That New Attitude, Of Fear…

Peddling fear is a staple of right wing politics.
H.L. Menckin said it so well I will quote it here. Note this encompasses both left and right.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken
Only a propagandist/liar attributes broadcasting fear to right or left.
It is a simple, accurate statement.
It is a lie of omission. Broadcasting fear is not limited to one side or the other. To be accurate one must acknowledge the fault is inclusive not exclusive.
It seems more pervasive on the right and my statement was made in the context of a right wing fear monger's thread. There is no lie.

Is this the sort of intellect that government school turns out....unable to formulate thoughts consistent with and related to the thread voluntarily subscribed to????

Cannot string together a series of words in a cogent response to the thread.

This poster is one of the best arguments for forbidding Liberal control of any institution.

you just keep stringing those copy/paste Miss Einstein ...

Hey dumbass, in case you didn't notice, there's critical thinking and a point to her copy/pasting references. It's called "citing credible sources." Do you do that?

on a regular basis that you have the propensity to ignore ..

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 instance of proof, pls?

the mods wiped out an entire thread of you ignoring my posts and cussing like a 13 year old ... fyi, I dont intend to prove anything to you now or ever again so stop asking.

IOW you got nothing. No proof= Go Fuck Yourself.

I thought you were better than that, apparently I was wrong.

If 1 thread makes or breaks you posting credible proof to back up your posts, you fucking suck anyways, and are probably a shill.

I'll up the ante and say you're a lying POS shill. How ya like me now?

“Political correctness” is a term to express disgust at people showing respect for each other. Nobody shows respect anymore in the Trump era.
Respect is earned by words, actions and deeds. It is not automatically given, that is the first lie of political correctness.
Fine, you broke, useless cracka
What a marvelously ignorant reply. What is broke a deadly horrible insult in the black community? In every community I have lived in it was a temporary situation rectified by work. Useless I will add to your general ignorance. Cracka? Racial epithets tell how very racist, ignorant, stupid and what a low intelligence individual you are

“Political correctness” is a term to express disgust at people showing respect for each other. Nobody shows respect anymore in the Trump era.
Respect is earned by words, actions and deeds. It is not automatically given, that is the first lie of political correctness.
What a marvelously ignorant reply. What is broke a deadly horrible insult in the black community? In every community I have lived in it was a temporary situation rectified by work. Useless I will add to your general ignorance. Cracka? Racial epithets tell how very racist, ignorant, stupid and what a low intelligence individual you are
Uh oh PC police

Get a job, honky

H.L. Menckin said it so well I will quote it here. Note this encompasses both left and right.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken
It is a lie of omission. Broadcasting fear is not limited to one side or the other. To be accurate one must acknowledge the fault is inclusive not exclusive.
It seems more pervasive on the right and my statement was made in the context of a right wing fear monger's thread. There is no lie.
Just because you say it is so does not make it so. A lie is a lie, is a lie, is a lie.

I am teh Cracka. I ain't broke, though. :)

When they say "Cracka"? It's me they're talking about.

I ain't broke, I ain't starving, and I just made dumplings. Well, that's just so I didn't have to spend any money to eat. :dunno:

Behold my signature. :eusa_boohoo:

Whoah, what am I, that crazy MF from "Red Dragon"? :eek:

No. :funnyface:

Uh oh PC police

Get a job, honky
Good grief how boring. What a limited vocabulary you have. I thought of comparing your IQ to a broccoli but thought better of insulting the broccoli.

Uh oh PC police

Get a job, honky
Good grief how boring. What a limited vocabulary you have. I thought of comparing your IQ to a broccoli but thought better of insulting the broccoli.
Don’t lie and say you thought anything

Uh oh PC police

Get a job, honky

Name one thing you have without getting the morning's talking points, shill.

Uh oh PC police

Get a job, honky
Now you sound like a second grader at recess straining to find an insult.

Just because you say it is so does not make it so. A lie is a lie, is a lie, is a lie.
It's called an opinion.

you just keep stringing those copy/paste Miss Einstein ...

Hey dumbass, in case you didn't notice, there's critical thinking and a point to her copy/pasting references. It's called "citing credible sources." Do you do that?

on a regular basis that you have the propensity to ignore ..

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 instance of proof, pls?

the mods wiped out an entire thread of you ignoring my posts and cussing like a 13 year old ... fyi, I dont intend to prove anything to you now or ever again so stop asking.

IOW you got nothing. No proof= Go Fuck Yourself.

I thought you were better than that, apparently I was wrong.

If 1 thread makes or breaks you posting credible proof to back up your posts, you fucking suck anyways, and are probably a shill.

I'll up the ante and say you're a lying POS shill. How ya like me now?

