CDZ The 4th of July is a joke

"I went to school before Google Scholaring and runaway sociology took over the education establishments, so yes, I would be more informed than you would be. The 'Founders' were largely middle and upper class bourgeois types, the usual demographic that start and win successful 'revolutions', as opposed to ranting idiots and egomaniacs who usually end up getting killed by their own followers in short order. Since you don't know squat about English history, you might want to readup on the politics of England from the 1660's onward for a couple of months and get some sort of clue about the whole thing and then get back to the topic."

Gosh, I went to school well before the personal computer was anything more than science fiction. So now we have evidence that you are prone to making assumptions based on pure fantasy.
Revolutions-by definition-are illegal uprisings that are fought by revolutionaries.The "founders" (which BTW, I did not mention) rarely have much involvement until the actual conflict is over. You obviously have little knowledge about American history.

So make us up a list of these 'wild eyed fanatics', because apparently only you know who they were. Or is that claim just your pure fantasy?

WoW, I went to skool before anyone in the general population knew how to say or spell computer, let alone #2 pencil with eraser. I must be really old. However I seem to remember one founder who may have been involved, George, unh, damn, what was his name? Does not rhyme with cherry tree. Oh yea, Hamilton? Duh! I got it! Philadelphia!

So Washington strikes you as some sort of 'wild eyed fanatic'? Did he dribble on his chin a lot?

WoW, I went to skool before anyone in the general population knew how to say or spell computer, let alone #2 pencil with eraser. I must be really old. However I seem to remember one founder who may have been involved, George, unh, damn, what was his name? Does not rhyme with cherry tree. Oh yea, Hamilton? Duh! I got it! Philadelphia!

So Washington strikes you as some sort of 'wild eyed fanatic'? Did he dribble on his chin a lot?

I amso IR responds;
Not sure what you took that conclusion from? I was simply comparing my age to the other respondents above me, and my faulty memory while poking some fun. In answer, no I do not consider Mr. Washington a "wild eyed fanatic". As for dribbling on his chin goes, you will have to ask Martha Washington, as I may be old but not quite that old. Remind me never to try conversing with you, comprehension may be a problem.

Forum List

Back