The 2016 Jesus Factor

Derideo_Te

Je Suis Charlie
Mar 2, 2013
Many of us have been wondering what the appeal is for candidates like Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders. Yesterday, while I was watching excerpts of T-Rump in Texas and Sanders at Liberty, I had an epiphany so I wanted to share it with you.

Bernie Sanders is the What Would Jesus Do candidate. In essence he is pointing out all of the things that are wrong and what we, as good people, should do to make them better.

Ben Carson is the Come To Jesus candidate. His personal life story is heartwarming and he makes a connection with people who like to hear stories such as his.

T-Rump is the Second Coming of Jesus candidate. T-Rump, like Jesus, is here to save America because he is God's gift to the world. He is the greatest, by his own admission, at everything. He can walk on water and say and do anything he wants and no one can stop him because he is richer than God. And if you don't believe that then just ask him and he tell that he so awesome and amazing that walls will magically appear and other nations will bow down before his might.

So the choices in 2016 are do we want to do as Jesus would, feel good about Jesus or elect Jesus himself to the Oval office?

Many of us have been wondering what the appeal is for candidates like Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders. Yesterday, while I was watching excerpts of T-Rump in Texas and Sanders at Liberty, I had an epiphany so I wanted to share it with you.

Bernie Sanders is the What Would Jesus Do candidate. In essence he is pointing out all of the things that are wrong and what we, as good people, should do to make them better.

Ben Carson is the Come To Jesus candidate. His personal life story is heartwarming and he makes a connection with people who like to hear stories such as his.

T-Rump is the Second Coming of Jesus candidate. T-Rump, like Jesus, is here to save America because he is God's gift to the world. He is the greatest, by his own admission, at everything. He can walk on water and say and do anything he wants and no one can stop him because he is richer than God. And if you don't believe that then just ask him and he tell that he so awesome and amazing that walls will magically appear and other nations will bow down before his might.

So the choices in 2016 are do we want to do as Jesus would, feel good about Jesus or elect Jesus himself to the Oval office?

Didn't hurt this guy

-Geaux

----------------

Newsweek-SecondComingcover-2013-01-18.jpg

Ted Cruz is the "Oh, Jesus, not another foreign usurper" candidate. he may lock up the Calgary vote, but what about REAL Americans?!?!?!?

Carly is the Jesus, I bet she is hot in the sack candidate. Look at those shapely thighs and toned-legs. We men know what that means!

Rand Paul is the Jesus likes separate lunchcounters candidate, because, well, Benghazi.

:D

John Kasich is the Jesus talks to me but I will not act like it so you don't think I'm batshit crazy candidate.

George Pataki is the if Jesus really love me, he would at least get me to 1% in the polls candidate.

Mike Huckabee is the Jesus? Yeah, I know him! candidate.

Option E -- None of the above

(Including Option D -- Mother Mary)

Bernie is a Jew. So, he don't believe in Jesus. He believes in Karl Marx.

I got nothing against Jesus ...but his followers are something else....Dear Jesus please protect me from your gang

Christians using Government to harm citizens...Unhinged Christians "Off the Chain"...Hot mess....Help !!

Atheist Mom Forced Into Court-Ordered Christian Counseling
Atheist Mom Forced Into Court-Ordered Christian Counseling
September 15, 2015 by Michael Stone

Didn't hurt this guy

-Geaux

----------------
Yeah.....this guy was eloquent, intelligent and not full of himself like T-chump. There is no comparison between Obama and T-chump....that so many conservatives are unable to see the the difference is probably what makes the Republican party remain in the state it is in.

I see that satire goes right over your head....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
No, just making a point.

And really Stat-ist, you don't have a functioning brain since you support Cankles....so everything goes right over your head.
Yes, satire really DOES go over your head!

No, just making a point.

And really Stat-ist, you don't have a functioning brain since you support Cankles....so everything goes right over your head.

What I find satirical, are posts by Hillary lovers. Surely you can't be serious.

No, just making a point.

What I find satirical, are posts by Hillary lovers. Surely you can't be serious.
You are still missing the point... lol...

No, just making a point.

Is there a point with satire? Surely you can't be serious.

Mods someone hacked the op's account because in all the time he's been here he's never been that funny or clever.

Gj, whoever you are

Last edited:

No, just making a point.

Is there a point with satire? Surely you can't be serious.

:rofl:

the definition of satire

satire

noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, inexposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in whichhuman folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision,or ridicule.
a literary genre comprising such compositions.

And on the OTHER side of Jesus, we have Hillary.

Forum List

Back