The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Sounds like a couple of folks don't like the 12-steps! :lmao:

I figured as much.

It has nothing to do with that. I am trying to help you ;-)

Yes oh wise one. Your vastly younger years than me affords you great wisdom. All hail youth! For they know better than the hard won lessons of time! :eusa_clap:

:cuckoo:

It has nothing to do with age. You are wiser than many younger people my age, and I am wiser than many older people your age.

Wisdom is not measured by age, but by Spirit.

Why do you refuse to talk with me about this? I am willing to set aside whatever disputes we have had in the past in an attempt to bring some serenity to your life before it is too late for you.

I have witnessed your hateful obsession against "sexually deviant behavior", and how it is eating away at your mind. You may truly believe that you are "fighting" a war against it, but the reality is... you are just alone on the ground flailing your own feces everywhere.

I pity you.

And because of that pity, I am trying to toss you into a pure, beautiful spring of fresh, clear water so that you can wash yourself up and arise clean, with a better understanding of the world around you.

Let me help you.

Last edited:
....says one of the deprogrammers with zero consideration to the outfall of what normalizing sex acts in front of kids as a matter of "pride" will do in about two or three generations from now...

Uh huh. I didn't think you could get your mind off of it. Really turns you on, doesn't it?
Yes...destroying the momentum of a deviant sex fascist cult is quite a turn on. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah. I've read your descriptions and seen the pictures you collect. You keep telling yourself that's the reason.

Uh huh. I didn't think you could get your mind off of it. Really turns you on, doesn't it?
Yes...destroying the momentum of a deviant sex fascist cult is quite a turn on. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah. I've read your descriptions and seen the pictures you collect. You keep telling yourself that's the reason.

I will. :eusa_shifty:

All that really matters in the mean time is exposure...right? You are, after all, fond of exposure...right? After all...it would be impossible to collect all that indecent photography without the "pride parades" providing an endless supply of subject material...

LGBTs expose themselves on main street "proudly" in front of kids. And I proudly expose THAT here at USMB. You believe in equality...right? Or in reality do these 12 steps reflect more accurately what's going on?

In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

Step 2 - Came to believe that a baseless Lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of Political Expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real American thought trend"

Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

Step 5 - Confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of LGBT, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

Step 6 - Were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

Step 7 - Humbly asked LGBT not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

Step 9 - Made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

Step 10 - Continued to feel the pressure of the Gay Agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

Step 11 - Sought through schools and pride parades to improve LGBT contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

Step 12 - Having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

Stay wise readers. Stay courageous. Never give in.

Best summarized as 'Kiss my royal American ass, you god damned fags.'

All that really matters in the mean time is exposure...right? You are, after all, fond of exposure...right? After all...it would be impossible to collect all that indecent photography without the "pride parades" providing an endless supply of subject material...

LGBTs expose themselves on main street "proudly" in front of kids. And I proudly expose THAT here at USMB. You believe in equality...right? Or in reality do these 12 steps reflect more accurately what's going on?

Do you mean the ability of people to exercise their rights under the 1st amendment? Yep. I'm all for that. I get that you are not, that you think only people who don't make you nervous have the right to express themselves and the rest just need to shut up. But heck, I guess that is just one of the hazards you face when you live in a free country.

So sure, I fully support you expressing yourself here. It's just that when someone spends the time you apparently spend searching the internet for pictures to get you upset, I'm not buying that they aren't getting some "entertainment" out of it.

As to the 12 steps, I have already said you only need one. Stop thinking other's peoples sex lives are any of your business.

You can post here- on this forum- about your hatred/ jealousy towards homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, and the Wonders of Sodomy... everyday all day... but the only thing you are destroying is your own image, and your own chances at finding serenity in the final years of your life.

Do you mean the ability of people to exercise their rights under the 1st amendment? Yep. I'm all for that. I get that you are not, that you think only people who don't make you nervous have the right to express themselves and the rest just need to shut up. But heck, I guess that is just one of the hazards you face when you live in a free country.

