The 2016 Jesus Factor

Bernie is a Jew. So, he don't believe in Jesus. He believes in Karl Marx.
12033102_1031942326827632_4948804075121918986_n.jpg

Many of us have been wondering what the appeal is for candidates like Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders. Yesterday, while I was watching excerpts of T-Rump in Texas and Sanders at Liberty, I had an epiphany so I wanted to share it with you.

Bernie Sanders is the What Would Jesus Do candidate. In essence he is pointing out all of the things that are wrong and what we, as good people, should do to make them better.

Ben Carson is the Come To Jesus candidate. His personal life story is heartwarming and he makes a connection with people who like to hear stories such as his.

T-Rump is the Second Coming of Jesus candidate. T-Rump, like Jesus, is here to save America because he is God's gift to the world. He is the greatest, by his own admission, at everything. He can walk on water and say and do anything he wants and no one can stop him because he is richer than God. And if you don't believe that then just ask him and he tell that he so awesome and amazing that walls will magically appear and other nations will bow down before his might.

So the choices in 2016 are do we want to do as Jesus would, feel good about Jesus or elect Jesus himself to the Oval office?

for someone that doesn't believe in Jesus, you sure to use Him a lot here....
is that supposed to impress anyone (or offend anyone) or are you just totally stupid?

Many of us have been wondering what the appeal is for candidates like Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders. Yesterday, while I was watching excerpts of T-Rump in Texas and Sanders at Liberty, I had an epiphany so I wanted to share it with you.

Bernie Sanders is the What Would Jesus Do candidate. In essence he is pointing out all of the things that are wrong and what we, as good people, should do to make them better.

Ben Carson is the Come To Jesus candidate. His personal life story is heartwarming and he makes a connection with people who like to hear stories such as his.

T-Rump is the Second Coming of Jesus candidate. T-Rump, like Jesus, is here to save America because he is God's gift to the world. He is the greatest, by his own admission, at everything. He can walk on water and say and do anything he wants and no one can stop him because he is richer than God. And if you don't believe that then just ask him and he tell that he so awesome and amazing that walls will magically appear and other nations will bow down before his might.

So the choices in 2016 are do we want to do as Jesus would, feel good about Jesus or elect Jesus himself to the Oval office?

is that supposed to impress anyone (or offend anyone) or are you just totally stupid?

:lmao:

This is the political satire forum, sweetcheeks, but I guess that went clear over your head!

:lmao:

This is the political satire forum, sweetcheeks, but I guess that went clear over your head!

Yep! You are correct. My bad

Forum List

Back