it coming. But he was murdered. The shooter was not defending himself. Assault on him was over and done. Bully was backing away. The shooter is lucky he was only charged with manslaughter.​

A bully? If I walked out of the store and saw someone harassing my significant other I probably would have done more than shove them.
Violence begets violence. It’s how that went down. You justify what you argue, leftist

If you would use your size, age, and strength against a person to physically assault a smaller, older, and weaker person over an exchange of works you would be a bully. Bullying may be shameful and show a lack of moral character, but we have not given people the right to execute or assassinate bullies.

You two arm chair psychologists are something else.

Doesn't really matter why we want to own guns. What matters is that we are guaranteed the right to own them.

100% true. As I said in the thread about this wuss, he gives legit gun owners a bad name.

I agree with that. What I don't agree with is the claim that he is a hero to the right wingers

He sure was right after it happened, all praise to the stand you ground law. I remember the post all too well. He was a hero.

Florida man threatened people 3 different times before shooting man in latest 'stand your ground' case - CNN

The guy that all the alt-right folks on here were defending and cheering for, has a history of harassing people with his gun for "traffic" violations..

....Drejka told the business owner he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off, documents said.

...Drejka, pointed a gun at her and the passengers in the vehicle.

...Drejka held a black handgun out the driver's side window of his vehicle and motioned for Smith to walk back to his truck, documents said. Drejka then followed the teen's vehicle, passed it and slammed on his breaks.

Glad this guy is getting his chance to face a jury.
It really doesn't matter. The Scientology cult decides all legal matters in Pinellas county.

Florida man threatened people 3 different times before shooting man in latest 'stand your ground' case - CNN

The guy that all the alt-right folks on here were defending and cheering for, has a history of harassing people with his gun for "traffic" violations..

....Drejka told the business owner he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off, documents said.

...Drejka held a black handgun out the driver's side window of his vehicle and motioned for Smith to walk back to his truck, documents said. Drejka then followed the teen's vehicle, passed it and slammed on his breaks.

The truth comes out. He was looking for a reason to shoot somebody.

You're starting to catch up in hypocrisy with Snarkey. Nobody thinks this guy is a "hero". You're a fraud kid.
Bullshit1 The RWNJs here were praising this fella and the stand your ground crap over and over. there were multiple threads about it.

It's only now that it turns out he's a wacko that you kids wanna dump him.

Never heard of the guy, the heros of alt right can be seen here:

Screen-Shot-2017-10-19-at-12.11.29-AM.png

Oh, the guy sounds like a total loser. Whose hero is this?

Cool...you may have got shot too.

The shooter shot 15 seconds too early...that’s all. End of story

Why did this guy, have gun?

He could have simply made like a Parking Emperor of Florida and written his own tickets, and given a copy to parking enforcement.

We carry guns to protect ourselves from filthy subhuman Democrats.

15 seconds later the guy that was killed would have been in his car driving away, then you would not have been able to cheer a black man being killed.

15 seconds later the guy that was killed would have been in his car driving away, then you would not have been able to cheer a black man being killed.

Damn...you’re a smart mothafucker...you know exactly what was going to happen. That’s AWESOME!
We all know that hostile black dudes always stop after an aggressive shove.

What hero? Nobody ever heard of the guy until the left turned him into a celebrity. Of course he is presumed guilty in the crazy world of the left. "Never let a tragedy go to waste".

Last edited:
Never heard of him and FYI I’m well past the point in my life where I have heroes. There are people who do heroic things and there are people I respect but which way they might lean on any given political issue has little if anything to do with it.

Forum List

Back