The 2nd Civil War

We're the Ukrainian worried about getting paid when they massed at Independence Square?

And if this is any indication of your pitch, you three and this mythical "leader" are what you will end up with.

He is not mythical because he exists. We have spoken to him directly before. And besides, we have recruited people other than Drake, _, and myself (and our leader) FYI.

You have spoken to him before....pure comedy gold.
Just when we thought you couldn't sound more pathetic.

English lesson, maybe?
I am not speaking to him now, so I (we) can not say "are talking to him..."
I have spoken to him previously, so I (we) can say "have spoken to him..."
Simple English. If it is not present tense or future tense, it is past tense.

He is not mythical because he exists. We have spoken to him directly before. And besides, we have recruited people other than Drake, _, and myself (and our leader) FYI.

English lesson, maybe?

You (ya'll) do not need comedy lessons, that's for sure.

English lesson, maybe?

Do not insult my very redneck filled heritage, please. One may strive to be better than those preceding them, no?

English lesson, maybe?

Do not insult my very redneck filled heritage, please. One may strive to be better than those preceding them, no?

You're insult enough, noted.

Unless your heritage is filled with terrorists, you have no hope than being better than them...McVeigh style terrorism is what you're prescribing.

With all due respect and I do respect your sentiments you are on the wrong track. You are imagining that a civil war can be birthed from a people that let the shit be kicked out of them by teenagers. It isn't going to happen. The country is dividing. Nothing can stop it. Call the two parts traditionalists and degenerates. What's happening right now is as close to a civil war as we are going to get this century. The best you can hope for is control of one side and guidance through separation.

With all due respect and I do respect your sentiments you are on the wrong track. You are imagining that a civil war can be birthed from a people that let the shit be kicked out of them by teenagers. It isn't going to happen. The country is dividing. Nothing can stop it. Call the two parts traditionalists and degenerates. What's happening right now is as close to a civil war as we are going to get this century. The best you can hope for is control of one side and guidance through separation.

The problem is, that unless a unifying thread is found, there will be violence.

The violence will either be in the form of civil war, or purges/genocide.

You already have leftists like Hazelnuts (haznonuts) openly calling for the genocide of whites, here. The degenerates as you call them, want to purge the traditionalists.

How delusional are you!
Cease the drugs immediately before you slip in the twilight zone.

Yes but we will recognize the new leader as the true leader, and having been a US officer for several years, will probably earn many new recruits as well as have knowledge of US bases, tactics, equipment, training, discipline, the aptitude of officers, give us added legitimacy, etc. In short, he will have an easier go of it than we ever would. Again, we're here to make sure he has an army if things degenerate into war.

You'be been spouting this nonsense for 2 weeks now never once mentioning how you're going to pay this "true leader" and all of these recruits.

You will have zero legitimacy as you will be nothing more than native terrorists in the finest traditions of Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

The true leader will not be paid. Do you think we do not know who he is? He started us on this path while he furthers himself and prepares for the worst. Once we have done our job, he will step in and fight for free in the movement he created. And have I not mentioned taxes? Did you think the revenue would go towards alcohol for the officers? Or fine steak dinners? Officers shall suffer the same as the foot soldier: eat the same food, be paid the same, sleep in the same tents, fight on the field, etc.
And a respected military officer defecting with his subordinates would not add legitimacy and perhaps cause other military soldiers to defect as well?

This is still going on? Winterborn, I applaud you on your informed and rational approach and am astounded (and impressed) at your patient tenacity with his fatuous chimera.
:thup:

Unless your heritage is filled with terrorists, you have no hope than being better than them...McVeigh style terrorism is what you're prescribing.

My dad's side of the family served as Confederates during the first Civil War and fought for the Colonies during the Revolution. Revolt is in my blood, I'm afraid.

How delusional are you!
Cease the drugs immediately before you slip in the twilight zone.

You'be been spouting this nonsense for 2 weeks now never once mentioning how you're going to pay this "true leader" and all of these recruits.

You will have zero legitimacy as you will be nothing more than native terrorists in the finest traditions of Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

The true leader will not be paid. Do you think we do not know who he is? He started us on this path while he furthers himself and prepares for the worst. Once we have done our job, he will step in and fight for free in the movement he created. And have I not mentioned taxes? Did you think the revenue would go towards alcohol for the officers? Or fine steak dinners? Officers shall suffer the same as the foot soldier: eat the same food, be paid the same, sleep in the same tents, fight on the field, etc.
And a respected military officer defecting with his subordinates would not add legitimacy and perhaps cause other military soldiers to defect as well?

Are you referring to the devotion of our commander? He recruited Drake, _, and I for this.

The problem is, that unless a unifying thread is found, there will be violence.

The violence will either be in the form of civil war, or purges/genocide.

You already have leftists like Hazelnuts (haznonuts) openly calling for the genocide of whites, here. The degenerates as you call them, want to purge the traditionalists.

Hopefully that thread will be a realization that the government is screwed and the people will unite once more to throw them out. A thread which can be then directed towards other goals once the nation is unified.

My dad's side of the family served as Confederates during the first Civil War and fought for the Colonies during the Revolution. Revolt is in my blood, I'm afraid.

It's not revolt...it's terrorism. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back