"I thought you were better than that, apparently I was wrong."

What EVER could have made you conclude that???????

Or...are you just trying to be kind to that dunce???

10. ‘Political correctness’ is the very antithesis of free speech, hence, a preferred weapon of the Left.

And, in order to subscribe to it, sorry to say, one must either be a coward, at least to the degree that one lives in fear of offending someone else in preference to expressing truth.

Americans found a way to ‘revolt,’ and ‘resist’ that is far more intelligent, and successful, than the assaults and violence of the Democrats and their allies.

They took control of the White House and the Supreme Court.

10. ‘Political correctness’ is the very antithesis of free speech, hence, a preferred weapon of the Left.

And, in order to subscribe to it, sorry to say, one must either be a coward, at least to the degree that one lives in fear of offending someone else in preference to expressing truth.

Americans found a way to ‘revolt,’ and ‘resist’ that is far more intelligent, and successful, than the assaults and violence of the Democrats and their allies.

Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer stationed themselves on a downtown Portland rooftop with a cache of guns prior to a summer protest, city officials announced for the first time Monday.

Who are the violent ones?

Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer stationed themselves on a downtown Portland rooftop with a cache of guns prior to a summer protest, city officials announced for the first time Monday.

Let's check...

1. " Kathy Griffin held a bloody “beheaded” Trump bust.
  2. Snoop Dogg pretended to shoot a Trump figure and rapped about killing the president in a video.
  3. A “Saturday Night Live” writer predicted that the president’s 11-year-old son would be “this country’s first homeschool shooter.”
  4. Madonna declared that she has thought about “blowing up the White House.”
  5. A teacher was suspended for shooting a squirt gun at an image of Trump, screaming “Die!”
  6. Sarah Silverman called for an American “military overthrow” of Trump.
  7. Stephen Colbert joked about the president giving a blowjob to Vladimir Putin.
  8. Joy Behar said that believing in Jesus is a “mental illness.”
  9. Jimmy Kimmel mocked the first lady’s foreign accent.
  10. Chelsea Handler tore into Sarah Sanders’ looks and weight, calling her a “whore.”
  11. A Democratic congressman made a blowjob joke about Kellyanne Conway.
  12. ESPN anchor Jemele Hill called Trump a “white supremacist.”
  13. Michelle Wolf mocked Sarah Sanders’ looks, calling her a liar to her face.
  14. Keith Olbermann called Trump a “Nazi” and drops regular expletive laced rants.
  15. Samantha Bee called the first daughter a “c**t” with absolutely no remorse.
  16. A Bernie Sanders supporter targeted GOP members of Congress in a shooting.
  17. A Democratic congressional candidate called the first lady a “whore.”
  18. Multiple members of the administration have gotten harassed, shouted down, or kicked out of restaurants just for working for the president.
  19. Multiple people have made death threats against the families of administration officials, including Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai.
  20. A man stole a teenager’s MAGA hat and threw a drink on him.
  21. Maxine Waters said Trump officials are “not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
  22. Left-wing Antifa members have harassed Trump supporters.
Good luck convincing the American public that Democrats are the party of peace."
Dem Senator Claims The Left Has ‘No Equivalent’ To ‘Dark’ Trump Rallies – He Must Have Forgotten These Incidents

Now.....about you:
There is an ancient saying that has moment, here, in this discussion. It applies to my teaching you:
"A fool, though in the company of the wise, understands nothing of the doctrine being discussed, as a spoon tastes not the flavor of the soup."

See if you can figure why that applies to you.

Many of the readers of the WaPo article on political correctness got right to the point.

11. Some of the comments by readers that followed the WaPo article:

“I live in an extremely liberal state. I make sure that I don't have any yard signs, bumper stickers or any hint that I am conservative out of fear of property damage or harm to my family. That's the sad but true reality these days.”

“The "Antifa" fascists' stock-in-trade is fear, which is typical of all terrorists, especially fascists.”

“The very newspaper the author works for is one of the leaders at mocking those that disagree with the lefty cant.”

“ The democrat party and their media truly are a danger to our country.”

“• Shoot more GOP congressmen
• Divide people by color, sex, class, etc
• Harass GOP citizens in their homes, restaurants, streets etc
• Keep up the witch hunts on citizens
• Grind the racism axe
• Proclaim all non democrats guilty till proven innocent

Is this the America you want to live in?

NEVER EVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM AND WANT TO THRIVE!”

George Carlin said it best, political correctness is fascism masquerading as manners.

Obviously for self defense since they didn't target anyone. No law against self defense, although many on the left would like one.

Fear...hmmm...

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

Ad nauseam, ad infinitum.

Forum List

Back