The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth

The earth is only a few thousand years old. That’s a fact, plainly revealed in God’s Word. So we should expect to find plenty of evidence for its youth. And that’s what we find—in the earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and even astronomy.
The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth Answers in Genesis
You really shouldn't post links that you don't understand.

You're all a bunch on gutless cowards.

Now, Mr. right, I am sure that there is a thread somewhere where you would fit right in, and people would be of an intelligence level where you would be accepted, and even generate a conversation.Maybe a thread like, 'Was Jesus an alien from Kyrpton?" I just don't think that will happen here.
And you would fit right in on a thread where everyone sticks their fingers in their ears and go LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Why won't any of you try to refute anything, or even read it? And don't trot out that BS about the source. The article made scientific claims. Can you refute them?

And you would fit right in on a thread where everyone sticks their fingers in their ears and go LA LA LA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! Why won't any of you try to refute anything, or even read it? And don't trot out that BS about the source. The article made scientific claims. Can you refute them?
The Author refuted them, you batshit looney!

The thing I most enjoy is that Mr.Right hasn't even bothered arguing his evidence. It's the little things that count.

From your pathetic site:

They were shocked that the bacteria’s DNA was very similar to modern bacterial DNA. If the modern bacteria were the result of 250 million years of evolution, its DNA should be very different from the Lazarus bacteria (based on known mutation rates).
Mutation rates vary and some don't even change (Crocodile, Ceolocanth, Tuatara...etc) Different genetic variants within a species are referred to as alleles, and so a new mutation is said to create a new allele. In population genetics, each allele is characterized by a selection coefficient, which measures the expected change in an allele's frequency over time. The selection coefficient can either be negative, corresponding to an expected decrease, positive, corresponding to an expected increase, or zero, corresponding to no expected change.

In addition, the scientists were surprised to find that the DNA was still intact after the supposed 250 million years. DNA normally breaks down quickly, even in ideal conditions. Even evolutionists agree that DNA in bacterial spores (a dormant state) should not last more than a million years. Their quandary is quite substantial.
Who ever said a million years. Again different organisms have different rates.
Theory on the evolution of mutation rates identifies three principal forces involved: the generation of more deleterious mutations with higher mutation, the generation of more advantageous mutations with higher mutation, and the metabolic costs and reduced replication rates that are required to prevent mutations. Different conclusions are reached based on the relative importance attributed to each force. The optimal mutation rate of organisms may be determined by a trade-off between costs of a high mutation rate,[10] such as deleterious mutations, and the metabolic costs of maintaining systems to reduce the mutation rate (such as increasing the expression of DNA repair enzymes.[11] or, as reviewed by Bernstein et al.[12] having increased energy use for repair, coding for additional gene products and/or having slower replication). Second, higher mutation rates increase the rate of beneficial mutations, and evolution may prevent a lowering of the mutation rate in order to maintain optimal rates of adaptation.[13] Finally, natural selection may fail to optimize the mutation rate because of the relatively minor benefits of lowering the mutation rate, and thus the observed mutation rate is the product of neutral processes

Seriously the whole thing is a joke. They actually knowingly lie to you.

So please, there isn't a fucking thing supporting young earth. It is no surprise that someone that is anti-science would post such bullcrap.
Then you shouldn't have any problem refuting my evidence. Assuming you actually read it. Which I sincerely doubt.
It seems that the author of your silly young earth article is also associated with Ken Ham's even sillier creation museum.

Creation Museum gets dinosaur fossil - The Panda s Thumb

The earth is only a few thousand years old. That’s a fact, plainly revealed in God’s Word. So we should expect to find plenty of evidence for its youth. And that’s what we find—in the earth’s geology, biology, paleontology, and even astronomy.
The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth Answers in Genesis
You really shouldn't post links that you don't understand.

You're all a bunch on gutless cowards.

Now, Mr. right, I am sure that there is a thread somewhere where you would fit right in, and people would be of an intelligence level where you would be accepted, and even generate a conversation.Maybe a thread like, 'Was Jesus an alien from Kyrpton?" I just don't think that will happen here.

Let see

Point 1) Thickness of sediment of the ocean floor

Refutation 1) see

Specific Arguments - Sediment

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Point 2) Bent rock layers

Refutation 2) Is actually in the point! The concept is the same as glass deforming in windows after long periods of time (If you lived on the East coast, you may have seen this phenomenon for very old and abandoned houses!)

Think about it, glass is brittle so if you try to bend it (with too much pressure, by the way) it will break. However, there is (a small bit) pressure on the glass that sits in the window, and it will deform over large periods of time.

The same applies to the bent rock layers. Too much pressure over a short period of time will cause them to break. But what happens when it is a very small amount of pressure over a long period of time? This concept(although shown to happen in the modern world) is not what the Y.E.C.'s want you to realize.

Point 5) Rapidly decaying Earth magnetic field.(will come back to 4)

Refutation 5) There is several parts to this

A) http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/magnetic.htm

This explains the problem with the claim. Also note that the Earth's Magnetic field has fluctuated in intensity over time. But that is not all!!

B) Earth s Magnetic Field Is Fading

Yes, not only has the Earth's magnetic field fluctuates, it has also flipped several times in the past!

Tell me, Why do YEC's cut out key information?

Any young Earther admitting he or she is a young earther does a great service to everyone, so stop being such assholes.

Now, you can completely stop wasting your time trying to have any semblance of intellectual discussion with this person. He/she has saved you life minutes. Life is precious. Don't drink sprite.

But---he kept whining, I'm bored, and it takes only a few minutes to google the info, GT

Why can't I have fun with the Hovind follower? You did with that guy pushing Tag. You enjoyed that for days--or was it weeks?

This is exactly the response I expected from you atheist fools. Now, how about trying to refute what I posted? It might fool someone Into thinking you have some intelligence.

I have faith that you are wrong

Forum List

Back