The 2016 election is going to come down to Hillary vs. Jeb, of course

These two people have access to the most MONEY.

So there ya go.

That's how fucked up our electoral system is.

It shows how fucked up our electorate has become.

The system is only as strong as the electorate.

We like our candidate. Seems to me you dont like any of the GOP contenders. Dont blame you. Tell me 3 ways any of them are different than gw bush?

You don’t need to waste your time over the next year listening to a parade of pundits or watching those ridiculous primary debates because the political landscape of the future looks like as Hillary vs. Jeb. Dynasty against dynasty. The campaign which would horrify Founding Fathers and will bore everyone to tears

Really? How certain of you are that? 70%? 80%? More?

Hillary vs. Jeb 2016

Let's hope that it doesn't come to that, because America doesn't need another corrupt Clinton or corrupt Bush to be president.

You don’t need to waste your time over the next year listening to a parade of pundits or watching those ridiculous primary debates because the political landscape of the future looks like as Hillary vs. Jeb. Dynasty against dynasty. The campaign which would horrify Founding Fathers and will bore everyone to tears

You should have linked to the Politico Story that quote came from... but okay.

I think this is probably true, but here's the problem.

I don't think that this is so much "dynasties" than "Brand Names".

Now, I can see going with the Clinton Brand name. 8 years of peace, prosperity, unprecedented economic growth and the only expansion of the middle class since the 1960s.

The Republicans going with the Bush Brand name, however is baffling. Three wars, three recessions, unprecedented disasters, etc.

and they think that putting a "Castro" on the ticket will help? anyone really think that Hispanics are proud of that name? especially Cubans?

I dont see whay Clintons are considered a Dynasty.

The Bushes are four generations in US polictics.

Bushes

Samuel Prescott Bush (great Grandad)
Bush served on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (as well as of the Huntington National Bank of Columbus).[2] In 1931, he was appointed to Herbert Hoover's President's Committee for Unemployment Relief.

Prescott Sheldon Bush (Grandad)
US Sentor for 10 years (1952 - 1963)

George H W Bush (Brother)
President of US (1989 - 1993)

Jeb Bush
Governer of Florida (1999 - 2007)

Clintons
Bill Clinton (1993 - 20001)

Now :
Definition of dynasty in English:
noun (plural dynasties)
hereditary rulers of a country: the Tang dynasty
More example sentences
succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics, or another field: the Guinness dynasty

So the Clintons are just 1. That does not make them a dynasty.

Bushes

Bush served on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (as well as of the Huntington National Bank of Columbus).[2] In 1931, he was appointed to Herbert Hoover's President's Committee for Unemployment Relief.

Jeb Bush

Clintons

Now :
noun (plural dynasties)
More example sentences
succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics, or another field: the Guinness dynasty

"So the Clintons are just 1. That does not make them a dynasty"

If you're going to count Prescott, you have to count Senator/Secretary Hillary Clinton.

But lindsey half a fag graham just got in the race!

Another fine member of the tolerant left.

Bushes

Jeb Bush

Clintons

Now :
noun (plural dynasties)
More example sentences

"So the Clintons are just 1. That does not make them a dynasty"

If you're going to count Prescott, you have to count Senator/Secretary Hillary Clinton.

Fair enough. Clintons are at 2 from the same generation.
Hardly a Dynasty over generations.

Forum List

Back