The 2nd Civil War

Drake_Roberts

Rookie
Oct 20, 2013
Southern Indiana, USA
Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

My hopes and bets are on a dissident cell made up of the common people.

• Banned
I'm thinking the winners will have turned you down during recruitment

:cuckoo:

Unless I am the winner! (maniacal laughter in background)
How old are you OldSchool? Too old to be of any real use in a military campaign, probably. I, on the other hand, practice shooting actual rifles (as opposed to video game ones) constantly, study military tactics and logistics, acquaint myself with military equipment and gear, condition myself for long marches and hikes and extreme weather conditions, am a very persuasive speaker (face to face), am highly manipulative, make wonderful grades throughout school, etc.

Everyone knows that at the rate things are going, we will probably have a 2nd Civil War sometime in our near future. The question is, who will come out on top?
Do you think it will be the Dems? The Right? The people? Or some dissident cell? What about a terrorist group?

There will be no civil war dude. Not to say there won't be some sort of major organized effort to right a perceived wrong. But there won't be a war in the classic sense. And the major organized effort will be put down immediately.

I'm thinking the winners will have turned you down during recruitment

:cuckoo:

Unless I am the winner! (maniacal laughter in background)
How old are you OldSchool? Too old to be of any real use in a military campaign, probably. I, on the other hand, practice shooting actual rifles (as opposed to video game ones) constantly, study military tactics and logistics, acquaint myself with military equipment and gear, condition myself for long marches and hikes and extreme weather conditions, am a very persuasive speaker (face to face), am highly manipulative, make wonderful grades throughout school, etc.

Obviously someone thinks too highly of himself... goofy kid.

Good Websites to facilitate learning. I doubt leftists have such a large variety of information outlets.
Conservative Policy Research and Analysis
The Economist - World News, Politics, Economics, Business & Finance
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
WND - A Free Press for a Free People
Newsmax.com - Breaking news from around the globe: U.S. news, politics, world, health, finance, video, science, technology, live news stream
Glenn Beck
Cato Institute | Individual Liberty, Free Markets, and Peace

all the same stupid bs propaganda, all paid for by about 4 greedy idiot billionnaires, you poor schlub...and embarassing loudmouth hater dupes. Nobody cares anymore, dingbats.

"( Noam Chomsky) told Radio VR during an interview posted online last week that he agreed with the conservative political analyst Norman Ornsteins' characterization of the Tea Party.

“He described them as a radical insurgency opposed to rationality, to political compromise, to participation in a parliamentary system — in fact, with no positive goals themselves."

Noam Chomsky: The Tea Party is the ?petit bourgeois? face of corporate oligarchs | The Raw Story

The people with GUNS will come out on top.

The Dems have every other News outlet in the WORLD OUTSIDE OF YOUR PATHETIC 12 PER CENT OF THE USA, SHYTTEHEAD. Ay caramba...

Takes ONE MINUTE to clean the rats out of a broadcast station and knock over the tower.

Then what are you leftist shit bags gonna do when you can't pump any more of your shit into people's heads?

Lose, that's what.

Idiot.

There will be no civil war dude. Not to say there won't be some sort of major organized effort to right a perceived wrong. But there won't be a war in the classic sense. And the major organized effort will be put down immediately.

Civil war is inevitable on the path we are on. Every nation that's ever existed until the modern day eventually devolves into civil war or is conquored by another nation.

If there is a Civil War or an uprising, I don't think it'll be brother vs. brother (like the first one). It'll be citizens vs. the government.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Civil war is inevitable on the path we are on. Every nation that's ever existed until the modern day eventually devolves into civil war or is conquored by another nation.
There we go, knew it was only a matter of time before you said something really fucking crazy.

There we go, knew it was only a matter of time before you said something really fucking crazy.

Could you name a nation that hasnt devolved into civil war or been conquored by outsiders?

The Dems have every other News outlet in the WORLD OUTSIDE OF YOUR PATHETIC 12 PER CENT OF THE USA, SHYTTEHEAD. Ay caramba...

Takes ONE MINUTE to clean the rats out of a broadcast station and knock over the tower.

Then what are you leftist shit bags gonna do when you can't pump any more of your shit into people's heads?

Lose, that's what.

Idiot.
hey a internet tough guy, who in reality would shit his pants if actually faced with anything larger than a squirrel

Could you name a nation that hasnt devolved into civil war or been conquored by outsiders?

we are kind of beyond anything like that. You all talk a good game, but thats just it.

Our nation is more likely to face economic collapse under the weight of government entitlements than face a civil war. How far do you think Washington can continue to devalue the U.S. dollar, under the illusion of economic stability, with the weight of all this debt? That's the real looming crisis that will be the sobering wake up call for many in this country.

Our nation is more likely to face economic collapse under the weight of government entitlements than face a civil war. How far do you think Washington can continue to devalue the U.S. dollar, under the illusion of economic stability, with the weight of all this debt? That's the real looming crisis that will be the sobering wake up call for many in this country.

Which government "entitlements" are crushing America? Food stamps or "defense" spending? Social welfare or corporate welfare? Sustainable energy or constant war?

The country is far more likely to split into seperate "nations" after an apocalyptic event.

Forum List

Back