The alt right dingbats are at it again.

m'k... he's racist adjacent.

feel better now?

No, he isn't.

just like he's not putin's bitch.

It's nice you are finally seeing reality and not the prog-twat lefty clock-cuckoo land you and your ilk live in.

tsk tsk.... martin. you seem to have been offended by what i said.

whatta snowflake.

Wrong use of the term. a snowflake would demand you be silenced somehow, because what your are saying offends them.

What I am doing is pointing out your idiocy, without yelling that you have no right to said idiocy.

You are welcome for the lesson.

oh my. is that right? hmmmm..... somebody better tell all the deplorables that since they co opted that term first. unless of course that was their intent.

perhaps i should have said

whatta buttercup? lol...

blah blah fucking blah.

trump is a racist. that does not make all (R)s racist.

do you like my siggy, cartoon boy?

good.... so do i.

The thing is Trump isn't a racist, but that doesn't suit the narrative.

feel better now?

View attachment 209999

loo.jpg

FOr you, race baiting loser.

458B802B00000578-0-image-a-105_1508600301948.jpg

lol... got that outa your spank bank, cartoon boy?

Sorry, I'm still laughing about you agreeing to my "those who ignore history..." post, after whining about bringing up the previous 3 presidents who dealt with Putin.

No, he isn't.

It's nice you are finally seeing reality and not the prog-twat lefty clock-cuckoo land you and your ilk live in.

whatta snowflake.

Wrong use of the term. a snowflake would demand you be silenced somehow, because what your are saying offends them.

What I am doing is pointing out your idiocy, without yelling that you have no right to said idiocy.

oh my. is that right? hmmmm..... somebody better tell all the deplorables that since they co opted that term first. unless of course that was their intent.

whatta buttercup? lol...

Wow, no actual response.

Loser.

The thing is Trump isn't a racist, but that doesn't suit the narrative.

feel better now?

View attachment 209999

loo.jpg

FOr you, race baiting loser.

458B802B00000578-0-image-a-105_1508600301948.jpg

No, just goggled it, and posted it for you. It seemed time. Your level of discourse had, again, devolved past words.

THus PICTURES!

charlottesville anniversary Updated on August 8, 2018 10:15 am

White Supremacists Are Planning a Second ‘Unite the Right’ Rally in D.C.

By Amanda Arnold@aMandolinz

Exactly one year after Unite the Right, the violent white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville, many of the same white-nationalist, paramilitary, and other right-wing groups are planning once again to come together for a (second-anniversary) rally — this time, in Washington, D.C. Its purpose, ostensibly, is to “protest civil rights abuses in Charlottesville,” where white supremacists brutally beat a 20-year-old black man and murdered Heather Heyer. (It is unclear what civil rights abuses the organizers think they suffered.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Provocateurs. Stupid idiots.

I agree that "Unite the Right" are idiots. From what I hear there were 30-40 of them. That's right: 30-40.

The people opposing them were on a Moral Mission from the Universe--just ask them. Just watch them and listen to their chants. They are more frightening than Unite the Right, because they're under the spell of a religious fervor. If you don't align with them you're evil and they're right to do (fill in the blank).

Scary times.

uh-huh. totally equal, totally the same as hiring alt right/supremacists/nazis into the whitehouse to hold high security positions. . can you explain that if obama was all tied up with that christian church for many years--- how is he a muslim? never could figure that one out.

Exactly one year after Unite the Right, the violent white-supremacist rally in Charlottesville, many of the same white-nationalist, paramilitary, and other right-wing groups are planning once again to come together for a (second-anniversary) rally — this time, in Washington, D.C. Its purpose, ostensibly, is to “protest civil rights abuses in Charlottesville,” where white supremacists brutally beat a 20-year-old black man and murdered Heather Heyer. (It is unclear what civil rights abuses the organizers think they suffered.)

I agree that "Unite the Right" are idiots. From what I hear there were 30-40 of them. That's right: 30-40.

The people opposing them were on a Moral Mission from the Universe--just ask them. Just watch them and listen to their chants. They are more frightening than Unite the Right, because they're under the spell of a religious fervor. If you don't align with them you're evil and they're right to do (fill in the blank).

Scary times.

1. Where did you get that number? I have been looking for a break down of the nazis at the event, vs the poor people who just fell for the misleading publicity on the rally, but could not find anything.

