Thanks to the Dem Scum...

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
the plant I was working at has closed. Due to the anti-energy producer policies of this corrupt government I will have to travel 150 miles daily if I want to keep my job. I guess I should count myself lucky, I still have a job.

the plant I was working at has closed. Due to the anti-energy producer policies of this corrupt government I will have to travel 150 miles daily if I want to keep my job. I guess I should count myself lucky, I still have a job.

Guess you didn't have a union there, then the dems would have given you a bail out.

Guess you didn't have a union there, then the dems would have given you a bail out.

Depends on WHICH Union.

Don't forget, ONLY the CORRUPT UNIONS that make special deals with the OBAMARRHOIDAL SLIME get special privileges.

Think of all the jobs that would be created if we started to drill, refine, ship the energy in the USA and also if let say 50-100 nuke plants were built and ran. that would be MILLIONS of union and good paying jobs!!!!! and we would not be sending our money to the terrorist countries in the middle east!!!!

Sorry to hear that....

Because of the Republicans, my base was closed and I have to travel 250 miles round trip if I want to keep my job. I guess I am lucky...I still have a job

Think of all the jobs that would be created if we started to drill, refine, ship the energy in the USA and also if let say 50-100 nuke plants were built and ran. that would be MILLIONS of union and good paying jobs!!!!! and we would not be sending our money to the terrorist countries in the middle east!!!!

That would make way too much sense.

Got the resources, technology, the need, and the unemployed why not NOW!!! here is some hope and change for you, hoping for a change in our energy policies which create and use our own energy, create new jobs and keep American money here for American investments, taxation, and job creation. Carbon and green based jobs!!!

Got the resources, technology, the need, and the unemployed why not NOW!!! here is some hope and change for you, hoping for a change in our energy policies which create and use our own energy, create new jobs and keep American money here for American investments, taxation, and job creation. Carbon and green based jobs!!!

Who's going to get all that done?

Forum List

Back