That New Attitude, Of Fear…

new my Texas ass -

MUSHROOM CLOUD - (Americans shake like wet puppies)
AXIS OF EVIL - ( Americans shit their drawers)
YELLOW CAKE - URANIUM - (Americans wrap their homes in plastic wrap)
EVIL DOER HEAD LOPPERS - (Americans sleep with the lights on)

FEAR LEADING RW'S -

AMERICANS = SCARED RW'S

Is this the sort of intellect that government school turns out....unable to formulate thoughts consistent with and related to the thread voluntarily subscribed to????

Cannot string together a series of words in a cogent response to the thread.

This poster is one of the best arguments for forbidding Liberal control of any institution.

you just keep stringing those copy/paste Miss Einstein ...

Vote them out! This upcoming election is very important.
Get them repukes out of office so America can be whole again.

I'll be expecting an intelligent post from you about the same time that Muammar Gaddafi drops bin Laden and Zawahiri off at Sunday school, Jimmy Hoffa pulls up with a stack of union ballots, or Amelia Earhart is circling overhead....

new my Texas ass -

FEAR LEADING RW'S -

AMERICANS = SCARED RW'S

Is this the sort of intellect that government school turns out....unable to formulate thoughts consistent with and related to the thread voluntarily subscribed to????

This poster is one of the best arguments for forbidding Liberal control of any institution.

A brilliant retort.....but still no cogent response to the thread.

Clearly, Liberals are incensed by the posts....but cannot find a way to refute, respond, or deny.
In effect, proving the thesis.

I think that in addition to an attitude of fear to speak up about what one thinks is a resentment against the Left for being intimidated by them, along with a sense of distrust and disgust at what we all witnessed during the Kavanaugh trial. And yes, it was a trial where a man was accused of sexual misconduct and found guilty by the Left with no real chance to defend himself because no supporting information was provided that he could refute. There's a lot of people in this country who believe in fair play and rightfully believe that he didn't get it.

So, the Left ( and pretty much the rest of us) didn't see that punch that landed in 2016 that came from us, not Trump. They forgot who they're supposed to be working for IMHO, took for granted too many people who are not from their political base, and paid the price for it just as they did in 2010 and 2014 when they lost the House and then the Senate. And it doesn't look like they've figured out yet how badly they are out of touch with mainstream America. They might win some seats in the House but they're going to lose some in the Senate. Could be some turnover in DNC leadership coming soon.

new my Texas ass -

FEAR LEADING RW'S -

AMERICANS = SCARED RW'S

Hey dumbass, in case you didn't notice, there's critical thinking and a point to her copy/pasting references. It's called "citing credible sources." Do you do that?

new my Texas ass -

FEAR LEADING RW'S -

AMERICANS = SCARED RW'S

Hey dumbass, in case you didn't notice, there's critical thinking and a point to her copy/pasting references. It's called "citing credible sources." Do you do that?

on a regular basis that you have the propensity to ignore ..

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

“Political correctness” is a term to express disgust at people showing respect for each other. Nobody shows respect anymore in the Trump era.

Wrong! Dipshit!

iu

"Noun 1. political correctness - avoidance of expressions or actions that can be perceived to exclude or marginalize or insult people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against"

political correctness

new my Texas ass -

FEAR LEADING RW'S -

AMERICANS = SCARED RW'S

1 instance of proof, pls?

“Political correctness” is a term to express disgust at people showing respect for each other. Nobody shows respect anymore in the Trump era.

Wrong! Dipshit!

iu

"Noun 1. political correctness - avoidance of expressions or actions that can be perceived to exclude or marginalize or insult people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against"

political correctness
A paraphrase of what I wrote, you disgusting, honky ass bitch. Man, feels good sometimes to choose total disrespect instead of being PC.

9. “It's liberal discourse that's under assault, he warns, and political correctness threatens to take the very foundations of democracy down with it.

"Politics in a democracy is still based on getting people to agree with you, not making them afraid to disagree," What Research Says About The Consequences Of PC Culture

Real Americans have responded to the Left’s demand for group-think and censorship in a way that shocked the Left.
Tired of the pressure, the intimidation, and in a political revolution against the silencing, Americans elected Donald Trump.

The quiet revolt:

“Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump” Saturday 5 November 2016 17:44
The man who predicted 49 out of 50 states in 2012 has said who will win on Tuesday

Defiance of [political correctness] fueled Donald Trump’s electoral rise.

A quarter to a third of Americans feel pressure to “think a certain way” about controversial issues even among people like themselves, according to the report.

With these less-than-tolerant ideological factions dominating everything from town hall meetings to Twitter, the far larger percentage of Americans who do see nuances, and who do favor policy compromise, keep their heads down.”
Opinion | We’re staying silent out of fear

Which America do you want....the fear-filled one, or one with open honesty, albeit offending to some?

I know my answer.

Respect is earned by words, actions and deeds. It is not automatically given, that is the first lie of political correctness.

new my Texas ass -

FEAR LEADING RW'S -

AMERICANS = SCARED RW'S

1 instance of proof, pls?

the mods wiped out an entire thread of you ignoring my posts and cussing like a 13 year old ... fyi, I dont intend to prove anything to you now or ever again so stop asking.

Peddling fear is a staple of right wing politics.
H.L. Menckin said it so well I will quote it here. Note this encompasses both left and right.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken
Only a propagandist/liar attributes broadcasting fear to right or left.

The point here is the lies that political correctness forces the populace to live under.

It is one more reflection of the Liberals/Democrat's antecedents.....

Victor Kravchenko, one of the first and most influential Soviet defectors to the United States, who had written "I Chose Freedom," a searing account of life under Stalin.

He wrote:
"Shamelessly, without so much as an explanation, it revised half a century of Russian history. I don't mean simply that it falsified some facts or gave a new interpretation of events. I mean that it deliberately stood history on its head, expunging events and inventing facts. It twisted the recent past--a past still fresh in millions of memories--into new and bizarre shapes, to conform with the version of affairs presented by the blood-purge trials and the accompanying propaganda... "

To greater and lesser degrees, political correctness is the imposition of lies in the public discourse.
And, as they have severely limited access to the media and the schools, it is incorrect to paint the Right with the same brush.

H.L. Menckin said it so well I will quote it here. Note this encompasses both left and right.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken
It is a simple, accurate statement.

Respect is earned by words, actions and deeds. It is not automatically given, that is the first lie of political correctness.
Fine, you broke, useless cracka

Brilliant posts from the Leftists, government school grads.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

It is a simple, accurate statement.
It is a lie of omission. Broadcasting fear is not limited to one side or the other. To be accurate one must acknowledge the fault is inclusive not exclusive.

Forum List

Back