Ebola Patient Dies

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
1617891_398230860330240_421598258481750266_o.jpg

They couldnt save him. I'm sure the extra cures were just misplaced in the couch cushions

Its sure LOOKS that way, but in truth, the hospital dropped the ball.
They SENT an infected man back home.
Those 48 hours could have been the difference of him living long enough for the drugs to take effect and him passing away today.
I actually expected this. On Sunday all of them were saying "his condition took a turn for the worse." their faces were VERY somber, not even a hint of hope in their expressions. I knew he was a goner at that point.
I wonder if any heads will roll.

They couldnt save him. I'm sure the extra cures were just misplaced in the couch cushions

Just when I thought you couldn't couldn't possibly post something more retarded than the last. Great job, fuckwit.

First of all, we already have more than one thread on this.
Second, I wondered when some ass lib here would claim he died because he's black.
Congratulations.

Second, I wondered when some ass lib here would claim he died because he's black.
Congratulations.

Who said he died BECAUSE of being black? I'm black and I'm not dead

Just when I thought you couldn't couldn't possibly post something more retarded than the last. Great job, fuckwit.

Thanks when you skip past the message to attack me...I know the message is a good one and you dont have an angle.

Let's make sure then that the next white person that get's ebola, dies then. You know, just to even things out.

Congratulations.

You're obviously implying he was not given proper treatment because he was black and that we don't value the life of a black person as much as we do a white person.
There you go.

Thanks when you skip past the message to attack me...I know the message is a good one and you dont have an angle.

Let's make sure then that the next white person that get's ebola, dies then. You know, just to even things out.
Can we draft a few liberals?

He got a lot sicker than the other patients because he was turned away by the hospital. The hospital really screwed up, imo. Has nothing to do with race.

He got a lot sicker than the other patients because he was turned away by the hospital. The hospital really screwed up, imo. Has nothing to do with race.
Obviously he was turned away because he was black. If a good looking blonde had shown up, they would have rushed her into the ICU.

Obviously he was turned away because he was black. If a good looking blonde had shown up, they would have rushed her into the ICU.
You see race every where you turn. How sad.
Dude it's called sarcasm for gods sake.

Yeah, I know. That doesn't change my point but it does clarify that you aren't above using black people as tools.

I attacked the message, then you, retard. The prognosis for ebola patients is between 25% and 90% mortality rate. The fact that one person died and two survived means nothing, you idiot.

Congratulations.

Who said he died BECAUSE of being black? I'm black and I'm not dead[/QUOTE

You KNOW you want to say all of this is racist,you just don't have the courage.

Yeah, I know. That doesn't change my point but it does clarify that you aren't above using black people as tools.

Only because the OP had to inject race into the story.

I'd prefer not but we're all contributing ideas

Congratulations.

You're obviously implying he was not given proper treatment because he was black and that we don't value the life of a black person as much as we do a white person.
There you go.

Well if you knew Ebola existed for a decade and thousands died from it and then 2 white people catch it then suddenly a cure magically appears...Someone would ask some serious questions. But instead of that I'm supposed to what? Suspend disbelief? Because you're going to cry about it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back