2. Also, Anfita and their ilk are both vastly more numerous and supported by the Mainstream Left, while the Nazis are NOT.

Scary times.

1. Where did you get that number? I have been looking for a break down of the nazis at the event, vs the poor people who just fell for the misleading publicity on the rally, but could not find anything.

2. Also, Anfita and their ilk are both vastly more numerous and supported by the Mainstream Left, while the Nazis are NOT.

That's what they were saying yesterday on the news while it was happening live. The police had about 30-40 Unite the Right surrounded. There were many, many, many more counter-protestors.

Sorry, I'm still laughing about you agreeing to my "those who ignore history..." post, after whining about bringing up the previous 3 presidents who dealt with Putin.

actually i was agreeing with you on a whole different plane. if you had said that to a jew-

they probably would have the same instant thought as i did.

uh-huh. totally equal, totally the same as hiring alt right/supremacists/nazis into the whitehouse to hold high security positions. . can you explain that if obama was all tied up with that christian church for many years--- how is he a muslim? never could figure that one out.

1. Hiring people you lefties call Nazis. Which is utterly meaningless and has nothing to do with reality or nazis, or really anthing, so no, not equal at all, loser.

2. a. Liberation Theology is Marxism pretending to be religion, for the political cover it gives.

b. He joined for political reasons, to look good when he ran for office. He is, of course, an atheist like most libs. You know that. CULTURALLY, he is a Muslim.

whatta snowflake.

whatta buttercup? lol...

Wow, no actual response.

Loser.

cause it didn't deserve one.

duh.

Scary times.

That's what they were saying yesterday on the news while it was happening live. The police had about 30-40 Unite the Right surrounded. There were many, many, many more counter-protestors.

Really? Are you saying that number includes BOTH the nazis and the poor dupes?

Oh, wait, you mean the ANNIVERSARY rally,

they got FORTY NAZIS, at one place? Incredible. Man they are really trying to take advantage of the moment.

I can't recall such a large nazi rally in my lifetime.

many of the same white-nationalist, paramilitary, and other right-wing groups are planning once again to come together for a (second-anniversary) rally
TOUGH SHIT, TOO FUCKING BAD, SUCK IT UP - DEAL WITH IT

If women can march for their right to kill babies
And the LGBTQ, RSTU+ - #, whatever,
can march the streets in their fruity, perverse attire,
because they're proud of perversion...

Then you have to afford white nationalists the same,
otherwise, it's discrimination

It's amazing how, the same people
who fight against discrimination
pick and choose what is discriminatory
and what constitutes discrimination

If people have the right to choose who they can love,
then people have the right to choose who they can hate!

No, just goggled it, and posted it for you. It seemed time. Your level of discourse had, again, devolved past words.

THus PICTURES!

sure.

You are doing nothing now but race baiting.

That's the end of any rational discussion, as you intended.

It is, at BEST, vile name calling.

YOu are an asshole. I say that, but it doesn't have the same level of vileness your insults do, because it is the truth.

So, pictures that I hope will deeply offend you. And based on your reaction, seem to have quite a bit of impact.

Scary times.

they got FORTY NAZIS, at one place? Incredible. Man they are really trying to take advantage of the moment.

the dude that orchestrated it claimed 400 were gonna show up.

fail.

THus PICTURES!

sure.

You are doing nothing now but race baiting.

That's the end of any rational discussion, as you intended.

It is, at BEST, vile name calling.

YOu are an asshole. I say that, but it doesn't have the same level of vileness your insults do, because it is the truth.

So, pictures that I hope will deeply offend you. And based on your reaction, seem to have quite a bit of impact.

it sure did....

i'm laughing @ you.

Scary times.

the dude that orchestrated it claimed 400 were gonna show up.

fail.

For nazis?

He knew that he would not get 400. I am shocked by the 40 number.

It is a fail, because he revealed just how small and weak nazis are in our society.

He should have milked the previous rally's numbers, where they managed to successfully latch on to an issue that got some mainstream people to show up, and inflate their numbers for as long as possible.

By having another rally so soon, they have revealed the Truth about them selves, ie that they are a puny insignificant force.

Mmm, I wonder if he is counting on the media to not report the number?

Playtime, you watch the mainstream media? Are they making fun of the tiny turn out for the Nazi, or playing those games of tying to inflate them?

Forum List

Back