The alt right dingbats are at it again.

If David Duke said about blacks the same things Sarah Jeong said about whites, he would have been banned from the internet ages ago.

this isn't about her, now is it? the KKK has a much longer history of bad bad people doing bad bad things.

your deflection has been duly noted & dismissed.

The thing is there has actually been 3 "klans". The first during reconstruction was inherently violent right from the start. The 2nd was more of a white protestant nativist social club that wasn't as violent because it didn't need to be, considering the local governments had laws to handle the oppression that was going on. The third Klan was the one that sprung up during the 60's, and was similar to the first in it's reactionary violence, with the difference of having a stronger federal response to their actions.

The Klan we have around now is the degenerate remnants of the third Klan, and they are often outpaced by the Neo Nazi and White Christian Identity type White power morons.

Of course the left is their best recruiter due to the whole Identity politics thing, the "one bad word and you are banished" thing, and the anti-fa thuggery thing.

AND by supporting the modern "Klan's" claim to a successful and powerful past.

If judged just on their own accomplishments and influence, the modern "Klan" is a pathetic loser.

But by constantly citing their supposed powerful past, they inflate the image of the modern klan.

VERY HELPFUL, if you are trying to help the klan.

But because it helps them political to equate the Klan with anyone on the Right, they keep doing it.

oh please. i don't see that in any big way coming from so called 'liberals' on this board. but i will lump all white supremacists in the same deplorable basket, because the bottom line for them is the white man is the right man... & purity is best.

OMG, libs do it ALL THE TIME, you insane liar.

this isn't about her, now is it? the KKK has a much longer history of bad bad people doing bad bad things.

your deflection has been duly noted & dismissed.

The thing is there has actually been 3 "klans". The first during reconstruction was inherently violent right from the start. The 2nd was more of a white protestant nativist social club that wasn't as violent because it didn't need to be, considering the local governments had laws to handle the oppression that was going on. The third Klan was the one that sprung up during the 60's, and was similar to the first in it's reactionary violence, with the difference of having a stronger federal response to their actions.

The Klan we have around now is the degenerate remnants of the third Klan, and they are often outpaced by the Neo Nazi and White Christian Identity type White power morons.

Of course the left is their best recruiter due to the whole Identity politics thing, the "one bad word and you are banished" thing, and the anti-fa thuggery thing.

If judged just on their own accomplishments and influence, the modern "Klan" is a pathetic loser.

But by constantly citing their supposed powerful past, they inflate the image of the modern klan.

But because it helps them political to equate the Klan with anyone on the Right, they keep doing it.

oh please. i don't see that in any big way coming from so called 'liberals' on this board. but i will lump all white supremacists in the same deplorable basket, because the bottom line for them is the white man is the right man... & purity is best.

OMG i didn't say that all 'libs' stay away from labeling rwingers that....

OMG i didn't say that it isn't done .... at all.....

OMG a few regulars may use that term flippantly

OMG you are lumping all 'libs' in a single category

OMG you do that all the time

OMG not all (R)s are racists...

OMG not all (D)s are marxists...

idiot.

Last edited:
White Supremacists Are Planning a Second ‘Unite the Right’ Rally in D.C.

Long live freedom of expression.

I want to know who these people are, what they're thinking, and (perhaps most importantly) who agrees with them.

Let them do their thing, then they can go home, compare buttcracks and get all drunk 'n stuff on a sixer of Hamm's.

Ohhhhh, the good ol'days when the Summer was hot and you had a case of Hamm's and realize only trailer park trash drink that nasty shit!

I agree let the fools speak because then you know and realize you are not one of them...

idiot.

Are you sure?

Have you checked all Republicans to make sure they are not racist?

Have you checked every Trotsky to make sure they only vote Green??

What is my point???

I agree, but you have too many idiots on all sides that make every side look bad!

idiot.

Are you sure?

What is my point???

