Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You are born again as another living thing

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You become spiritual oneness with the universe

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
to be new the joint physiology's of two people join creating a being from two different spirits into one. physiology is the intermediary between the physical and the metaphysical.
I kinda like the idea of two different spirits. It would explain the voices in my head

hehe

The old line about good sitting one one shoulder and evil on the other

The devil made me buy this dress
I kinda like the idea of two different spirits. It would explain the voices in my head

hehe

you have a serious comprehension problem ...

explain the origin of physiology where it comes from and how it is sustained.
I doubt any one knows what the hell you are trying to say, here. I know I sure don't. "Physiology" is the study of functions of organisms and their components. Its origins lie in ancient civilizations.
"Physiology" is the study of functions of organisms and their components. Its origins lie in ancient civilizations.

Physiology (/ˌfɪziˈɒlədʒi/; from Ancient Greek φύσις (physis), meaning 'nature, origin', and -λογία (-logia), meaning 'study of') is the scientific study of normal mechanisms, and their interactions, which works within a living system.

the sportive structure for life - what is its origin ... not the word, dumbass.

as stated before physiology is the intermediary between spiritual and physical, there are no examples without life that are not "decomposing".

to be new the joint physiology's of two people join creating a being from two different spirits into one. physiology is the intermediary between the physical and the metaphysical.

hehe

hehe

I doubt any one knows what the hell you are trying to say, here. I know I sure don't. "Physiology" is the study of functions of organisms and their components. Its origins lie in ancient civilizations.
"Physiology" is the study of functions of organisms and their components. Its origins lie in ancient civilizations.

Physiology (/ˌfɪziˈɒlədʒi/; from Ancient Greek φύσις (physis), meaning 'nature, origin', and -λογία (-logia), meaning 'study of') is the scientific study of normal mechanisms, and their interactions, which works within a living system.

as stated before physiology is the intermediary between spiritual and physical, there are no examples without life that are not "decomposing".

"sportive structure for life".... still no idea what the hell you are trying to say. "supportive?" still doesn't make sense.

hehe

hehe

"sportive structure for life".... still no idea what the hell you are trying to say. "supportive?" still doesn't make sense.
Probably really good drugs are involved

hehe

hehe

Probably really good drugs are involved
" there are no examples without life that are not "decomposing"."

And the above thought is ridiculous as well. We can look into space and see stars forming, solar systems organizing, spherical objects coalescing from dust, we see complex structures form from wind and water, we watch crystals form in caves etc. Entropy may be increasing in the universe on the whole, but , locally, it can decrease. Life is only one example.

So, after you die, if you are not a decomposition only believer, we have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on.

So you believe that it always was, was created at conception, or created when you brain fully develops (but let's not forget the brain decomposes...)

I think it's possible that we each have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on after our physical death. I think that soul or spirit has lived many lives before our birth and will live many lives after our death. There is of course no proof either way of a soul's existence, although there are numerous stories from people who have had near-death experiences and those who under hypnosis can describe prior lives and the experience of going to the spirit world and what happens there before they incarnate again into their next life.

So, after you die, if you are not a decomposition only believer, we have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on.

So you believe that it always was, was created at conception, or created when you brain fully develops (but let's not forget the brain decomposes...)

I think it's possible that we each have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on after our physical death. I think that soul or spirit has lived many lives before our birth and will live many lives after our death. There is of course no proof either way of a soul's existence, although there are numerous stories from people who have had near-death experiences and those who under hypnosis can describe prior lives and the experience of going to the spirit world and what happens there before they incarnate again into their next life.

I have not read about any of those. Only the usual "floating above your body in the operating room" etc type of stories...

It's interesting however, is the soul like God, always existed and is placed in when the sperm and egg join; or, is the soul created by God WHEN the sperm and egg join.... one will never know.

Of course, if you're an atheist it's all nonsense....

A spirit guide called Ramadhan said the reincarnated soul is attached to the egg at conception.

It's interesting however, is the soul like God, always existed and is placed in when the sperm and egg join; or, is the soul created by God WHEN the sperm and egg join.... one will never know.

A spirit guide called Ramadhan said the reincarnated soul is attached to the egg at conception.
Do you believe that? If so, is it random?

...attached to the egg at conception.

that has a peripheral connotation and not associated with the parental combined genome coding for the physiology, tissue development. where or what is the origin for the physiology as a separate entity as you imply. its guide. the combining factors necessary for its development.

I have not read about any of those. Only the usual "floating above your body in the operating room" etc type of stories...

Google reincarnation or reincarnation stories. Plenty of books on the subject too.

I think it's possible that we each have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on after our physical death. I think that soul or spirit has lived many lives before our birth and will live many lives after our death.

The population of the planet keeps increasing, so we need more souls all the time. That would be a hint that the soul needs to be created.

