look what a victory over
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
Muscovite barbarians do to a nation
:thup:
so No surprise at all (CENSORED)

1710938889237.png

1710938725354.jpeg

When I visited Finland briefly a few years ago, it was brought up by a couple people that the long, dark Winter plays havoc with the Finns, especially the young ones. I think it would make a difference what time of year the survey took place. In February much of the country is near suicidal.

When I visited Finland briefly a few years ago, it was brought up by a couple people that the long, dark Winter plays havoc with the Finns, especially the young ones. I think it would make a difference what time of year the survey took place. In February much of the country is near suicidal.
where do you live ? I love our (north European ) white Winters

ps

‘Good not to stand alone’: Swedish, Finnish troops get first taste of NATO drills • FRANCE 24​

i don't doubt it. i did several arctic surveys out of tromso, norway. they seem happy enough in the summer (which is , of course, when i was there.) but you wonder about those long nights.

The Finns I have met do not seem very friendly and seem offended by unwanted conversation.

Happiest people I have met were Mormons in Utah. They have a constant ear to ear grin

Congratulations to the Finns!

The people (like the people in Japan) are lucky to live in a clean, peaceful, and orderly country.

I hope the Finns avoid the big mistake that Sweden has made!

i don't doubt it. i did several arctic surveys out of tromso, norway. they seem happy enough in the summer (which is , of course, when i was there.) but you wonder about those long nights.
guys i see an error here, ) you both visited parts of Scandinavia (tromso) where nobody lives , you visited our Alaska. the Majority of Finns live in 3 laggest cities , they all have climate similar to Chicago climate. you have seen footage from Helsinki , here is the 2 largest city (many say the best in Scandinavia ) :

Last edited:
I hope the Finns avoid the mistakes that Sweden has made!
the same mistakes, Finland needs Skilled Immigration Points system like NZ or Australia´s one , instead they took as many refuges (from poor , backward Afro- Asia) as Sweden do today. actually , Finland is more attractive than NZ for immigrants , why our politicians (people ) dont want adapt the NZ or Australia´s Skilled Immigration Points system I DONT KNOW...

We should ship them a few million of our Negros and Illegals. They wouldn't wouldn't be happy for very long.

The Finns I have met do not seem very friendly and seem offended by unwanted conversation.

Happiest people I have met were Mormons in Utah. They have a constant ear to ear grin

Congratulations to the Finns!

The people (like the people in Japan) are lucky to live in a clean, peaceful, and orderly country.

I hope the Finns avoid the big mistake that Sweden has made!
ALWAYS READY :thup:FOR Mongol - 🇷🇺 Muscovite barbaric rapists

Finland is in the top 5 countries for the highest per capita consumption of antidepressants. The secret of Scandinavian happiness lies in pharmaceuticals.

Finland is in the top 5 countries for the highest per capita consumption of antidepressants. The secret of Scandinavian happiness lies in pharmaceuticals.

The Finns I have dealt with did not seem very friendly. Don’t smile much or engage in conversation. Not very huggy or kissy

Hard to see what they are so happy about

Forum List

Back