I agree, but you have too many idiots on all sides that make every side look bad!

hmmmmm.... well of course. the extreme left can be just as bad as the extreme right when it comes to using violence as a way to protest.

i know for a fact that not all (R) are racists. i'm married to one.

& i voted green party in the past, but although cartoon boy will insist that i am a marxist because he can't see past his deplorable nose.... i am not.

idiot.

Yes, I am lumping nearly all libs in with this. THey are constantly doing shit like that, conflating the mainstream right with the insignificant white supremacist fringe.

THe libs are mostly vile scum like that.

Your odd post, is noted and dismissed. Do you want to make the case that what I said was not true?

And may I point out your little picture of Trump holding a tiki torch at the bottom of your posts, standing along side white supremacists?

You are a race baiting asshole.

idiot.

Are you sure?

What is my point???

hmmmmm.... well of course. the extreme left can be just as bad as the extreme right when it comes to using violence as a way to protest.

i know for a fact that not all (R) are racists. i'm married to one.

& i voted green party in the past, but although cartoon boy will insist that i am a marxist because he can't see past his deplorable nose.... i am not.

As long as you do not support Stalinism or Maoism then I can let you slide for now...

charlottesville anniversary Updated on August 8, 2018 10:15 am

By Amanda Arnold@aMandolinz

Exactly one year after Unite the Right, the violent white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville, many of the same white-nationalist, paramilitary, and other right-wing groups are planning once again to come together for a (second-anniversary) rally — this time, in Washington, D.C. Its purpose, ostensibly, is to “protest civil rights abuses in Charlottesville,” where white supremacists brutally beat a 20-year-old black man and murdered Heather Heyer. (It is unclear what civil rights abuses the organizers think they suffered.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Provocateurs. Stupid idiots.

Granted, these people are all idiots. No civil, intelligent person would think otherwise.
Having said that, who are the real idiots? Them or the morons coming out to clash with them?
These people all rent a large space in the left's head. Just ignore them.
If no one pays any attention to them they will stop coming.
The wall to wall press, and counter protestors are THE REASON they do this.

idiot.

Yes, I am lumping nearly all libs in with this. THey are constantly doing shit like that, conflating the mainstream right with the insignificant white supremacist fringe.

Your odd post, is noted and dismissed. Do you want to make the case that what I said was not true?

And may I point out your little picture of Trump holding a tiki torch at the bottom of your posts, standing along side white supremacists?

blah blah fucking blah.

trump is a racist. that does not make all (R)s racist.

do you like my siggy, cartoon boy?

good.... so do i.

I want to know who these people are, what they're thinking, and (perhaps most importantly) who agrees with them.

Let them do their thing, then they can go home, compare buttcracks and get all drunk 'n stuff on a sixer of Hamm's.
Expression maybe. But that doesn’t mean tbere are no repercussions for the dangerous stupid garbage the losers spew

And “expression” doesn’t mean they get to walk around with guns

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

You sig proves my point. Trump was elected by republican voters. By falsely and vilely claiming him to be a white supremacists, you are conflating a few thousand assholes, with tens of millions of good people.

Your actions are tearing this nation apart. Why are you so divisive? I thought Unity was a liberal value?

Expression maybe. But that doesn’t mean tbere are no repercussions for the dangerous stupid garbage the losers spew

last year at the first rally, the cops were ordered to stand down so that the more numerous antifa could attack.

Is that they type of "repercussions" you support? Because that is the type of shit going on in this country.

All the repercussions are in their favor. They're basking in their repercussions. They're hoping for more repercussions, the more the better, and as soon as possible.

They're no doubt very thankful for all the FREE national media attention, and more than willing to play the martyr to bring more mouth-breathers into the fold.

Those of us who actually want to see race relations improve would rather not see that happen. Of course, improved race relations is not the real goal of the Regressive Left, anyway.

Last edited:

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

You sig proves my point. Trump was elected by republican voters. By falsely and vilely claiming him to be a white supremacists, you are conflating a few thousand assholes, with tens of millions of good people.

