Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You are born again as another living thing

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You become spiritual oneness with the universe

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Funny, many believe that IS THE LIFE! But they call it the after life... anyway.

Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, what do you think it is?
If not, why do you think we are here - or is there no reason?

We are souls, the force that God breathes into things to bring it to life. We are here to learn and to be a companions for God. But once those that has made themselves holy, that they will return to God. But all life will regain their memories of Him on that day. For one thing, that we are all going to be addicted to him, that we will not want to depart from Him ever again.
God does not need to breathe life into us. That is carrying the myth waaay too far.

Life is continuous. sperm alive, egg alive.
What Moses saw in his visions, that it looks as if someone had breathe life into Adam. I don't know have you ever had seen someone that was once dead, but came to life. That they at first look pale and purplish. Sunken in face. But once they are back breathing. It look as if some is pumping air into them. Their face becomes fuller and their complexion becomes brighter right before your eyes, as if some has breathe life into them. And so I believes that Moses was just describing to the people of what he had seen in the visions.
So it's a big deal that some guy described what was in his head? :cuckoo:

Funny, many believe that IS THE LIFE! But they call it the after life... anyway.

Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, what do you think it is?
If not, why do you think we are here - or is there no reason?

We are souls, the force that God breathes into things to bring it to life. We are here to learn and to be a companions for God. But once those that has made themselves holy, that they will return to God. But all life will regain their memories of Him on that day. For one thing, that we are all going to be addicted to him, that we will not want to depart from Him ever again.
God does not need to breathe life into us. That is carrying the myth waaay too far.

Life is continuous. sperm alive, egg alive.
What Moses saw in his visions, that it looks as if someone had breathe life into Adam. I don't know have you ever had seen someone that was once dead, but came to life. That they at first look pale and purplish. Sunken in face. But once they are back breathing. It look as if some is pumping air into them. Their face becomes fuller and their complexion becomes brighter right before your eyes, as if some has breathe life into them. And so I believes that Moses was just describing to the people of what he had seen in the visions.
Wait, now you claim God created a DEAD Adam?

sperm_zygot.jpg

Where is the soul?
But what makes the sperm to traveled to the egg?. Why doesn't the sperms just jump out from the womb? And do you know that if the woman have sex with more than one partner at that moment. That the sperms start attacking the foreign sperms, but they do not attack each other? And so sperms has intelligence, just as the same way orbs that some people believes that they has intelligence, that can form themselves into the forms of people or animals.

Now you claim sperm and egg have spirit, whereas first you claimed God had to breathe life into the baby.

I accept your surrender.

sperm_zygot.jpg

Where is the soul?
Where is the soul?

they are not united yet ...
Wait, what? They each have half a soul or does the finished human have TWO souls?

How does each claim work?

this is getting complicated
Wait, what? They each have half a soul or does the finished human have TWO souls?

when they join they create a single being and their Spirit.

It's interesting however, is the soul like God, always existed and is placed in when the sperm and egg join; or, is the soul created by God WHEN the sperm and egg join.... one will never know.

Of course, if you're an atheist it's all nonsense....

It's interesting however, is the soul like God, always existed and is placed in when the sperm and egg join; or, is the soul created by God WHEN the sperm and egg join.... one will never know.

Some believe that the soul does not enter the fetus until the brain is sufficiently developed, somewhere about the 24th week or thereabouts. Not a lot not do in there for awhile.

Some believe that the soul does not enter the fetus until the brain is sufficiently developed, somewhere about the 24th week or thereabouts. Not a lot not do in there for awhile.
Why would they think that? The brain has nothing to do with the soul

sperm_zygot.jpg

Where is the soul?
Where is the soul?

they are not united yet ...

this is getting complicated

when they join they create a single being and their Spirit.
Is there an X spirit and a Y spirit?

Do they argue like any marriage?

That is an argument against a spirit at all. The brain creates spirit, ie there is no spirit, only conscienceness.

The belief is that once the human brain in the fetus has developed enough, the soul can begin it's association with the individual's conscious and sub-conscious mind and start building the character and personality that will become a person. It is unknown how or if the soul finds a physical place somewhere in the brain or if it is a ethereal connection, but the soul supposedly has influence over our thoughts and actions.

Last edited:

Why not? Can you explain the difference? The Bible claims the soul is located in the heart which we all know cannot be true. This is also more evidence against God. God should know the soul is in the brain, but decided not to teach it?

to be new the joint physiology's of two people join creating a being from two different spirits into one. physiology is the intermediary between the physical and the metaphysical.

to be new the joint physiology's of two people join creating a being from two different spirits into one. physiology is the intermediary between the physical and the metaphysical.
I kinda like the idea of two different spirits. It would explain the voices in my head

hehe

The old line about good sitting one one shoulder and evil on the other

The devil made me buy this dress

I kinda like the idea of two different spirits. It would explain the voices in my head

hehe

hehe

you have a serious comprehension problem ...

explain the origin of physiology where it comes from and how it is sustained.

hehe

hehe

you have a serious comprehension problem ...

explain the origin of physiology where it comes from and how it is sustained.
I doubt any one knows what the hell you are trying to say, here. I know I sure don't. "Physiology" is the study of functions of organisms and their components. Its origins lie in ancient civilizations.

So, after you die, if you are not a decomposition only believer, we have some sort of soul or spirit that lives on.

So you believe that it always was, was created at conception, or created when you brain fully develops (but let's not forget the brain decomposes...)

If there really are 72 virgins for Muslims, I'm going to be so pissed that I picked the wrong religion!

Read the fine print. It says there will be 72 virgins. It doesn't say they will do you. It's bad enough that you are refused so often here. Imagine the frustration if 72 women refused you every day.
What if they're all ugly ass guys?

Forum List

Back