The 2nd Civil War

Caliber sizes fit different weapons. A 50 caliber sniper round works with a multitude of 50 caliber sniper rifles. Anyway, if we grab a soldier's weapon, wouldn't it stand to reason they would have ammo for that weapon on their person?

Sure...taking a soldier's weapon is pretty easy after all. Especially since you have no training, no strength of numbers, no intelligence, and no chance whatsoever. But keep faith....

A dead soldier can't fight back. And this tactic is for ambushes. Remember our discussion on that earlier?

Sure...what are you waiting for skippy? Fort Campbell isn't that far from your suburban household...try to ambush the 101st Airborne...

Sorry your life is turning out so miserably that you're reduced to inventing alter egos on a message board. But please do try to disarm any US Soldier....the sooner the better.
I really like Drake. I might even visit him in his rubber room, if he's allowed visitors that is.

I don't know about the best time of it's history but few in the world would not trade places with the average American in terms of quality of life, standard of living, security, confidence in the future....

Confidence in the future? You are hilarious. The US needs serious change in order to fix itself, and not Obama's type of change.

No kid, I'm correct. Two of the mutual funds I am invested in have Billions of dollars invested in them. One is over $100B. Every one of those dollars is invested. Most of the firms are US firms' common stock. You're schism and hatred have blinded your shallow mind into believing that everyone is as pathetically hopeless as you are. Personally you're type is easily exposed and ignored (which is probably the source of your hatred--it's what got Kleibold and Harris started--they were losers too; just like you).

Anyway, $150B in just two funds invested in US corporations. This doesn't count the direct investors, the other 3-4,000 mutual funds out there, or those who invest in other vehicles.

Sorry your life is turning out so miserably that you're reduced to inventing alter egos on a message board. But please do try to disarm any US Soldier....the sooner the better.

I have loads of opportunity. Valedictorian, 4.0 GPA through high school, Eagle Scout, 10 year 4-h'er, scholarships, etc.
The source of my irritation is the blind denial of the wrongs of Washington. Imagine for a second I never existed. What would your opinion about Washington probably be?

I really like Drake. I might even visit him in his rubber room, if he's allowed visitors that is.

I'm going to start recruiting too...people to pee on his grave. I doubt I'll have a hard time getting recruits.

Ooooohh, Drake. Uhm, you know how I said I have knives in my bedroom? He has assault weapons, I do believe. Good luck taking him quietly to a rubber room! You're talking to Roberts and always have been.

I'm going to start recruiting too...people to pee on his grave. I doubt I'll have a hard time getting recruits.

And how am I going to end up in this grave?

Ooooohh, Drake. Uhm, you know how I said I have knives in my bedroom? He has assault weapons, I do believe. Good luck taking him quietly to a rubber room! You're talking to Roberts and always have been.
No offense, but names are unimportant. Your IP address nickname comes up as Really Crazy Fucker. I think the NSA picked it.

Last edited:
Confidence in the future? You are hilarious. The US needs serious change in order to fix itself, and not Obama's type of change.

No kid, I'm correct. Two of the mutual funds I am invested in have Billions of dollars invested in them. One is over $100B. Every one of those dollars is invested. Most of the firms are US firms' common stock. You're schism and hatred have blinded your shallow mind into believing that everyone is as pathetically hopeless as you are. Personally you're type is easily exposed and ignored (which is probably the source of your hatred--it's what got Kleibold and Harris started--they were losers too; just like you).

Anyway, $150B in just two funds invested in US corporations. This doesn't count the direct investors, the other 3-4,000 mutual funds out there, or those who invest in other vehicles.

I have loads of opportunity. Valedictorian, 4.0 GPA through high school, Eagle Scout, 10 year 4-h'er, scholarships, etc. 4
Sure you do.... And you're on a message board at midnight why again? Oh yeah, that's right...you're a congenital loser.

The source of my irritation is the blind denial of the wrongs of Washington. Imagine for a second I never existed.
I'm pretty sure I won't have any trouble doing that.

What would your opinion about Washington probably be?

A necessary evil; best idea anyone has come up with yet to assure the playing field is level; a strong central government is more important than ever; America's best days are in the future.

Your presence has no bearing on how I think about the future. If you were really serious about any of what you're stating, you wouldn't be publicizing. If I wanted to, I could cross reference the BSA Eagle Scouts with a list of HS Valedictorians and pretty much find your address in a few hours. Unless, of course, you were lying which you probably were.

Just out of curiosity...what were your SAT scores?

Just like Kleibold and Harris....

Ah shit I should have known from the start. It's the Dread Pirate Roberts. :rock:

Run Away.......Run Away.........

Forum List

Back