CDZ Morals or no morals

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
To screw or not to screw? Purity or no purity? The struggle of my life. I hold high regard for morals but sex is well fun and pleasurable. Am I a fool for wanting to throw it all away or am I respectable?

Does this make me attractive a real prize for someone special or is this overrates.

I'm hoping the females here can shed some light on this. There opinion is all that matters.

Why do you say that fun can not be pleasurable?

Fun is always respectable and fun, clean and pure as water :)

Like a joke really.

• Banned

Like a joke really.

Fun is pleasurable, but can it be immoral? This is my battle. I'm a virgin and proud of it, but I do get tempted, and came very close to doing it, but had to break up with her. That's how strong my morals are. Am I just an idiot for thinking this when everybody is doing it around me? Do women respect a man who has saved himself for her? Or does she pity him?

How do the women view it?

Morality is subjective, it depends on what you want out of life. There is nothing wrong with casual sex.

off ...Lord no, did I just said that....joking

only joking Judicial

I don;t have any answers ..sorry

Last edited:

Like a joke really.

Fun is pleasurable, but can it be immoral? This is my battle. I'm a virgin and proud of it, but I do get tempted, and came very close to doing it, but had to break up with her. That's how strong my morals are. Am I just an idiot for thinking this when everybody is doing it around me? Do women respect a man who has saved himself for her? Or does she pity him?

what the heck are you saving yourself for...

for WW3?

people are weird...

• Banned

Like a joke really.

for WW3?

people are weird...

Um... ok... So confused!!!!!

Like a joke really.

for WW3?

people are weird...

Don't be

just live like you are going to die tomorrow.... well ...kind of...

because....when people say they are saving themselves..... saving for what? for whom?saving like a dollar coin or something? but no!

Frankly....

Like a joke really.

for WW3?

people are weird...

Don't be

because....when people say they are saving themselves..... saving for what? for whom?saving like a dollar coin or something? but no!

Frankly....

Would you do the honors in putting an end to this debate?

Like a joke really.

for WW3?

people are weird...

Don't be

Frankly....

what do you mean?

for WW3?

people are weird...

Don't be

Frankly....

what do you mean?

I mean since saving yourself is so overrated and meaningless would you do the honors?

Even casual sex is a shared event. Sex is made to be pleasurable because that is how procreation keeps a species alive.
On the other hand a meaningful relationship is better for most people simply because there is an intimacy in addition to just having sex.
Sex can be a recreational activity but it is more fulfilling when it is a function of caring about each other.

Find a woman you share some common interests with and some differences that you can share - a friend - and see where it leads.

Less a moral stand than one of respect.

If you ask me, the only things which are immoral are those which are unethical.

Digressing, perhaps; this discussion brought this to mind:

Forum List

Back