The ALL Animals Thread :)

Lazy rabbits!
016.gif

Alright, so today I'm at a friends house and end up helping her with this leather project, punching some holes through leather with a special punch and a sledge hammer, on top of a piece of 2x4, when in walks this pigeon...

Ok so i'm confused here, was it attracted to the sound of a hammer hitting metal? next thing I know its pecking on the metal punch, not seeming to be afraid of anything then it jumps up on my sleeve, hangs around for about an hour.

Is this normal pigeon behaviour? never knew they were that friendly

IMG_0465.jpg

bird.jpg

Alright, so today I'm at a friends house and end up helping her with this leather project, punching some holes through leather with a special punch and a sledge hammer, on top of a piece of 2x4, when in walks this pigeon...

Ok so i'm confused here, was it attracted to the sound of a hammer hitting metal? next thing I know its pecking on the metal punch, not seeming to be afraid of anything then it jumps up on my sleeve, hangs around for about an hour.

Is this normal pigeon behaviour? never knew they were that friendly

View attachment 163484

View attachment 163485

As long as it didn't poop on you, it is all good. :D Great story and great pics! Thanks for sharing. That is pretty cool. It liked you. Birds of a feather flock together. :lol:

After losing my last Boxer about a year ago (see avatar)the wife and I have been waiting for the pain to end and we'd smile at her pic rather than feel sad.

The time has come!!!

Looking for two little shits to make my life miserable yet at the same time fill a void I cant deny exists.

upload_2018-1-14_20-13-21.png

Looking for a male and female brother and sister.
upload_2018-1-14_20-14-50.png

upload_2018-1-14_20-15-45.png

After losing my last Boxer about a year ago (see avatar)the wife and I have been waiting for the pain to end and we'd smile at her pic rather than feel sad.

The time has come!!!

Looking for two little shits to make my life miserable yet at the same time fill a void I cant deny exists.

View attachment 171602

Looking for a male and female brother and sister.
View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

Boxers are my son's favorite kind of dog. He always says they have a human like expression about them and that he will get a boxer one of these days. They are very energetic and playful animals, judging from the ones I've been around.

Forum List

Back