The 10 states with the worst quality of life (90% Red States)

Are you surprised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you read my first post in this topic, you'd understand why -that- has no meaning whatsoever.
I think you're confused.
Not in the least.
Normal people don't look at their position in life and immediately think "I should have the government force other people to make my life better!" Given that, the don't elect people to make their lives better; as such your quip about voting GOP hasn't done much to make their lives better requires s no more than a "duh" in response.

It takes a special kind of person to look at their sorry state of affairs, to then conclude that the state should force others to make their life better.

Work in the north, retire in the south.

Weather is much better, and taxes are always lower.

You can have the blue states, be my guest, in fact I hope articles like this encourage liberals to either stay in the blue, or move to the blue.

Thanks for your help Candy !

The south does love itself that blue state money. After all they have the highest rate of welfare participation.

You should be happy. I thought that was the Lib goal -- add folks to the welfare coffers. But all this entire conversation proves is that RINOs are just Dems in sheep's clothing.

Not in the least.
Normal people don't look at their position in life and immediately think "I should have the government force other people to make my life better!" Given that, the don't elect people to make their lives better; as such your quip about voting GOP hasn't done much to make their lives better requires s no more than a "duh" in response.

Force other people to make their lives better? What?

I vote for whoever can manage my state better. Making it a better place to live and work.

Whatever it is that those red states are voting for sure doesn't seem to be working.

Not in the least.
Force other people to make their lives better? What?
The welfare state, where the state forces people to provide goods and services to others w/o compensation.

They have the highest level of illegal aliens and immigrants, too.

You can have the blue states, be my guest, in fact I hope articles like this encourage liberals to either stay in the blue, or move to the blue.

The south does love itself that blue state money. After all they have the highest rate of welfare participation.

You should be happy. I thought that was the Lib goal -- add folks to the welfare coffers. But all this entire conversation proves is that RINOs are just Dems in sheep's clothing.

There's your problem...you attempted to think again.

They have the highest level of illegal aliens and immigrants, too.

Take a look at the center of the liberal universe, San Francisco. The average price of a home there now is over $1,000,000.

Chalk it up to desirability.

Desirable for liberals, you can have it. You couldn't pay me enough to live there.

There's your problem...you attempted to think again.

Wow ... you're witty.

But where do Southerners go to retire?

The standard of living is so bad in the South, most don't get to retire...where do you think greeters at Wal Mart come from?

If they're conservatives, I would advise them to stay, if libs, they should head to the blue states.

The standard of living is so bad in the South, most don't get to retire...
Oh look... unsupportable partisan bigotry.
Who would have guessed.

The standard of living is so bad in the South, most don't get to retire...where do you think greeters at Wal Mart come from?

Yep, you should definitely stay put in your blue state.

I actually live in a Red State (for now it's red).

If you ever need to read War and Peace...go to any of the 85,000 Cracker Barrel locations in Alabama and order a cup of coffee. You'll have it almost finished by the time the Civil War veteran working there brings you a cup.

I actually live in a Red State (for now it's red).

You should definitely get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back