The 6th seal...

Seagal_Feature.jpg

I can haz cheezeburger?

And, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood, and Steven Seagal's A&E show broke the all-time viewing records for the station...

'Steven Seagal Lawman' breaks A&E record

doesn't say much for A&E does it?

jeebus, steven seagal.

Dude, I love their show "Intervention".

I usually crack open a beer and watch it. My wife says I'm sick.

If you're any indication of A & Es viewership, no wonder his new series was a hit.
:eusa_whistle: :tongue:

Oh, that. Yar, I'm sick. But not all sick people enjoy A&E. Sort of a venn circle thingy. Intervention is the only show on the network that I like.

Gene Simmons Family Jewels.

A guilty pleasure.

Never saw it. The promo's for it don't make it seem interesting to me.

Of course, I really don't care how celebrities live their lives.

I understand completely. As a rule, neither do I. However, Gene Simmons has always fascinated me. He is very smart, funny, and has an incredible business acumen. While I do not pretend that the show is reality, the mere presence of cameras precludes this notion, I will say that if his kids are half of what they appear to be in the show, he and Shannon did a hell of a job raising them amid what must have been a rollercoaster of a life in their early years.

People who enjoy beer also enjoy A&E?

My wife says I'm sick.
Uuuummm.......
:lol:

Oh, that. Yar, I'm sick. But not all sick people enjoy A&E. Sort of a venn circle thingy. Intervention is the only show on the network that I like.

Honestly I wouldn't know. The only sitcom/serial shows I've actually watched in the last 25 years was Star Trek & Monk and I've probably only seen 15 or 16 episodes, of those probably 10 all the way through. Movies, History Channel, The Science Channel, etc are my viewing choices when I'm not watching news channels (news, not the talk show/analysis crap).

Uuuummm.......
:lol:

Honestly I wouldn't know. The only sitcom/serial shows I've actually watched in the last 25 years was Star Trek & Monk and I've probably only seen 15 or 16 episodes, of those probably 10 all the way through. Movies, History Channel, The Science Channel, etc are my viewing choices when I'm not watching news channels (news, not the talk show/analysis crap).

Sounds like pretty much what I watch.

Forum List

Back