So sure, I fully support you expressing yourself here. It's just that when someone spends the time you apparently spend searching the internet for pictures to get you upset, I'm not buying that they aren't getting some "entertainment" out of it.

As to the 12 steps, I have already said you only need one. Stop thinking other's peoples sex lives are any of your business.

Where do you get the right to tell anyone what their fucking business is, Nazi?

You can post here- on this forum- about your hatred/ jealousy towards homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, and the Wonders of Sodomy... everyday all day... but the only thing you are destroying is your own image, and your own chances at finding serenity in the final years of your life.

I figured as much.

A good example of LGBT harassment and persecution of opponents lies in the case of Proposition 8 in California.

Harassment against Proposition 8 supporters in California began in late 2008. Proposition 8 was a voter referendum that amended the states constitution to recognize marriage as being between one man and one woman, effectively banning gay marriage, which had been legal in the state following a May 2008 California Supreme Court case.

Following it's passage of the proposition by the California electorate, the gay mafia obtained donation lists of all who had supported it by contributing to the "Yes on 8" campaign, they published the list, organized an activism group, and began organizing boycotts of the supporters and their employers.

The harassment continues to this day, one its most recent victims was Brendan Eich former CEO of Mozilla who made a small donation to a group that supported banning Gay Marriage in California. The Gay Mafia and its foot soldiers latched onto this fact and attacked his company forcing him to resign in 2014. Other victims of this vicious and malicious harassment was aimed at Scott Eckern. ...

Eckern was the artistic director of the nonprofit California Musical Theatre, he too like Eich, was forced to resign after the Yes vote on Proposition 8 donation list revealed a $1,000 contribution he had made.

Nowhere was the wrath of the gods of gaydom felt more than in the entertainment Industry. Anybody from that pitiful sector who became associated with opposition to the Gay Community was targeted.

One such victim was Richard Raddon who was the director of the Los Angeles Film Festival, he was forced to resign in November 2008 after it was disclosed that he donated $1,500 towards Proposition 8.

Alan Stock, CEO of Cinemark Theaters contributed $9,999 to the Yes on Prop. 8 campaign. The Sundance Film Festival, based in Utah became the target of calls for boycotts because they used theaters owned and operated by Stocks company.

Lest anyone feel that only the rich and powerful are victims of harassment by the Gay Mafia consider the plights of Richard Reep, an employee of Home Depot. Home Depot was extensively harassed for employing Richard Reep, it is uncertain whether he was forced out or not, but Home Depot is known for being overly Gay Friendly at the expense of Family People. The same for Ace Hardware which was attacked for employing Prop. 8 donor Robert Frost. There were and continue to be many many more victims , both big and small, but the biggest victim is our liberty and Freedom which we claim to cherish so dearly, is the sunset of a free society is dawning ?

Hollywood Gay Mafia

Where do you get the right to tell anyone what their fucking business is, Nazi?

I swear, do you even bother to read what you write? You could pick this irony up with a magnet.

I figured as much.

A good example of LGBT harassment and persecution of opponents lies in the case of Proposition 8 in California.

Harassment against Proposition 8 supporters in California began in late 2008. Proposition 8 was a voter referendum that amended the states constitution to recognize marriage as being between one man and one woman, effectively banning gay marriage, which had been legal in the state following a May 2008 California Supreme Court case.

Following it's passage of the proposition by the California electorate, the gay mafia obtained donation lists of all who had supported it by contributing to the "Yes on 8" campaign, they published the list, organized an activism group, and began organizing boycotts of the supporters and their employers.

The harassment continues to this day, one its most recent victims was Brendan Eich former CEO of Mozilla who made a small donation to a group that supported banning Gay Marriage in California. The Gay Mafia and its foot soldiers latched onto this fact and attacked his company forcing him to resign in 2014. Other victims of this vicious and malicious harassment was aimed at Scott Eckern. ...

