Red imported fire ant was imported around the 1930’s and has spread to infest more than 260 million acres of land in nine southeastern states, incl

They are in the republicans states whereas the republicans spit wild thistles.
They will forever be in Republicans states.

Yeah, the party of “racial jungle” joey xiden who gave a eulogy to a Grand Wizard of rbe klan
He gave up his robe a long time ago. He's dead now. Do you have to pick on the dead?
and I not talking about the Potus of the US.

Last edited:
They are in the republicans states whereas the republicans spit wild thistles.
They will forever be in Republicans states.
In any civilization you do not get 100% of the people thinking the same. In fact, on a percentage of issues they can be wishy washy. And that is normal. What we have now is dangerous. We have people that are self-important in total belief their way is the right one where civilizations failed from not following over the eons.

So Hoser, what's your point?

Hell I remember they were saying 20-odd years ago that fire ants would be a lot farther north by now than they are....Same alarmist shit as the "killer bees" scare.

They were going to work together don't you know.....The killer bees would bring you down and the fire ants would eat ya. :laughing0301:
/---/ the Carpenter Ants will build your coffin.

You have to pick on the dead.
So, you condemn Republican states while picking admonishing people picking on the dead of corrupted racist and bigoted politician who was a Democrat. I am saying to you that people can change. And then people can change for their own massive power and money enrichment.

He gave up his robe a long time ago. He's dead now. Do you have to pick on the dead?
and I not talking about the Potus of the US.
Of course he’s dead, that’s why I said Racial Jungle Joe gave him a eulogy

Here`s another gift from our Chinese friends. It`s called Japanese stilt grass, but it`s used in packing materials from China and it`s wreaking havoc on the woods behind my home. Each plant produces app. 500 seeds.

Of course he’s dead, that’s why I said Racial Jungle Joe gave him a eulogy
Must you put on the sheet and hood for everything you post? I worked in a steel mill with 3,200 others and racist trash were a dime a dozen in the mill. In other words, you`re boring me.

Must you put on the sheet and hood for everything you post? I worked in a steel mill with 3,200 others and racist trash were a dime a dozen in the mill. In other words, you`re boring me.
Did you give the eulogy at their funerals like "Racial Jungle" Joey Xiden did?

he red imported fire ant was imported around the 1930’s and has spread to infest more than 260 million acres of land in nine southeastern states, including all or portions of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma (Lofgren 1986, Sparks 1995). This species has become very abundant, displacing many native ant species when abundant. It has the potential of spreading west and surviving in southern Arizona and along the Pacific coast north to Washington (Vinson & Sorenson 1986).

---------------------------------------------
they are in the republicans states whereas the republicans spit wild thistles, serves them right. Now they are going into Democrat states.

The first post I've ever seen you make not orally gratifying your terrorist BFFs of Hamas ... was it painful?

he red imported fire ant was imported around the 1930’s and has spread to infest more than 260 million acres of land in nine southeastern states, including all or portions of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas and Oklahoma (Lofgren 1986, Sparks 1995). This species has become very abundant, displacing many native ant species when abundant. It has the potential of spreading west and surviving in southern Arizona and along the Pacific coast north to Washington (Vinson & Sorenson 1986).

---------------------------------------------
they are in the republicans states whereas the republicans spit wild thistles, serves them right. Now they are going into Democrat states.
I blame Biden and his party. Back to MAGA.

The first post I've ever seen you make not orally gratifying your terrorist BFFs of Hamas ... was it painful?
Penny-lope....a distant cousin of Canta... Espouses causes based on the amount of social inertia they contain not on the merits of the cause.

Forum List

Back