The-already-asked-and-answered-questions Fox is doing AGAIN-

The liberal mindset on Democratic scandals.
FACTSmitt2stch.jpg

Isn't that Mitt Romney?

Yep! I think that was his I have Mexican street cred phase.

Kinda reminds me of when John McCain skipped a Benghazi briefing to hold a news conference to complain about the lack of information he was getting about Benghazi.

you can see why Fox News is #1 when you look at the posts of the unhinged losers on the Left defending Progressive failure

Left-wing losers ranting about FOX

YAWN

You don't care about the truth, hater dupe. A disgrace.
you can't handle the truth. But I want answers, i deserve answers.

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Obama doen't seem to care about them that protect those walls.

Obama must have ordered the code red!

Last edited:
you can see why Fox News is #1 when you look at the posts of the unhinged losers on the Left defending Progressive failure

#1 on cable, because you brainwashed dolts have nowhere else to go. network news has many time its number. Fox's average age viewer is 68...please die off.

So what? You're a disgrace, hater dupe ugly American, cold war dinosaur, racist bigot know nothing.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

#1 on cable, because you brainwashed dolts have nowhere else to go. network news has many time its number. Fox's average age viewer is 68...please die off.

So what? You're a disgrace, hater dupe ugly American, cold war dinosaur, racist bigot know nothing.:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

yawn
IF WE DIE OFF WHO WILL YOU HAVE TO blame the failures of your useless boy in the White House o-bot?

Wow, really? Such a class human being.

Left-wing losers ranting about FOX

YAWN

You don't care about the truth, hater dupe. A disgrace.
you can't handle the truth. But I want answers, i deserve answers.

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Obama doen't seem to care about them that protect those walls.

Total bs. You should be arrested like the bigoted a-hole who said that lol...I just don't know what for yet:badgrin:

all of America is getting older you mindless moron. you're the one on the wrong side of history and trends

obama is a loser and a moron; defended rabidly by lemmings though

i can guess what this idiot franco is; a rabid o-bot with a misguided sense of racial loyalty

right doofus?

I'm sure you're lovely people- Your POLITICS are a disgrace. You are hopelessly misinformed chumps of the greedy rich idiot GOP.
The dems are richer than the GOP so please correct that statement.

So what, that's irrelevant.

There are some people who don't find it irrelevant.
You are free to attach relevance for yourself, but not for others.

You can't just claim its relevant. Four Americans died, the Obama Administration lied about it, and they are obstructing attempts to look into it. The fact that the GOP is getting money at the same time it's going on is irrelevant. Only the lowest partisan hacks think its relevant.

Forum List

Back