Your actions are tearing this nation apart. Why are you so divisive? I thought Unity was a liberal value?

i gave you hard core facts on another thread that show his deep rooted racism dating back decades & named the sheer number of racists he chose to circle jerk with. what do you do besides whine like a beta male when it comes to your president reject?

you give me some silly graphic novel styled meme of trump 'slaying' hillary.

Last edited:

Hmm.... and who are the violent ones here?
Who is more foolish? - The idiot saying things purposefully to rile people up...or the people listening to them and getting riled up?
100% correct - If everyone ignores these loons, they will never come back.

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

i gave you hard core facts on another thread that show his deep rooted racism dating back decades & named the sheer number of racists he chose to circle jerk with. what do you do besides whine like a beta male when it comes to your president reject?

you give me some silly graphic novel styled meme of trump 'slaying' hillary.

A decades old report on his FATHER'S company and associating with people YOU VILE LYING LIBS, call racist is not hard core facts, loser.

Why are you actively trying to tear this nation apart? Seriously, I thought Unity was a liberal value?

Dont' worry...

I'm sure Antifa will be there in the midst of any violence.

(odds are, they will start it)
Are the White Supremacists peacemakers, or are they violent?

rabble rousers

and respond when attacked

They are the ones doing most of the attacking.

That actual White Supremacists do not exist in large enough numbers to do the most of anything.

there is one black Senator in the GOP and no jews.
Tim Scott

Appointed to the Senate on January 2, 2013, Tim Scott (R-SC) became the first African American since Reconstruction to represent a southern state in the Senate. Born in North Charleston, S.C., on September 19, 1965, Scott attended Presbyterian College in Clinton, S.C., before graduating with a bachelor of science degree from Charleston Southern University in Charleston, S.C., in 1988. An entrepreneur, Scott pursued a career in insurance and real estate. He served on the Charleston County, S.C., council from 1995 until 2008, and was a member of the South Carolina house of representatives from 2009 until 2010. Elected as a Republican to the 112th Congress, Scott served one term in the House of Representatives before being appointed to the United States Senate. He was elected in a 2014 special election for the term ending January 3, 2017, and to a full term in 2016. (Photo: Senate Historical Office)

Dont' worry...

I'm sure Antifa will be there in the midst of any violence.

(odds are, they will start it)

rabble rousers

That actual White Supremacists do not exist in large enough numbers to do the most of anything.

Tim Scott....

So, two groups that vastly lean to the dems are underrepresented in the gop?

And that is your best evidence of white supremacy in the gop?

Dude.

50c.jpg

charlottesville anniversary Updated on August 8, 2018 10:15 am

By Amanda Arnold@aMandolinz

Exactly one year after Unite the Right, the violent white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville, many of the same white-nationalist, paramilitary, and other right-wing groups are planning once again to come together for a (second-anniversary) rally — this time, in Washington, D.C. Its purpose, ostensibly, is to “protest civil rights abuses in Charlottesville,” where white supremacists brutally beat a 20-year-old black man and murdered Heather Heyer. (It is unclear what civil rights abuses the organizers think they suffered.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Provocateurs. Stupid idiots.

Granted, these people are all idiots. No civil, intelligent person would think otherwise.
Having said that, who are the real idiots? Them or the morons coming out to clash with them?
These people all rent a large space in the left's head. Just ignore them.
If no one pays any attention to them they will stop coming.
The wall to wall press, and counter protestors are THE REASON they do this.

Your right, it will show how insignificant they are, and I wish the group would of ignored the Turning point people, but they chose that restaurant on purpose, they are provocateurs and so are the alt right.

rabble rousers

Tim Scott....

So, two groups that vastly lean to the dems are underrepresented in the gop?

And that is your best evidence of white supremacy in the gop?

Dude.

50c.jpg

It speaks for itself , doesn't it.

Forum List

Back