The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Yeah. I've read your descriptions and seen the pictures you collect. You keep telling yourself that's the reason.

I will. :eusa_shifty:

All that really matters in the mean time is exposure...right? You are, after all, fond of exposure...right? After all...it would be impossible to collect all that indecent photography without the "pride parades" providing an endless supply of subject material...

LGBTs expose themselves on main street "proudly" in front of kids. And I proudly expose THAT here at USMB. You believe in equality...right? Or in reality do these 12 steps reflect more accurately what's going on?

Do you mean the ability of people to exercise their rights under the 1st amendment? Yep. I'm all for that. I get that you are not, that you think only people who don't make you nervous have the right to express themselves and the rest just need to shut up. But heck, I guess that is just one of the hazards you face when you live in a free country.

So sure, I fully support you expressing yourself here. It's just that when someone spends the time you apparently spend searching the internet for pictures to get you upset, I'm not buying that they aren't getting some "entertainment" out of it.

As to the 12 steps, I have already said you only need one. Stop thinking other's peoples sex lives are any of your business.

I would argue that your 1st Amendment rights don't include performing lewd deviant sex acts in a parade where you expect and hope children will be watching...

That aside..if you show up doing those things, don't harp on someone who reports them to others. I've searched very little actually. Very easy to type in "gay pride parade" and get all manner of deviant sex acts performed in public in front of kids in the form of photos.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

Exactly right, why are they concerned with the lives of others, live and let live, the American dream and value.

Take the first item.
Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable....

Who the fluck gave them the right to consider their governance better than anothers and since when are rights an agenda. Is it any wonder the right in America is such a failure?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...something-simply-inherent-61.html#post9407662

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...something-simply-inherent-29.html#post9326144

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...arding-islam-and-one-flesh-2.html#post8319649

Sorry Sil.

We the People are protected from people like you by the Constitution.

An anti-moral minority agenda against marriage equality cannot twist accurate polling.

You are losing because you are constitutionally and morally wrong.

Tis what it is.

Last edited:
There's a difference between fighting back and dirty under handed slimy tactics . People who employ that Modus Operandi are people who have no place in a free society - their tactics are Gestapo - KGB style .

Bullshit. They are not going to shut up, they are not going to back down. There is absolutely no reason they should. If you find that objectionable, I doubt they care. There is nothing in a free society that does not have a place, even people who don't believe in a free society. Which is why I fully support your right to what you say, no matter how wrong you are.

Pratchett - did I ruffle your feathers on that thread about "evolution" - did I piss you off - on this thread you are even more lacking in knowledge - allthough highly opinionated - so instead of pissing you off - I'll simply make the statement -Piss Off

I fully support your right to tell me to piss off. You see, I do believe in freedom. I also have the right to tell you cram it up your backside. Consider yourself told. If that bothers you, I don't care.

All that really matters in the mean time is exposure...right? You are, after all, fond of exposure...right? After all...it would be impossible to collect all that indecent photography without the "pride parades" providing an endless supply of subject material...

LGBTs expose themselves on main street "proudly" in front of kids. And I proudly expose THAT here at USMB. You believe in equality...right? Or in reality do these 12 steps reflect more accurately what's going on?

Do you mean the ability of people to exercise their rights under the 1st amendment? Yep. I'm all for that. I get that you are not, that you think only people who don't make you nervous have the right to express themselves and the rest just need to shut up. But heck, I guess that is just one of the hazards you face when you live in a free country.

So sure, I fully support you expressing yourself here. It's just that when someone spends the time you apparently spend searching the internet for pictures to get you upset, I'm not buying that they aren't getting some "entertainment" out of it.

As to the 12 steps, I have already said you only need one. Stop thinking other's peoples sex lives are any of your business.

I would argue that your 1st Amendment rights don't include performing lewd deviant sex acts in a parade where you expect and hope children will be watching...

That aside..if you show up doing those things, don't harp on someone who reports them to others. I've searched very little actually. Very easy to type in "gay pride parade" and get all manner of deviant sex acts performed in public in front of kids in the form of photos.

I really don't care what you would argue. The 1st amendment applies whether you approve or not. If it is not your thing, stop looking at it. No one is forcing you to look at it. No one is forcing you to bring kids to it. This is an entirely self-inflicted offense, so stop blaming other people because you can't take your eyes away.

I really don't care what you would argue. The 1st amendment applies whether you approve or not. If it is not your thing, stop looking at it. No one is forcing you to look at it. No one is forcing you to bring kids to it. This is an entirely self-inflicted offense, so stop blaming other people because you can't take your eyes away.

Really, when did republicans become such cry babies?

The Tom Delay and ilk thought that they had become a permanent majority party by 1992 in the presidency and then lost four of the next 6 elections (5 of 6 of the popular vote), and are facing being a permanent minority party if it does not pull its collective head out of its collective ass.

Last edited:

I'm a Republican. You can't point at one party or another and say "those are the bad guys". There are little minded people on both sides.

Yes...destroying the momentum of a deviant sex fascist cult is quite a turn on. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah. I've read your descriptions and seen the pictures you collect. You keep telling yourself that's the reason.

How many gay pride parades have you been to?

I'm a Republican. You can't point at one party or another and say "those are the bad guys". There are little minded people on both sides.

Yeah, but most republicans spot you RINOs pretty quickly these days, idjit.

How many gay pride parades have you been to?

One doesn't have to drink arsenic to know it is a bad idea.

Silly is not a Republican. She's just a kook.

the only RINOs on the far board are the far right who associate with the TPM

they have failed to take over the party, and they will have no more chances in our lifetimes

Forum List

Back