There is of course no proof either way of a soul's existence, although there are numerous stories from people who have had near-death experiences and those who under hypnosis can describe prior lives and the experience of going to the spirit world and what happens there before they incarnate again into their next life.

No one doubts hallucinations occur. It is how the brain works. I seriously doubt my dreams are real, but I do have them and magic occurs in them.

I think it's possible that we each have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on after our physical death. I think that soul or spirit has lived many lives before our birth and will live many lives after our death.

The population of the planet keeps increasing, so we need more souls all the time. That would be a hint that the soul needs to be created.

There is of course no proof either way of a soul's existence, although there are numerous stories from people who have had near-death experiences and those who under hypnosis can describe prior lives and the experience of going to the spirit world and what happens there before they incarnate again into their next life.

No one doubts hallucinations occur. It is how the brain works. I seriously doubt my dreams are real, but I do have them and magic occurs in them.

One of the reincarnation books I read says that new souls ARE being created all the time. Seems to be quite a mixture of old souls, intermediate souls, and the rookies. This will get you - some souls incarnate on other worlds, which mostly are not is difficult to live in as ours is.

I'm not saying what is true and what isn't. There are a number of books about reincarnation wherein psychiatrists skilled in hypnosis have documented subjects who have described past lives and places they've never been to and spoken languages they do not know. Maybe it's all made up, but these authors and subjects pretty much relate the same story - when you die your soul leaves the physical body and travels to a spirit world and eventually returns to Earth for another life in another body. The good news for atheists: there's no religion in that afterlife world, and no Hell either. God does exist though, that's who creates new souls.

The ancient Greeks have pressed upon me the following conception of the afterlife (as described in Virgil's Aeneid):

The one who cultivates a love for the arts, music, architecture, philosophy, and especially nature, all that raises the mind to higher contemplation, will partake in it to the fullest in the next life, losing their bodies but still remaining on this earth as unseen matter (not a "spirit" being), before they reincarnate to begin anew. Once again, Genesis 1:2. Emperor Julian and Giordano Bruno recognized it's significance.

The one who indulges in earthly pleasures will be deprived of it upon his death and will be tormented by it's absence until he comes to realize the absurdity of his attachments, after which he too will reincarnate.

It is written in the Golden Verses of Pythagoras:

Thou wilt likewise know, that men draw upon themselves their own misfortunes voluntarily, and of their own free choice. Unhappy that they are! They neither see nor understand that their good is near them. Few know how to deliver themselves out of their misfortunes.

And Virgil said: Each spirit suffers its own...

The inventor, the orator, the painter, etc. have all cultivated their specialties in past lives. The explanation is neither "god" nor that wretched reincarnation cycle of the Hindus to be escaped from, but a rational form of reincarnation governed by laws of Nature.

The Christian conception of Heaven and Hell turned this simple truth inside out.

One of the reincarnation books I read says that new souls ARE being created all the time. Seems to be quite a mixture of old souls, intermediate souls, and the rookies. This will get you - some souls incarnate on other worlds, which mostly are not is difficult to live in as ours is.

I'm not saying what is true and what isn't. There are a number of books about reincarnation wherein psychiatrists skilled in hypnosis have documented subjects who have described past lives and places they've never been to and spoken languages they do not know. Maybe it's all made up, but these authors and subjects pretty much relate the same story - when you die your soul leaves the physical body and travels to a spirit world and eventually returns to Earth for another life in another body. The good news for atheists: there's no religion in that afterlife world, and no Hell either. God does exist though, that's who creates new souls.
The biggest problem I have with a God is its singularity, especially the claim of singularity with not only no evidence, but rather evidence to the contrary.

Genesis 1:26 ~ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Then we have Satan and angels and even archangels. Add souls to the bureaucracy and God's spirit village is getting BIG. Where do States Rights enter into the mix of God dictatorship? Who made him God?

Does it really take a village to create God?

Then God gave magic to the disciples so they could perform miracles also. Mini-me Gods

Matthew 10:1 ~ And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Matthew 10:1 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

Last edited:

The biggest problem I have with a God is its singularity, especially the claim of singularity with not only no evidence, but rather evidence to the contrary.

Genesis 1:26 ~ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Then we have Satan and angels and even archangels. Add souls to the bureaucracy and God's spirit village is getting BIG. Where do States Rights enter into the mix of God dictatorship? Who made him God?

Then God gave magic to the disciples so they could perform miracles also. Mini-me Gods

Matthew 10:1 ~ And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Matthew 10:1 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

Maybe you should throw away your fucking bible, the Christian god is not the only alternative to no God at all. I can say that as someone who has been there and done that, I have no problem with christians believing whatever they want to, I guess they aren't nearly the irritant for me that they are for you. If you want to believe there is no God and we all are born, live, and die and that's it, hey fine by me. You don't have to accept any religion at all but can still accept that God might exist. Or not, I'm open to that possibility myself. Will it matter once we're both dead? If you're right and there's no life after death then you were right but it won't matter. But there's a lot of people who are not okay with that scenario, they need a belief system that offers a better life than the one they've got now, and a chance to be reunited with their loved ones who have passed on. Some might look down on them as stupid or weak, but condescension isn't something I'm interested in, even if I don't believe as they do. Especially since there's no real proof either way.

