That's it, Trump must go NOW! No exceptions!

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So, I have a Glock 21 and a shit ton of ammo. Last week when Queen Hillary was thought inevitable and the gun panic was on I was selling extra guns at an inflated price. Now I have to sell my extra guns and gun stuff and a price closer to retail. On top of that, stock in gun company's hit the skids! this is fine though . the sale I made is still one I'm happy with and I think I'll try and buy some of that gun company stock while it's cheap, I mean you know we will have anothher crazy lib in office ya?

Last edited:
So, I have a Glock 21 and a shirt tone of ammo. Last week when Queen Hillary was thought inevitable and the gun panic was on I was selling g extra guns at an inflated price. Now I have to sell my extra guns and gun stuff and a price closer to retail. On top of that, stock in gun company's hit the skids! this is fine though . the sale I made is still one I'm happy with and I think I'll try and buy some of that gun company stock while it's cheap, I mean you know we will have anot her crazy lib in office ya?

Not sure what your implication is here, but you should be careful my friend.

So, I have a Glock 21 and a shirt tone of ammo. Last week when Queen Hillary was thought inevitable and the gun panic was on I was selling g extra guns at an inflated price. Now I have to sell my extra guns and gun stuff and a price closer to retail. On top of that, stock in gun company's hit the skids! this is fine though . the sale I made is still one I'm happy with and I think I'll try and buy some of that gun company stock while it's cheap, I mean you know we will have anot her crazy lib in office ya?

About what ? that the gun companies are sad because their best spokesmen is leaving in January and his ordained replacement got told to go ram it by America and I can no longer sell my guns at a redicusly inflated prices? na, this is America and here we can say what we want how we want without permission and I will do so unless it conflicts with the rules of the board. So I'll pass on the same advice to you my friend, be very careful. As for me I'm just happy that .22 LR might be plentiful again.

yep, I imagine the gun manufacturers and NRA both will be sorry to see Obama go.

They should give him a gold assault rifle as a memento of his contributions to their bottom lines...

yep, I imagine the gun manufacturers and NRA both will be sorry to see Obama go.

They should give him a gold assault rifle as a memento of his contributions to their bottom lines...

Agree. I would do him an AR suppressor ready and plated in platinum. All the controls should be done in gold with diamonds set into them . on the right side mag well it should be unscrbed with this,

"This is presented to Barrack H. Obama for being the top small arms spoke person in america"

Or sum such. seriously though , I really think gun company stock may be a good idea, He'll remember Y2K? even events spikes gun Co. stocks.

he is implying that with the thought of a hillary admin, the need for self protection would be extremely high as she brought in thousands of mid east animals to terrorize the country. Gun prices went up with the threat.
With Trump winning, the threat is much less and your safety is going to be much greater, so there is less of a rush to purchase self protection.
Also consider that with hillary it would become impossible to purchase a weapon, however Trump will respect the constitution and it might actually get easier, as it should be. So, again another reason not to rush now and this brings the price down.
No implications or suggestions that would be considered a threat to anyone. Now go untie your little girl panties and come on back out and talk with nice people on the forum.

he is implying that with the thought of a hillary admin, the need for self protection would be extremely high as she brought in thousands of mid east animals to terrorize the country. Gun prices went up with the threat.
With Trump winning, the threat is much less and your safety is going to be much greater, so there is less of a rush to purchase self protection.
Also consider that with hillary it would become impossible to purchase a weapon, however Trump will respect the constitution and it might actually get easier, as it should be. So, again another reason not to rush now and this brings the price down.
No implications or suggestions that would be considered a threat to anyone. Now go untie your little girl panties and come on back out and talk with nice people on the forum.

So, um, wanna buy a Glock? I got 4 mags and a shit ton of ammo. I'll make ya a deal, $1,000 you do FFL and shipping ya? no. even at Academy their is already a glut of ammo, especially 556, 223, 9mm, 308, and so on. oh, and gen2 magpull's are getting blown out at about 11 bucks a pop. Had the best half pick me up 8.

So, um, wanna buy a Glock? I got 4 mags and a shit ton of ammo. I'll make ya a deal, $1,000 you do FFL and shipping ya? no. even at Academy their is already a glut of ammo, especially 556, 223, 9mm, 308, and so on. oh, and gen2 magpull's are getting blown out at about 11 bucks a pop. Had the best half pick me up 8.
I bought my first firearm in 1977, its a Mossberg 223 bolt action with a Redfield 4X12 scope on it. Been collecting regular ever since, I have an arsenal locked up securely at my house. Three steel gun cabinets that are always locked. Ammo is all kept in locked drawers at the bottom of the cabinets and they have a different key that opens them. What I would like is new cabinets with the cipher locks on them instead of the keyed entry.

Forum List

Back