The 5 Dancing Israelis on 9/11

Everyone seems to forget about this shit
Pretty sure the Brits were dancing when the US finally got into the war with Germany. You seem to support the most brutal of rapists and murderers. Not a good look for anyone not a demon...

Pretty sure the Brits were dancing when the US finally got into the war with Germany. You seem to support the most brutal of rapists and murderers. Not a good look for anyone not a demon...
I don't trust dirty ass Palestinians either. Neither one of these fuckers are an Allie to the US.

Yeah it was a conspiracy .....the whole world knows that ,which is why every time we see classified documents released 90% is redacted.

You have your tin foil hat a little to tight, but I know as a conspiracy nut you need this bullshit, but that is all it is... bullshit.

You have your tin foil hat a little to tight, but I know as a conspiracy nut you need this bullshit, but that is all it is... bullshit.
Oh you've barely gotten a tiny whiff of my rabbit holes Skippy.
images.jpeg

Personally, I think the “our purpose was to document” comment lacks clear context. Does it really refer to prior knowledge? Or, just like several people that day who documented the 9/11, was their purpose set in motion by a plane slamming into the WTC?

Don’t forget, the FBI was going to charge one of their patsies in the 93’ WTC bombing. He was their informant and told them everything about the plot. He even wanted to switch out the bomb for something harmless, so they removed him from the cell, and the bombing went ahead as planned. They would have charged him as a co-conspirator but he had secretly taped his phone calls with them. 8 years later the towers were successfully brought down.

Right, and Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman, and the Pentagon never lies

When in doubt. When you have no logical. Whe you have no reasonably thought out argument left make. When there is nothing disjointed and ill informed and non-sensicle AND stupid conspiracy theoris left. Bring in WJC.

No, the CIA did not have Kennedy killed. Yes, WJC did get blowjob. On one side you real, verifiable evidence and the other side you stupid shit conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality.

Hey dumb shit, I can sell the Golden Gate Bridge for just one dollar and I'll even throw in one year with no fog.

George Joannides ran Oswald. CIA Officer E Howard Hunt admitted Cord Meyer, LBJ, David Morales, Frank Sturgis, and himself put the hit together.
All Planted Conspiracy Sites Paint the Ignorant Fratboy Bully As an Innocent Victim

JFK was a loose-cannon who almost caused World War Three because of his tough-guy act to make up for his cowardice at the Bay of Pigs. All could have been solved behind the Fearless Leader scenes by taking our equally threatening missiles out of Turkey in exchange for the Russians taking theirs out of Cuba.

So a deal had to be made to eliminate JFK and Bobby while deposing Khrushchev. The one thing the CIA and the KGB had in common was to avoid nuclear war at all costs. The Mafia and others were brought in to confuse things.

When in doubt. When you have no logical. Whe you have no reasonably thought out argument left make. When there is nothing disjointed and ill informed and non-sensicle AND stupid conspiracy theoris left. Bring in WJC.

No, the CIA did not have Kennedy killed. Yes, WJC did get blowjob. On one side you real, verifiable evidence and the other side you stupid shit conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality.

Hey dumb shit, I can sell the Golden Gate Bridge for just one dollar and I'll even throw in one year with no fog.

Your post is nearly illiterate. You should sue whoever it was that taught you English and logic.

Forum List

Back