CDZ The 4th of July is a joke

guyfawkestruepirate

Jun 13, 2015
In history they always say the Us. had gained its freedom in 1776 after we fought against England & won at the time but looking at America now especially with Obama in office how free are we actually nowadays??? well ladies & gents i am here to tell my opinion & what i see & from what i see we are not as free as many people claim when you have governments & corporations trying to pass bills such as AB1-14 for example witch could allow someone at random to call some gun owner crazy & the government can take you're guns away that ladies & gents is not freedom that is a agenda now ask yourself this why would the government fake 75 mass shootings since Sandy Hook? well here is the simple answer for you New world order & gun control & many of you are sheep & are asleep to the truth & are not aware to what is really going on here in America we live in a world of corruption & some things will never change unless we make a difference so to be honest here wake up America the 4th of July is a joke you are not as free as you think you are i say if you really want to make a difference burn all you're American flags & go out & protest & stick it to the big brother who is watching you the government i mean.

US_Flag_Burn.jpg

Has the OP considered the alternative?

Does the OP believe that if this nation were still under British rule that all of those freedoms would be available?

Don't forget that under Britain you have strict gun control, single payer healthcare, unions everywhere, higher taxes.

That is the alternative to what the OP is whining about.

Does the OP believe that if this nation were still under British rule that all of those freedoms would be available?

Don't forget that under Britain you have strict gun control, single payer healthcare, unions everywhere, higher taxes.

Bush was just as bad as Obama there are good presidents & bad ones too.

Bush was just as bad as Obama there are good presidents & bad ones too.

That doesn't address your own OP nor my response. :uhh:

In history they always say the Us. had gained its freedom in 1776 after we fought against England & won at the time but looking at America now especially with Obama in office how free are we actually nowadays??? well ladies & gents i am here to tell my opinion & what i see & from what i see we are not as free as many people claim when you have governments & corporations trying to pass bills such as AB1-14 for example witch could allow someone at random to call some gun owner crazy & the government can take you're guns away that ladies & gents is not freedom that is a agenda now ask yourself this why would the government fake 75 mass shootings since Sandy Hook? well here is the simple answer for you New world order & gun control & many of you are sheep & are asleep to the truth & are not aware to what is really going on here in America we live in a world of corruption & some things will never change unless we make a difference so to be honest here wake up America the 4th of July is a joke you are not as free as you think you are i say if you really want to make a difference burn all you're American flags & go out & protest & stick it to the big brother who is watching you the government i mean.

Freedom is a fantasy used as a recruiting slogan. Freedom doesn't exist but we do live in a great country. It is childish for anybody to suggest otherwise. Just because your favorite politician lost then America is a crummy place to live. Just because a law was passed that you don't like then the communist have destroyed our culture. So on and so forth indefinitely. You children make me really sad. A 60 year old should be more emotionally advanced than a 16 year old boy that always gets his way.

We live in a great country. Grow the heck up.

Last edited:

Freedom is a fantasy used as a recruiting slogan. Freedom doesn't exist but we do live in a great country. It is childish for anybody to suggest otherwise. Just because your favorite politician lost then America is a crummy place to live. Just because a law was passed that you don't like then the communist have destroyed our culture. So on and so forth indefinitely. You children make me really sad. A 60 year old should be more emotionally advanced than a 16 year old boy that always gets his way.

Its not as great as you think please open you're eyes good sir.

Its not as great as you think please open you're eyes good sir.

I have never been murdered, raped, robbed, unjustly arrested, taxed into poverty or been in a situation where I didn't have food.

Oh yeah. My favourite candidate did lose one time . The national debt did go up a lot more. I guess that is way worse. Maybe I should pay attention to how bad my life sucks. Thanks for enlightening me. Now I can be miserable all because my favorite politically party lost an election even though nothing can be done about until the next election. That sounds brilliant.

What kind of clues am I supposed to be looking for?

America voted for independence on July 2nd, 1776 and on July 4th voted to accept Jefferson's Declaration of Independence. The war lasted until 1783.

We declared our independence on July 4th, 1776 and won the battle for our independence in 1783.
We celebrate the day of the declaration because at the end of the war there were dead to bury, disabled to care for, and a debt to be paid. Not a lot to celebrate. Then in 1812 the British tried again.

The fact is that the American Revolution was carried out by wild-eyed violent revolutionary fanatical criminals.
God bless 'em! Just shows there's a time and place for everything.

"Then in 1812 the British tried again."

And got their asses thoroughly kicked that time around! Thank God for Andy J.!

The UK isn't a bad place to live. Just saying....

Forum List

Back