The 10 Best Evidences from Science that Confirm a Young Earth

I believe the earth was created in 1956, just in time for me to enter it

I have faith that it is true

Geology confirms that earth is billions of years old. Just look at the layers that rivers cut into the earth or look at biology with its dozens of data points that suggest that life forms have been on this planet for at least 500-600 million years.

These life forms have been carbon or argon dated thousands of times in the past 50 years. Fuck, look at how old our star is and date the metals that the asteroids moving around in space are made of. ;) Next look at how fast the galaxy's are moving apart and look at the vastness of space to get a even larger idea that this isn't a few thousand years old. All this data supports many billions of years old.

So please, there isn't a fucking thing supporting young earth. It is no surprise that someone that is anti-science would post such bullcrap.

Last edited:
The earth was created by magic

All that "strata" was created by God just to fuck with ya

So please, there isn't a fucking thing supporting young earth. It is no surprise that someone that is anti-science would post such bullcrap.
Then you shouldn't have any problem refuting my evidence. Assuming you actually read it. Which I sincerely doubt.

Then you shouldn't have any problem refuting my evidence. Assuming you actually read it. Which I sincerely doubt.
You're "evidence" was planted by Satan to test our faith!!! :eek:

This is exactly the response I expected from you atheist fools. Now, how about trying to refute what I posted? It might fool someone Into thinking you have some intelligence.

What a bunch of nonsense. You didn't post any evidence, you posted a lame opinion piece and passed it off as science. You're free to believe whatever poppycock you wish but don't expect the rest of us to follow suit.

This is exactly the response I expected from you atheist fools. Now, how about trying to refute what I posted? It might fool someone Into thinking you have some intelligence.

In this case the only one you are fooling is yourself.

And here you have it folks. The tragedy of home schooling. Give, and give generously. A mind is a terrible thing to lose (Dan Quayle)

Forum List

Back