If however I'm the one that's right then maybe you made your life while you were here a whole lot tougher than it had to be. Maybe there is a God and angels and spirit guides of some sort that could have helped you over the hard times. Unfortunately for you, you'll never know cuz you rejected the possibility.

Last edited:

Maybe you should throw away your fucking bible, the Christian god is not the only alternative to no God at all. I can say that as someone who has been there and done that, I have no problem with christians believing whatever they want to, I guess they aren't nearly the irritant for me that they are for you. If you want to believe there is no God and we all are born, live, and die and that's it, hey fine by me. You don't have to accept any religion at all but can still accept that God might exist. Or not, I'm open to that possibility myself. Will it matter once we're both dead? If you're right and there's no life after death then you were right but it won't matter. But there's a lot of people who are not okay with that scenario, they need a belief system that offers a better life than the one they've got now, and a chance to be reunited with their loved ones who have passed on. Some might look down on them as stupid or weak, but condescension isn't something I'm interested in, even if I don't believe as they do. Especially since there's no real proof either way.

If however I'm the one that's right then maybe you made your life while you were here a whole lot tougher than it had to be. Maybe there is a God and angels and spirit guides of some sort that could have helped you over the hard times. Unfortunately for you, you'll never know cuz you rejected the possibility.

"If however I'm the one that's right "

And if you are wrong, you spent your entirelife believing in and deferring to stupid, magical nonsense. You will have wasted your time preparing for an afterlife that will never happen, while ypur actual lifetime passed you by. You will have crippled your amazing powers of reason and sentience by wasting your mind on ridiculous fantasy and by being willing to suspend and ignore these gifts of nature, which will have, no doubt, overflowed into the other aspects of your life. You will have attributed events and ideas to a non-existent fantasy instead of marvelling in the beauty of reality. How sad.

And if you are wrong, you spent your entirelife believing in and deferring to stupid, magical nonsense. You will have wasted your time preparing for an afterlife that will never happen, while ypur actual lifetime passed you by. You will have crippled your amazing powers of reason and sentience by wasting your mind on ridiculous fantasy and by being willing to suspend and ignore these gifts of nature, which will have, no doubt, overflowed into the other aspects of your life. You will have attributed events and ideas to a non-existent fantasy instead of marvelling in the beauty of reality. How sad.

Cannot imagine why you would make such unfounded assumptions without knowing a damn thing about me or what is true and what isn't. Your arrogance and condescension is way beyond outrageous, based on absolutely nothing but your own ignorance. Unbelievable that you say such things with no clue at all as to what the reality is. I at least can acknowledge that I really don't know if we each have a soul that survives our death or that my soul will reincarnate at some later date in the future or that there is in fact a Creator/God.

To assume that I wasted my entire life just because I believe something that is different from your opinion is an astounding conceit on your part. I'm pretty sure that my belief in the existence of a God has in no way diminished my life, nor have I wasted whatever powers of reason and sentience I may possess except possibly wasting my time responding to your post. You sir are a close-minded troll, unwilling or perhaps unable to contemplate any position except your own. And therefore not really worthy of a further notice.

Cannot imagine why you would make such unfounded assumptions without knowing a damn thing about me or what is true and what isn't. Your arrogance and condescension is way beyond outrageous, based on absolutely nothing but your own ignorance. Unbelievable that you say such things with no clue at all as to what the reality is. I at least can acknowledge that I really don't know if we each have a soul that survives our death or that my soul will reincarnate at some later date in the future or that there is in fact a Creator/God.

To assume that I wasted my entire life just because I believe something that is different from your opinion is an astounding conceit on your part. I'm pretty sure that my belief in the existence of a God has in no way diminished my life, nor have I wasted whatever powers of reason and sentience I may possess except possibly wasting my time responding to your post. You sir are a close-minded troll, unwilling or perhaps unable to contemplate any position except your own. And therefore not really worthy of a further notice.

I was only highlighting your nauseating arrogance, and that of any other magical shaman who deigns to say "if you are wrong" and hurl implicit threats at people's earthly lives and eternal souls. Boy you walked right into that one. YOUR completely unsupported nonsense, and especially the nauseating, immoral threats you derive from it, is the height of arrogance and condescenscion.

Last edited:
it's tiring they believe knowing an afterlife is possible will only be after they die, maybe then it was a wasted life not knowing the way to the Everlasting beforehand to guide them. christians are doomed their incomplete lives will leave them nothing in the end.

Forum List

Back