Eckern was the artistic director of the nonprofit California Musical Theatre, he too like Eich, was forced to resign after the Yes vote on Proposition 8 donation list revealed a $1,000 contribution he had made.

Nowhere was the wrath of the gods of gaydom felt more than in the entertainment Industry. Anybody from that pitiful sector who became associated with opposition to the Gay Community was targeted.

One such victim was Richard Raddon who was the director of the Los Angeles Film Festival, he was forced to resign in November 2008 after it was disclosed that he donated $1,500 towards Proposition 8.

Alan Stock, CEO of Cinemark Theaters contributed $9,999 to the Yes on Prop. 8 campaign. The Sundance Film Festival, based in Utah became the target of calls for boycotts because they used theaters owned and operated by Stocks company.

Lest anyone feel that only the rich and powerful are victims of harassment by the Gay Mafia consider the plights of Richard Reep, an employee of Home Depot. Home Depot was extensively harassed for employing Richard Reep, it is uncertain whether he was forced out or not, but Home Depot is known for being overly Gay Friendly at the expense of Family People. The same for Ace Hardware which was attacked for employing Prop. 8 donor Robert Frost. There were and continue to be many many more victims , both big and small, but the biggest victim is our liberty and Freedom which we claim to cherish so dearly, is the sunset of a free society is dawning ?

Hollywood Gay Mafia

Yeah. How dare they insist on being treated fairly and have the unmitigated gall to fight back when they aren't.

'Because you're queer too' is the stupidest rhetorical response to criticism I have ever seen.

I didn't say that. I said he was getting turned on by it.

Which implies he is queer, moron

That's an Old LGBT Tactic , known as Jamming [MENTION=39664]Jimbowie[/MENTION] - I know you're aware of it- you're a fairly intelligent person but allow me to run it anyway for the education of anyone else who happens upon this thread.

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality"

Mentally healthy human beings will naturally feel a sense of shame and exclusion when they perceive that they are not part of the the pack, both in their thoughts and actions. The Jammimg tactic is to evoke a sense of shame in the opponent when his opposition to the gay movement and sexual perversion surfaces. Gay propaganda will depict opponents as homophobic and queer hating redneck bigots, as crude obnoxious loudmouths. It can depict them being isolated from the pack, shunned criticized, and despised. Most importantly however, it must depict gays as experiencing horrific persecution and suffering as a result of the "homophobic - queer hating red necks" . The opponent must be made the villain, both in the eyes of the uninvolved, and when possible in their own eyes also.

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.

Jamming employs the science of Direct Emotional Modeling and Associative Conditioning.

I figured as much.

Hollywood Gay Mafia

Yeah. How dare they insist on being treated fairly and have the unmitigated gall to fight back when they aren't.

There's a difference between fighting back and dirty under handed slimy tactics . People who employ that Modus Operandi are people who have no place in a free society - their tactics are Gestapo - KGB style .

Hollywood Gay Mafia

There's a difference between fighting back and dirty under handed slimy tactics . People who employ that Modus Operandi are people who have no place in a free society - their tactics are Gestapo - KGB style .

Bullshit. They are not going to shut up, they are not going to back down. There is absolutely no reason they should. If you find that objectionable, I doubt they care. There is nothing in a free society that does not have a place, even people who don't believe in a free society. Which is why I fully support your right to what you say, no matter how wrong you are.

Bullshit. They are not going to shut up, they are not going to back down. There is absolutely no reason they should. If you find that objectionable, I doubt they care. There is nothing in a free society that does not have a place, even people who don't believe in a free society. Which is why I fully support your right to what you say, no matter how wrong you are.

Pratchett - did I ruffle your feathers on that thread about "evolution" - did I piss you off - on this thread you are even more lacking in knowledge - allthough highly opinionated - so instead of pissing you off - I'll simply make the statement -Piss Off

Forum List

Back