The alt right dingbats are at it again.

White Supremacists Are Planning a Second ‘Unite the Right’ Rally in D.C.

Long live freedom of expression.

I want to know who these people are, what they're thinking, and (perhaps most importantly) who agrees with them.

Let them do their thing, then they can go home, compare buttcracks and get all drunk 'n stuff on a sixer of Hamm's.
Expression maybe. But that doesn’t mean tbere are no repercussions for the dangerous stupid garbage the losers spew

And “expression” doesn’t mean they get to walk around with guns

And “expression” doesn’t mean they get to walk around with guns

Why not?

Is there a law against it?

charlottesville anniversary Updated on August 8, 2018 10:15 am

By Amanda Arnold@aMandolinz

Exactly one year after Unite the Right, the violent white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville, many of the same white-nationalist, paramilitary, and other right-wing groups are planning once again to come together for a (second-anniversary) rally — this time, in Washington, D.C. Its purpose, ostensibly, is to “protest civil rights abuses in Charlottesville,” where white supremacists brutally beat a 20-year-old black man and murdered Heather Heyer. (It is unclear what civil rights abuses the organizers think they suffered.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Provocateurs. Stupid idiots.

Would you want to deny them their right to free speech

If David Duke said about blacks the same things Sarah Jeong said about whites, he would have been banned from the internet ages ago.

this isn't about her, now is it? the KKK has a much longer history of bad bad people doing bad bad things.

your deflection has been duly noted & dismissed.

The thing is there has actually been 3 "klans". The first during reconstruction was inherently violent right from the start. The 2nd was more of a white protestant nativist social club that wasn't as violent because it didn't need to be, considering the local governments had laws to handle the oppression that was going on. The third Klan was the one that sprung up during the 60's, and was similar to the first in it's reactionary violence, with the difference of having a stronger federal response to their actions.

The Klan we have around now is the degenerate remnants of the third Klan, and they are often outpaced by the Neo Nazi and White Christian Identity type White power morons.

Of course the left is their best recruiter due to the whole Identity politics thing, the "one bad word and you are banished" thing, and the anti-fa thuggery thing.

AND by supporting the modern "Klan's" claim to a successful and powerful past.

If judged just on their own accomplishments and influence, the modern "Klan" is a pathetic loser.

But by constantly citing their supposed powerful past, they inflate the image of the modern klan.

VERY HELPFUL, if you are trying to help the klan.

But because it helps them political to equate the Klan with anyone on the Right, they keep doing it.

oh please. i don't see that in any big way coming from so called 'liberals' on this board. but i will lump all white supremacists in the same deplorable basket, because the bottom line for them is the white man is the right man... & purity is best.

That makes you a moron, or political tool, or both.

But because it helps them political to equate the Klan with anyone on the Right, they keep doing it.

oh please. i don't see that in any big way coming from so called 'liberals' on this board. but i will lump all white supremacists in the same deplorable basket, because the bottom line for them is the white man is the right man... & purity is best.

OMG, libs do it ALL THE TIME, you insane liar.

OMG i didn't say that all 'libs' stay away from labeling rwingers that....

OMG i didn't say that it isn't done .... at all.....

OMG a few regulars may use that term flippantly

OMG you are lumping all 'libs' in a single category

OMG you do that all the time

OMG not all (R)s are racists...

OMG not all (D)s are marxists...

idiot.

Yes, I am lumping nearly all libs in with this. THey are constantly doing shit like that, conflating the mainstream right with the insignificant white supremacist fringe.

THe libs are mostly vile scum like that.

Your odd post, is noted and dismissed. Do you want to make the case that what I said was not true?

And may I point out your little picture of Trump holding a tiki torch at the bottom of your posts, standing along side white supremacists?

You are a race baiting asshole.

blah blah fucking blah.

trump is a racist. that does not make all (R)s racist.

do you like my siggy, cartoon boy?

good.... so do i.

The thing is Trump isn't a racist, but that doesn't suit the narrative.

this isn't about her, now is it? the KKK has a much longer history of bad bad people doing bad bad things.

your deflection has been duly noted & dismissed.

The thing is there has actually been 3 "klans". The first during reconstruction was inherently violent right from the start. The 2nd was more of a white protestant nativist social club that wasn't as violent because it didn't need to be, considering the local governments had laws to handle the oppression that was going on. The third Klan was the one that sprung up during the 60's, and was similar to the first in it's reactionary violence, with the difference of having a stronger federal response to their actions.

The Klan we have around now is the degenerate remnants of the third Klan, and they are often outpaced by the Neo Nazi and White Christian Identity type White power morons.

Of course the left is their best recruiter due to the whole Identity politics thing, the "one bad word and you are banished" thing, and the anti-fa thuggery thing.

If judged just on their own accomplishments and influence, the modern "Klan" is a pathetic loser.

But by constantly citing their supposed powerful past, they inflate the image of the modern klan.

why is that? i didn't say i never see it. it's just not something i see everyday by the majority of 'liberals' on this board....

just like i wouldn't claim that all 'rwingers' call 'us' marxist & belonging to antifa.

now, martin.... if you are CONstantly called out as being a basket dweller- perhaps you should CONtemplate as to why. :113:

idiot.

Yes, I am lumping nearly all libs in with this. THey are constantly doing shit like that, conflating the mainstream right with the insignificant white supremacist fringe.

Your odd post, is noted and dismissed. Do you want to make the case that what I said was not true?

And may I point out your little picture of Trump holding a tiki torch at the bottom of your posts, standing along side white supremacists?

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

m'k... he's racist adjacent.

feel better now?

why is that? i didn't say i never see it. it's just not something i see everyday by the majority of 'liberals' on this board....

just like i wouldn't claim that all 'rwingers' call 'us' marxist & belonging to antifa.

now, martin.... if you are CONstantly called out as being a basket dweller- perhaps you should CONtemplate as to why. :113:

You ignore the repeated attempts by people on this board and the MSM in general to equate WP morons with alt right, and alt right, with anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

The actual number of WP idiots can fit into a really small basket, but the left needs a boogeyman, and a big one, so they attempt association where there is none, to apply guilt by said phantom association.

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

just like he's not putin's bitch.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

It's nice you are finally seeing reality and not the prog-twat lefty clock-cuckoo land you and your ilk live in.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

no more than Obama, Hillary, or Bush.

upload_2018-8-13_8-2-10.jpeg

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

upload_2018-8-13_8-3-57.jpeg

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

no more than Obama, Hillary, or Bush.

View attachment 209998

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

It's nice you are finally seeing reality and not the prog-twat lefty clock-cuckoo land you and your ilk live in.

tsk tsk.... martin. you seem to have been offended by what i said.

whatta snowflake.

idiot.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

View attachment 209999

loo.jpg

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

tsk tsk.... martin. you seem to have been offended by what i said.

whatta snowflake.

Wrong use of the term. a snowflake would demand you be silenced somehow, because what your are saying offends them.

What I am doing is pointing out your idiocy, without yelling that you have no right to said idiocy.

You are welcome for the lesson.

Trump is not your average follow suit politician, get use to it.

blah blah fucking blah.

good.... so do i.

feel better now?

View attachment 209999

loo.jpg

FOr you, race baiting loser.

458B802B00000578-0-image-a-105_1508600301948.jpg

Forum List

Back